Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes guys . Don't blame avni. Up bringing matters but only upbringing can't decide persons role.
Avni was strict when needed. But sayesha never gave that importance to her.

It's completely kk-girgit mistake .

Avni can't be blamed for whatever happened
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

Common guyz my one last request please don't bash avni or Neil for saesha upbringing please restrict your bashing to miss dash and CVS 

Sincere request
Afsana

I do understand Afsana, but that is what Cvs have done.  We all love the character to bits and unfortunately what cvs are trying to potray is blood runs deeper than upbringing . Which is absolutely wrong . Proven beautifully in the very show by Neela ma. Avni was Ashish's child ,but unlike him was never a coward .why?? Neela raised her correct! 
I too don't want this Avni. She isn't Avni at all
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No I'm not supporting Avni upbringing but if that's the case then even According to the story along with saesha other kids like Samrat Mowgli and other kids would have been spoilt brat too but when one has  spoilt rotten brat like saesha whose biological parents are  chuhi -vidyut upbringing too takes a back seat and what could be expected more from her ?
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry nt meaning to spoil any1's mood.
But when was Avni strict with Saesha? When exactly?
She has raised a spoilt brat ( dts me toning it down)?

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

I do understand Afsana, but that is what Cvs have done.  We all love the character to bits and unfortunately what cvs are trying to potray is blood runs deeper than upbringing . Which is absolutely wrong . Proven beautifully in the very show by Neela ma. Avni was Ashish's child ,but unlike him was never a coward .why?? Neela raised her correct! 

I too don't want this Avni. She isn't Avni at all

+1 Pooja 
I feel really bad while bashing her but CVs have managed to pass this message . I agree Sayesha never paid attention to Avni and totally ignored all her advises but I never saw Avni being strict with her . She was the princess of sukoon house . Agreed Other kids aren't spoilt . There are also Sunheri and twins to take care of kids .
Will anyone slap Sayesha when they find the truth ?_Sunheri?
Edited by AgnesFan - 6 years ago
darsh333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

this is almost poetic darshana. Appreciate the euphemism . But not the reality.

I sound like a poet in midst of all these chaos😆great😆
Reality..hmm..
Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think ye Sab hua hai us trp thing ki wajah se. What to do NK was all about unique content but trp ladies didn't liked it so to please them they are using the track of any normal show. 
Even if it cost them the hate of most trusted fandom they are ready for it.
Dekho ise kehne hai positivity. Even if I have to fast forward the scene where they show saesha - kk ki prem kahani but still I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope they achieve what they are trying to .
P.S. - Don't throw rotten tomatoes on me for my positivity but still agar ye show off air ho gaya to Hume adiza ka funny banter nahi milega and we will miss them.
Edited by sweetunidhi.445 - 6 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't agree.
Mishti was a fearful, innocent and loving kid in d start.
Avni wanted to get her out of her shell.If you guys remember,  Avni was so proud of Saesha being d way she is... she said it herself in d first episode post leap.
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolatebond

No I'm not supporting Avni upbringing but if that's the case then even According to the story along with saesha other kids like Samrat Mowgli and other kids would have been spoilt brat too but when one has  spoilt rotten brat like saesha whose biological parents are  chuhi -vidyut upbringing too takes a back seat and what could be expected more from her ?

unfortunately ,it just takes one rotten apple? Isn't it? I hate sayesha! Totally do. And hate her more now than ever.
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

+1 Pooja 
I feel really bad while bashing her but CVs have managed to pass this message . I agree Sayesha never paid attention to Avni and totally ignored all her advises but I never saw Avni being strict with her . She was the princess of sukoon house . Agreed Other kids aren't spoilt . There are also Sunheri and twins to take care of kids .
Will anyone slap Sayesha when they find the truth ?_Sunheri?

trust me i don't want to bash avni  its just a question