Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

Neither did I. I never thought they would go on to ekta track. Ab bas kisi ki plastic surgery na dikha de is all I am hoping for

It will be quite digestible if they show the plastic surgery of that girgit or to be very clear even death as I have not a bit of sympathy with this good for nothing selfish opportunist daayan who is hell bent in sinking taking our show with her.
Are doobna hi hai to naali me doob maro jisme handle wale keede ho Jo bilkul tumhare tarah dikhte ho why are u behind our show and making us hate it when we love the lead chemistry of this show.
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why always society put blame on parents for their children mistake?
Seriously?
Its not about upbringing. Its about their control. Iam angry on kk than sayesha.
For god sake she is just 18. I know its her fault also. But kk can think right?
For girgit fault I cant blame avni.
Avni didnt brought up only sayesha. Aur chaar bache hai. Voh bhi yesa kaam karte kya?
Its her fault. They butchered show I know. But its not avni fault.
Sry if anyone felt offended. But I cant see anyone blaming about parents upbringing.
Bcoz kal hum bhi parents banenge. Humari baaremein ya humari parents ke yesa bola toh hum sehen nahi sakte. We cant blame parents for children deed. No parents want their child to do any wrong deed.
Sry if I offend anyone.
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

I think ye Sab hua hai us trp thing ki wajah se. What to do NK was all about unique content but trp ladies didn't liked it so to please them they are using the track of any normal show. 

Even if it cost them the hate of most trusted fandom they are ready for it.
Dekho ise kehne hai positivity. Even if I have to fast forward the scene where they show saesha - kk ki prem kahani but still I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope they achieve what they are trying to .
P.S. - Don't throw rotten tomatoes on me for my positivity but still agar ye show off air ho gaya to Hume adiza ka funny banter nahi milega and we will miss them.

You know, i did point out in my other post elsewhere, that All of Adiza's hardwork has been overshadowed by sayesha kk love story. 

And I don't understand cvs? Who are they going to please with this? Agar ek aur najayaz baccha track hi dekhna hota toh unhi ke channel pe kulfi na dekh le??? That they are promoting with all the band and baja.

Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

Seriously?
Its not about upbringing. Its about their control. Iam angry on kk than sayesha.
Avni didnt brought up only sayesha. Aur chaar bache hai. Voh bhi yesa kaam karte kya?
Sry if anyone felt offended. But I cant see anyone blaming about parents upbringing.
Bcoz kal hum bhi parents banenge. Humari baaremein ya humari parents ke yesa bola toh hum sehen nahi sakte. We cant blame parents for children deed. No parents want their child to do any wrong deed.
Sry if I offend anyone.

Saf baby relax sorry if me asking that question hurt you but trust me it was a question which anyone would ask and parents play a really important role in shaping a child's life and this is not the only thing which girgit has done wrong she's lies she's shallow and now this so it's not the 1st time people asked this question

Sorry if that offended anyone not my intention
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seriously?
Sry if I offend anyone.

+1 even after good upbringing from good parents and family we see Children becoming criminals and going out of the way some elope with their so called lovers in teenage  and the list goes on.. parents upbringing cannot be at fault always don't we have some sense on our own too if someone is to be blamed its kk more and then saesha 
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Safana : you are not offending any1.
I agree parents dnt deserve to be blamed for d child's wrong doings always.True.
Thing is v have loved Avni so much, dt v have come to.expect certain things frm her.It hurts to see her character getting butchered.And I'm sure it would be butchered even further.So d anger and d frustration.

I know cvs and writters are responsible but v don't see them on-screen.So v can't take it out on them.

Sorry if I offended you or others.Not intentional.Just unable to cope with d show's plight.
Edited by drbeth - 6 years ago
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

Sorry nt meaning to spoil any1's mood.

But when was Avni strict with Saesha? When exactly?
She has raised a spoilt brat ( dts me toning it down)?

Sayesha was never the princess of the house . She just left like that.

According to us, ss was mostly given to girgit and she was only the person who opposes avni always.

We saw avni taking care of other kids too the way she does to girgit.

5 fingers of one hand can't be same and same goes with sayesha.

Now IAM eagerly waiting for swethas taunts to girgit
I can understand your frustrations. Trust me we all are sailing on same ship.
But avni can't be blamed here.

KK should be blamed for what he did. Even girgit too.

But kk is not teenager right

Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago
suger_genius thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously?
Sry if I offend anyone.

i totally agree with you parents cant be blamed for their children mistake but its a bitter reality about our society if any girl pregnant in this age our society only blame girl and her parents no one blame the boy jiski wajhe se ye sub hua sorry if i hurt anyone😊

Seriously?
Sry if I offend anyone.

relax! You aren't offending any one. I hope neither am I. I thought this was a healthy discussion  which is bound to happen on any platform .
And I sincerely apologize if you don't agree with my view.  I do understand that it is not always parents fault. And one should not point fingers at parents for their wrong doings. It's just that somehow ,I have started comparing Avni to Neela and that is the whole problem . And I accept it is kind of my lack of broader thinking that makes me want to point out avni in the wrong light. 

but having said that, sometimes you just can't control your thought process ,and I'll really mean it when I say that I love Avni's character to bits 

Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

It will be quite digestible if they show the plastic surgery of that girgit or to be very clear even death as I have not a bit of sympathy with this good for nothing selfish opportunist daayan who is hell bent in sinking taking our show with her.
Are doobna hi hai to naali me doob maro jisme handle wale keede ho Jo bilkul tumhare tarah dikhte ho why are u behind our show and making us hate it when we love the lead chemistry of this show.

nidhi! That is quite an interesting way to wish her bad. Almost reminded me of Geet from jab we met