Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Roli misunderstood. Can't blame her entirely, but she should have stayed. Why just disappear like that.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ritika recovered.nice.roli is so caring towards Sid that she even bothers about Sid driving now.Sid ritika conversation was nice.Sid saying that roli is a family friend n roli getting hurt.sad.hope Sid finds her n manofies her 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Where is roli? Hope soon sid find roli... Eagerly waiting for next update.... 

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no roli where did she go hope she is fine sid should confess now or else this stupid girl is again going to do something stupid waiting for next eagerly update soon 

Priyapiu thumbnail

OMG ritika woken up. Idiot sid y u didn't proposed her yet yaar see naa see because of that she felt heart broken idiot. Now where roli went Plz be safe baby. Go Sid go and find ur roli. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP. Sry for late comment yaar ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 37

Sky turned darker and the time was flying. But, sid still hadn't found roli. Worry, fear and angry kept growing in his heart, making him restless with every passing second. 

On the other hand, Roli was wandering on an open road, absentmindedly. She didn't know how long she'd been kept walking and how far she had come. She was too lost in her thoughts to even realize about her surroundings. 

The fear of losing sid was pricking the core of her heart. 

She recalled how happy he looked a while back in the hospital. She wanted that smile to remain with him forever. 

At one side, she wanted him to be happy always; however, on the other side, she just couldn't see him with someone else. At this point, she was perplexed with her ownself. 

As she was walking pensively, she was about to hit by a bike, which was stopped right in front of her in a nick of time. 

"Oh madam! Where are you lost?" The driver of that bike shouted as he turned his bike and drove away. 

Roli was snapped back from her trance with his shout. She looked around the surroundings only to find herself in an unknown area. 

She then turned around to walk away in the direction she had come. However, there were too many turns to take and she couldn't recall from which direction she had come. 

Looking back and forth and not finding any hint as to how to go back, roli started to feel anxious. 

She looked for her phone to call sid, but she couldn't find it as she forgot her phone in the car itself. 

At the other side, sid was in his car, driving through each and every road, scanning every corner. When he found roli's phone in car, it added up to his anger and he thrown it in the car before starting driving. 

"Where are you, roli?" Sid hit the steering, hardly. His worry for not finding her yet, had now turned in to anger. He was angry on himself for not able to find her. 

Dark sky kept reminding him of roli's fear for darkness. The weather was also getting worse, making him more restless and worried. 

Roli kept trying to find a way out to reach sid to no avail. She found a group of three people near a tree. With a hope, she ran over to them to ask for help. 

However, when she reached the place, she found out that they were all in a drunken state. 

Scared, she didn't say a word to them. While one of those guys noticed roli and walked upto her with a beer bottle in his hand. 

"What do you want miss?" He asked with a wicked smile. 

Roli shook her head anxiously as she tried to turned around and leave the place. But, before she could do so, that guy grabbed her wrist and pulled back. 

Roli struggled to get out of the hold. While tears welled up in her eyes out of fear. 

"Let's have some drink with us" he smirked and reached his hand hand with bottle near her mouth. 

Roli felt like vomiting with its smell. She shook her head vigorously while still struggling to get her hand out of his hold. 

And in a blink of an eye, that guy was pulled back and landed to the ground with a hard punch on his face. 

Roli took a few backward steps in fear before looking up at the man standing in front of her, facing his back at her. 

It wasn't needed for her to look at his face to know who it was, for her heart had already recognized him. And the secured feel that she started feeling suddenly, she could feel that only in his presence. With the thought of being near him, she smiled as a tear escaped her eyes. 

Meanwhile the other two guys rushed near them. But, after witnessing the rage in Sid's eyes, they couldn't dare to do anything. Held the third guy lying on the ground up and they cleared the place like a dog holding it's tail in its own hands. 

Roli sighed in relief which didn't last long as she found sid watching her with a killer glare. 

No wonder those guys left without making any noice because after witnessing the anger in Sid's eyes, no one could dare to do otherwise. Even roli got scared to look at his eyes as she casted her glance downwards. 

"May I know why the hell did you leave the hospital" sid didn't yell but, asked loudly. But one could clearly see the anger in his tone. 

Roli got no answer to tell and she kept quiet which made him even more angrier. 

"Speak up, roli" sid shouted in high pitch this time causing her to jerk. 

Watching her still remaining silent, sid grabbed her by her shoulders and said "do you have any idea of what would have happened if I didn't come here on time". 

If his car tyre hadn't got punctured on the way, he wouldn't have noticed roli and those guys, who were in the shadow of a tree which was covered by bushes. 

Roli felt pain due to his tight hold on her arms. Sid seemed to read her eyes and he slowly released her from his hold. 

All the way while searching for her, he wanted to scold her once he found her. But, when he actually found her, he wasn't able to shout at her anymore after watching the pain in her eyes. 

Sid turned against her, angrily and kicked the beer bottle lying on the ground hardly, making it to hit to a rock and crash in to pieces. It seemed like he vent out all of his anger on that bottle.

Roli cried silently, keeping her gaze down. Sid closed his eyes and calmed himself down. His heartbeat finally got back to its normal speed. 

After a few moments of silence, sid finally turned to roli and found her crying. He slowly walked up to her and stood before her. Roli was still looking down and didn't raise her head. 

Sid held her both hands in his and spoke in a soft tone "you would have asked me if you wanted to come out. What's the need to come alone?". 

Roli still fixed her gaze to the ground and kept sobbing. Sid left her hands and cupped her face in his palms, making her to look at him. 

Sid's heart throbbed to see her red eyes due to continuous crying. He gently caressed her cheeks with his thumb as his eyes penetrated hers. 

"What happened, roli?" Sid asked, gently. Her eyes were saying that there was something that bothering her. 

Roli couldn't hold herself anymore as she asked amongst her sobbing "will you... leave me?". 

"What kind of question is that?" Sid was angered with her question but, he didn't show his anger out as he didn't want to hurt her, definitely not after witnessing her swollen eyes. 

"Naina said that you'll leave me if ritika comes back" roli said as she wanted to make herself clear of everything. 

Sid left her face and gritted his teeth, hearing naina's name. Luckily she wasn't present there, otherwise sid would have chopped her in to millions of pieces. 

"Do you believe her?" Sid asked, seriously, suppressing his anger. 

Roli again looked down and shook her head as 'no'. Obviously, she would believe her sid over some random people. That was why she wanted to know from him. 

Sid sighed at her answer, held her shoulders and asked "what do you know about ritika?". 

"She loved you... And committed suicide because you rejected" Roli didn't look up at him when she said that. 

Sid wasn't surprised after hearing it from her. It was the same old story which everybody believed. But, in actuality, it was a framed story and the truth was something else. 

"So you think that now she's back and I'll go to her?" Sid asked, looking at her. For which, she remained silent. 

"Roli... If I really wanted to be with ritika, I wouldn't have rejected her back then" sid said, making her to look at him with a confused look.

"Ritika is a friend for me, only friend and will always remain as a friend only" sid continued, enunciating each and every word. 

Sid cupped her face again and said "And the answer for your stupidest question ever is, No. I'm never gonna leave you. Not in this lifetime and not in any other lives". 

A bright smile slowly began to appear on roli's face. "Really?" She asked with an innocence of a kid.  

Sid didn't say anything further. He moved close to her face and kissed on her forehead. Roli closed her eyes and smiled as she got her answer.

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Where are those magical words biwi? ๐Ÿ˜ข but still this was a magical rosid moment!!! Sid's anger!...God I myself shivered in a second poor roli...don't know how she going to handle this autobomb? I expected that ahem *lock* but you didn't give...it's OK hope will get in future!!! Wantttt moreee ok! Update soonnn
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally sid find roli... Roli finally asked her doubt to sid... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update awesome I love it update soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

At least the Ritika chapter is over for Roli. She doesn't have to worry about her.