Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I started watching this serial during lockdown, I am so loving your writing analysis.

You will find me here more often

x.Covila thumbnail

Episode 1

It felt incomplete to me but the connection of pearls was amazing, ASR character and his entry in this episode is the one that glues us to our seats. 

Episode 2

Lovely written

The anger, the pain. the confusion and then bursting out those emotions, and his breaking that dori. You did explain all.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

I started watching this serial during lockdown, I am so loving your writing analysis.

You will find me here more often

Welcome dear

x.Covila thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It seems as if he pulls her towards him for every other reason just to satisfy himself that he hates her but in return he is falling for her badly. That intimidation by taking off his jacket and prying on her is another way to assure her that he is a boss but again pulls her in to save her. 

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

New year, new rewinds, at least for myself

I have a week off so here I will be

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It seems as if he pulls her towards him for every other reason just to satisfy himself that he hates her but in return he is falling for her badly. That intimidation by taking off his jacket and prying on her is another way to assure her that he is a boss but again pulls her in to save her. 

That underlined is what Ifelt

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

That pull towards her increased every time she showed him that she is a woman with brains; that was one heck of her quality, along with her courageous nature. Imagine, he was watching like a hawk, she was in her own attire with her own belief system walking around this office dealing with minds around, words around, and at the top, his anger, his challenges, his warning. She was no ordinary girl. He had no control over his mind and heart over this girl.

x.Covila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

That pull towards her increased every time she showed him that she is a woman with brains; that was one heck of her quality, along with her courageous nature. Imagine, he was watching like a hawk, she was in her own attire with her own belief system walking around this office dealing with minds around, words around, and at the top, his anger, his challenges, his warning. She was no ordinary girl. He had no control over his mind and heart over this girl.

BEAUTIFULLY said, no question she was walking Wonder Woman for him, keeping him on his toes all the time. A true challenger his mind was seeking for instead of an ordinary banded girl like La. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

BEAUTIFULLY said, no question she was walking Wonder Woman for him, keeping him on his toes all the time. A true challenger his mind was seeking for instead of an ordinary branded girl like La. 

Branded or not branded but she was different, and the world doesn't get along with different kinda people. There is no such thing as a weird human being. It’s just that some people require more understanding than others. Those are precious in my eyes and brave too. Khushi was one of them.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Posted: 5 months ago

Faiqa, because of your new posts I am delving into these old ones, these are gems and I love to watch it again. I can see you have added new gifs here too.

Thanks for that.smiley1