Kya se kya ho gaya....cvs bewafa

Posted: 6 years ago
Sarcastic post ahead!! Tread with caution🥺

So, 
Did you want a tight hug? A kiss? A scene where the guy takes care of an unconscious girl on hay? She wakes up, they kiss and makeup??

And also who wanted one more SR?? Kaun tha wo??
Sab milega aaj ke episode mein.🤢

Congratulations!!!  Khush toh bohot honge tum aaj.

While Neil and Avni are busy fighting, girgit is busy in something else😡😡

Edit: yaha pillu milega shayad. Confirmation of consummation.   Neil ke dada banane ki kya sambhavna hai?
Edited by Globetrotter_me - 6 years ago
God damn f**king it is ! Awesome CVs dil bar gaye ! They had brought Ayesha-Ashish-DVM with KK-Sayesha and Kamini who will use this as a tool to get them married
Official killing of the show . ðŸ˜¡
Like mother like daughter... hance prove she is not AvNeil daughter...How old was Chuchi 20 - 21 or something new one is 18 just 2 years  
I feel sick.
Till nw I had a sinking feeling abt NK.Nw it has officially drowned like titanic.

Its going to become like d movie 'Kya kehna' ...just d worst remake of it.

We praised d show for its unique and non-cliqued content na.So here we are wid cvs going ''on your face FD"
Originally posted by AgnesFan

God damn f**king it is ! Awesome CVs dil bar gaye ! They had brought Ayesha-Ashish-DVM with KK-Sayesha and Kamini who will use this as a tool to get them married
Official killing of the show . ðŸ˜¡
they are playing the najayaz baccha track on loop ,i guess. Kahe ke creatives??🤢
Inse jyada creative mera 2 saal ka nephew hai. Never makes the same drawing, however indecipherable it is, twice
Originally posted by AvNeil_TV

Like mother like daughter... hance prove she is not AvNeil daughter...How old was Chuchi 20 - 21 or something new one is 18 just 2 years  
i swear, they keep on repeating sayesha is 18 so that no one will object about a teenage pregnancy and consent as well. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by drbeth

I feel sick.
Till nw I had a sinking feeling abt NK.Nw it has officially drowned like titanic.

Its going to become like d movie 'Kya kehna' ...just d worst remake of it.

We praised d show for its unique and non-cliqued content na.So here we are wid cvs going ''on your face FD"
exactly. Kya kehna sickening . Now, avni will take care of sayesh, sayesha will uncover the truth about her birth mother, and all her life, avni will prove that to be wrong. 
From one doctor to another, yeh potency ka question hai. Puchhu??🤢
Originally posted by Globetrotter_me

they are playing the najayaz baccha track on loop ,i guess. Kahe ke creatives??🤢
Inse jyada creative mera 2 saal ka nephew hai. Never makes the same drawing, however indecipherable it is, twice
I mean how much more kids will they have to give name 
Originally posted by Globetrotter_me

exactly. Kya kehna sickening . Now, avni will take care of sayesh, sayesha will uncover the truth about her birth mother, and all her life, avni will prove that to be wrong. 
From one doctor to another, yeh potency ka question hai. Puchhu??🤢
Puchlo.
😕
Never thought I would use only this emicon more for NK