Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Yes you're absolutely right not every child is same it's just that when you look at Avni who just stands apart as a character how can Saesha be like this is what my question was may be I didn't put it right

I don't want to bash Avni

I also agree that it's both KK and Saesha fault and I guess that's what cvs are trying to show that only a girl is questioned when something like this happens not the boy which is good social message but it's our love for AvNeil which is making us all so angry that the story is no more about them

@ bold : exactly.
Had it been any1 totally unrelated to Avni and Avni would hv fought fr her...I seriously wouldn't hv even cared.But this I knw where dis is heading.
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

The only thing I noticed is Avni did not realize that Saesha started to have feelings for KK

Woh kudh ki story me sabse badi tubelight thi.

Woh girgit ke feelings ko Kya notice karegi

And when she had time to do.

She was busy hiding and has a lot in her plate.

Now I understood why Aditi said in I mnterview that if they truly love each other they should get married
Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Merav

Parenting is a great responsibility...which can' be taken lightly...one should take up that responsiility only when we are ready to face it. I am a mother too. In western society the children upbringing is different from ours...in the sense here parents are involved in a child' life from birth till the parents die so ...there is a greater extent of influence of parents on children...So they play a major role in child's upbringing. If a child does something wrong if not entirely partially falls on parents. I love my kids very much but that doesn' mean I don' punish then for their wrong deeds...when they do something wrong it' my duty as a parent to make them understand where they went wrong rather than accepting all their demands out of blind love. In this aspect neela was great to knock sense into avni...where as avni was a failure wrt to saesha...she always gave in to her demands no matter what the situation...that was out of blind love. If she doesn' show the girl reality...how will the girl understand the reality outside???? She was always protected by avni??? No wonder she was so dumb and in la la land. I mean think about it ahe is a 17 and halfish girl knows her jaan didi is struggling to feed them and meet their needs and here she demands a radio and gets upset when she doesn' get one????? I fail to understand this...If this is not avnis failure then what else could that be???? When neela was struggling Becoz of avni ...avni always felt bad and realised and obliged how much neela is doing for her...that' why their bond is real because they went through all phases together. But what do we see in case of avni-saesha????  So I cant blame only saesha for this...it' also avnis fault. 
That' my rant for today. Hope it makes some sense.

+1
You just said it all.
And coming from a mother it makes even more sense.
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Parenting is a great responsibility...which can' be taken lightly...one should take up that responsiility only when we are ready to face it. I am a mother too. In western society the children upbringing is different from ours...in the sense here parents are involved in a child' life from birth till the parents die so ...there is a greater extent of influence of parents on children...So they play a major role in child's upbringing. If a child does something wrong if not entirely partially falls on parents. I love my kids very much but that doesn' mean I don' punish then for their wrong deeds...when they do something wrong it' my duty as a parent to make them understand where they went wrong rather than accepting all their demands out of blind love. In this aspect neela was great to knock sense into avni...where as avni was a failure wrt to saesha...she always gave in to her demands no matter what the situation...that was out of blind love. If she doesn' show the girl reality...how will the girl understand the reality outside???? She was always protected by avni??? No wonder she was so dumb and in la la land. I mean think about it ahe is a 17 and halfish girl knows her jaan didi is struggling to feed them and meet their needs and here she demands a radio and gets upset when she doesn' get one????? I fail to understand this...If this is not avnis failure then what else could that be???? When neela was struggling Becoz of avni ...avni always felt bad and realised and obliged how much neela is doing for her...that' why their bond is real because they went through all phases together. But what do we see in case of avni-saesha????  So I cant blame only saesha for this...it' also avnis fault. 

you always make immense sense. I absolutely am your fan. As to how you always sound so sorted.
<3
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this makes sense now. U r right.
I didnt get this first. Thanks for this post.
I dont have experience. So, I dont know about upbringing.its my love for my parents which pushed me make this comment.
Now I can understand wats wrong. I really need this advice now.
To all my sisters thank u.😊

Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Himani128

Woh kudh ki story me sabse badi tubelight thi.

Woh girgit ke feelings ko Kya notice karegi

And when she had time to do.

She was busy hiding and has a lot in her plate.

Now I understood why Aditi said in I mnterview that if they truly love each other they should get married

That's true she had a lot in her plate and she saw Neil and her emotions were riding high.

That's why parenting is such a hard work one has to always put your child first no matter what a parent is going through
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nobody intends to blame Avni for Saesha's deed today...but this doesn't change the fact that Avni has been extremely sweet with her.
We can't guarantee that Saesha wouldn't be like this had Avni been strict with her, she might still have been the same nakchadhi girl. But this doesn't change the fact that Avni's extra love for her has spoilt her to an extent at least.
Yes, kids are influenced by the society n their friends circle n other happenings in their lives. But that's where parents come into picture that they first try to lovingly explain things to the kids, then scold them n try to be strict with their actions. That's how a child is raised. Mishti as a kid was never a girl like her biological parents...she was not even close to that. What would have changed her to this extent? Must be her social circles. Y she was not stopped from being in such circle? Because Avni wanted to give her all the happiness in life that she couldn't get. In the process to bring her out of her shell, she gave her all the love as a kid n all the freedom to explore herself, but she didn't realise that there has to be a check on this freedom. Had Avni not gotten emotional unnecessarily when Saesha accused her of anything n rather would have scolded her n asked her to know some manners, she wouldn't be a brat like this. Avni has her past baggage n she feels guilty that her fears are being a hurdle in Saesha's otherwise happy life, that's very much justified. But in spite of having that guilt, she should have known to be strict with what's right n what's wrong.
Avni has raised all other kids too...but she has pampered Saesha specially. The other kids were loved, but not pampered like her. So they respect Avni n hence are in their limits.
Avni is not at all to be blamed for Saesha making out with a man at the age of 18...but she is surely to be blamed for letting her be her own way always n not being strict at all. In spite of her being strict, if Saesha would have been like this, then it would have been zero fault of Avni.
I have dearly followed yhm too...n the Ishimaa who is always praised for being the ideal mother n is considered as epitome of motherhood by all the viewers, I have always found the same fault in her as well...that over-sweetness with the kids is not good, kids are bound to do their manmaani in that case. U needn't be strict n shouting on the kids forever but if u don't even at least make them realise their mistakes, no one can stop the kid from causing this barbaadi to themselves.

My thoughts only, sorry if this offends anyone
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
" prepare the child for the road, not the road for the child" ...
suger_genius thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

@bold, I know kk didnt rape her.

But she is just 18. He know that right?
Then, how can he do that?
Iam not only blaming him. But I can blame him than sayesha.
No one blaming kk who also did the deed. 
Arghh😡

yes its not only sayesha's fault more than sayesha its kk's fault sayesha is 18 she is not so much sensible but kk is 24-25 year old he is a sensible guys mujhe usse ye umeed nhi thi ðŸ¥±
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

you always make immense sense. I absolutely am your fan. As to how you always sound so sorted.

<3

Thank you. Life is the best teacher...I did my mistakes but never forgot to learn from it...and share the same with my sisters. We all can never forget what our parents did for us because as a family we were always in the same boat...and precisely that is what is lacking with avni-saesha relationship...any relationship has to pass through the testing times  of many situations and weathers together to emerge strong ...here avni is completely masking saesha from reality and that doesn' help at all. I mean saesha didn' even think or hesitate once when she was making out with kk (Kk is useless he should have stopped he had some sense.). With children it' essential that we don' lie to them ( even for simple things ) and never promise something which we can' keep. I learnt this with my experience.

PS: since the show is NK...the writers are hellbent to get a najaayaz child every generation😕