Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 4, 5 ,6

The meeting again in Delhi
I so love the part where you pointed out he said you are here and I am here, I somehow missed that in the beginning.

His smirk and confidence was more than enough that he will definitely meet her again because he made sure of it.He didn't know her name but after the footage he found her name.

another indication, her saying I am not here to get married, how beautifully makers indicate the future

Anjali and Shyam's intro was shown as they are two important people in his life but his stopping in his track feeling his mistake when his sister says did you think of that girl while doing this says a lot.

ASR always does things in anger without putting two hoots on it, never thinks before acting but always resents.
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This scene still gives me goosebumps ...
He's ruthless .. too cold ..
She's fiesty yet vulnerable or vice versa ..

Naniji's character is too powerful though she's over reacting to everything till now..
But her stance will be clear gradually ...
Edited by pakpearl - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

it's my style to tell u that I edited on p-29

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bold underlines

Yes he had no feelings for her as he was empty, no feelings for anyone she was just a gf or maybe just to keep hush around him so no one could bother him for marriage and all ...

Absolutely, we can see people at different angle๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPI-13..

Yes..
Everything unusual...ajeeb ..was happening in AR..

Coz our Lucknow Express was all set to upset the norms of AR rather ASR ..

Our pataka girl is unusual yet way courageous to tell the truth

She decorated her desk with Devi Maiyya's idol..red chunni..chaman prash n what not..
Arnav was shell shocked to see it..
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

His whole office and its environment changed instantly

๐Ÿ˜†

Faiqoo..
I can't tell u how much I m enjoying my daily dose on Utsav n ur WU here...

Stay blessed !!!!

Thnx Apu, me too, seems like old days are back...
Blue comments are mine
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Btw..u still dint see my comments on Induratize#8

๐Ÿ˜•

I will be over this weekend, as I had no time and if u have noticed I didn't answer majority๐Ÿ˜ญ me sad, too much busy in exams every where home, kids having major finals, at the job I m taking and giving...too much
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

ok I want to talk about Mami๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry if I offend anyone here but I am not into her character

I can get it that she was coming from a mediocre family but she was rude.
It's not that Nani didn't accept her but she was plain rude, even with servants of the house.If she wanted she could be nicer but no, she was plain a woman with inferiority complexes

Yes SHE HAD COMPLEXES, AND SHE COULD BE NICER BUT I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT NICER IN THEIR SPEECH YET NICER AT HEART AND THAT IS MAMI...

Faiqa you just mentioned her a woman with Make up
Kind a true description
A woman with a mask

TRUE, SHE WAS MASKING HER COMPLEXES

She must have known traditions a lot because she knows where to buy what and how to wear it but she was the one who wanted to look beautiful, so she wanted to have this and that yet her inner face was never as beautiful in my eyes when she disrespected Nani even from her back, we don't have to agree yet respecting elders must be the first priority.

WELL SAID , BUT SHE WAS LIKE THIS NOT BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T RESPECT HER BUT SHE COULDN'T LET GO OFF HER WAY THE WAY SHE WAS BROUGHT UP

Paysh wedding, she was plain unbearable for me the way she spoke to her family๐Ÿ˜ก

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Takeshi1995

Amazing plz continue 

tHNX DEAR <3 would love to see your views
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

It is up dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niranjanan

NO ONE GROWS AFTER THE AGE OF SIXTEEN... LOL. Bang on  Faiqa.  And excellent DEVI MAIYA touch.  Well done babe. 

Thnx N, would love to see your depth sometimes, don't deprive us off here
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Episode 4, 5 ,6

The meeting again in Delhi
I so love the part where you pointed out he said you are here and I am here, I somehow missed that in the beginning.

His smirk and confidence was more than enough that he will definitely meet her again because he made sure of it.He didn't know her name but after the footage he found her name.

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

well said , this footage provided him with her name
another indication, her saying I am not here to get married, how beautifully makers indicate the future

Anjali and Shyam's intro was shown as they are two important people in his life but his stopping in his track feeling his mistake when his sister says did you think of that girl while doing this says a lot.

ASR always does things in anger without putting two hoots on it, never thinks before acting but always resents.

Anjali and Shyam was two important until Khushi took his place
he was feeling guilty and his saying I don't think about ppl , ppl think about him..a denial...he was thinking of her๐Ÿ˜†