Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wowwww...rosid r so cute yr...😍... I love this SILENT LOVE by the sides of both😘😘😘.... Want more updates yr... 

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute update manasa . Update soon dear ❤❤❤
Priyapiu thumbnail

Cute RoSid i just love them . Caring Sid but teasing Roli was cute 🤣🤣. Roli's words so so cute. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu.

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awwww that was so cute 😍😍😍 loved it sid caring for roli & roli blurting out those words come on sid show some reaction this guy naa same here as sarah said thinking something when he came close to her afterall she said those big words & that too so cutely 😍😂 hope he opens up soon waiting for next eagerly update soon

being.human thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Cute update. Waiting for the next one !!!!!!!!

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 34

Sid, who was about to go out of his room, got bumped into roli, who was just entering into his room. 

"You.." sid gritted his teeth, looking at roli as he wasn't expecting her in his way. 

"Oops.. sorry" as it was her mistake to enter in his room without knocking the door, she quickly apologized. 

"Have you left your eyes in your room itself? Can't you see while walking" despite of her apology, sid still yelled at her. 

"I'm saying sorry, right? Why you're still shouting at me, kadoos" roli rebutted, holding either sides of her waist with her hands. A typical roli's style. 

"what you're doing in my room?" Sid glared at her for the word she used, kadoos. 

It was then that roli reminded the thing she had come to his for. "I've an assignment so, I need your laptop" roli said, slowly. 

"I'm kadoos, right. I'm not giving" sid quickly, denied. 

"Fine" roli glared at him as she continued "I'll ask maa". 

As she tried to turn around and stir out of the room, sid held her in time as he grabbed her back to him by wrapping his arm around her neck. 

"You kindergarten kid, always crying mumma mumma" He held her tightly whilst she tried to get out of his hold. 

"Go take it" he released his grip around her neck, finally. 

As if scared of being caught by him again, roli quickly moved away from him. 

She then took the laptop from his study table and sat down on couch. 

"What's the password?" Roli asked as she looked at the screen, which was asking password. 

"It's R.." sid stopped as he turned and looked at her. 

He moved near her, turned laptop to his side and entered the password. Roli tried to sneak but she couldn't. 

"So secretive" roli commented as she didn't get to see his password. 

"My password. My personals. Why should I tell you" sid returned the laptop to her and walked out of the room. 

Of course, how could he even tell her that his password was the combination of her name and birthday. If he told her, then wouldn't she get a chance to tease him. He would never give such chances to her. 

It took half an hour for roli to complete her assignment. When she was about to close it, she found a folder with the name "Memories". 

There were many pictures in that folder. All of them were of sid and his gang. As roli had already met his friends, she recognized nitesh, arun and ruchi. But, there was one more girl with them, whom she couldn't recognize. 

She then recollected what sujata had told about sid and his friends. 

"Is she ritika?" Roli questioned herself as she keenly watched the girl in the picture. 

The girl was looking really pretty. She had a cute smile in almost all the pics. Like what sujata had described, even roli too thought that she might be a nice person just by looking at her genuinely smiling face. 

However, the thought that she too had feelings for sid, made roli's heart heavy. 

With this thought, roli watched sid in the pics. She was literally surprised to see him smiling and laughing. He was so happy and full of life, unlike how he looked now or might be making himself to look so. 

For a moment, she thought that his happiness was with ritika. She felt a dagger in heart when she thought about it. 

But, in all of the pics, sid and ritika were standing next to each other. When roli watched them together, she couldn't help but think of naina's words.  

Also when she asked his password, he told only first letter, R. Could it be that his password was Ritika?

Roli felt like as if her heart was being pierced by a surgical knife. She couldn't able to bear the pain growing inside her heart. With the mere thoughts itself, she felt like dying. Then what would happen if those thoughts come true one day. The thought of all these coming true scared roli to death. 

As she couldn't hold it anymore, she closed the laptop. A fresh tear rolled down to her cheek. 

When sid returned back with a water bottle in his hand, he found roli sitting in daze. 

"Are you not yet done with your assignment?" Sid settled down beside her. 

It wasn't until he looked at her face, did he notice her tears. 

"What's wrong?" Sid quickly sat up straight and questioned. But, he didn't get any response from her. 

"Roli.." sid held her hand and called. She was snapped out of her trance and turned her head in his direction.  

When her eyes met with his, tears flowed out of her eyes even more. 

"Why are you crying now?" Sid was stunned to see her bursting into tears. 

He cupped her face in his palm and wiped off her tears. 

"Tell me what happened" he asked again. 

Roli continued her sobbing without giving any response to him. 

"Stop crying now" sid was literally on the edge of losing his patience. 

He was trying his best not to shout at her, which would make the situation even worse. 

But, her tears. Her tears were killing him! 

What he was supposed to do to make her stop crying. His heart was crunching in pain watching her cry. But, what worse was, he didn't know what to do. 

"Are you stopping or should I slap you" sid said in his stern voice. 

Roli looked up to meet his eyes, finally stopping her sobbing. 

"Speak up and tell me what the hell has happened" sid still held her face in his palms and looked at her with all seriousness. 

"I.. I'm.. missing my papa" roli finally pushed the words out, though it was a lie. 

Sid let go of her face as he leaned back on to the couch and sighed with his closed eyes. 

He didn't give much thought in to her reply as he knew her bonding with her dad really well. So, he believed what she said. 

After a couple of moments, sid looked at her, who was gazing down. 

"Can you be anymore stupid?" Sid felt helpless with her. He was scared when he found her crying.  

He pulled her to him by her waist and said "if you cry again with such silly reasons, I'm gonna kill you". 

He warned her, seriously. Only he knew how much he hates to see her crying. Her tears were like daggers to his heart. 

"Got it?" He asked, sternly, watching her silence. 

Roli simply nodded her head and moved a little away from him. Then she stood up and walked out of the room. 

"How am I going to handle this cry baby for a lifetime" sid wondered, leaning back on the couch as he watched her silhouette leaving. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

And the misunderstanding begins. Hopefully she will know Ritika's role in his life before long.

Edited by coderlady - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update... Misunderstand begins... Hope sid will confession his love to roli before situation get worst... 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Always short update😧😧ja...we are waiting here to read this ff's update but you giving short short updates! 😡jellybee!😠 but the update was so cute...yaarr roli ask about rithika to sid directly don't assume anything to yourself and react!!! Update nexttt soonnnnnn
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Cute catfights 😆 between rosid oh no !!!! roil feeling which is not going happen don't worry roli sid is for u only😉 osm update dr  🥰 then update present !!!!!!!!! too waiting for your next update yaar