Frequent Posters

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Iam very sry guys.
I got carried away in emotion.
Its not my intention to hurt u guys.
Sry
@ safia ji, u r right parents have important role in shape up a child. I know that.
But in reality even after good upbringing from their parents children choose wrong path. 
Thats y iam saying its not always parents falut.

Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

relax! You aren't offending any one. I hope neither am I. I thought this was a healthy discussion  which is bound to happen on any platform .

And I sincerely apologize if you don't agree with my view.  I do understand that it is not always parents fault. And one should not point fingers at parents for their wrong doings. It's just that somehow ,I have started comparing Avni to Neela and that is the whole problem . And I accept it is kind of my lack of broader thinking that makes me want to point out avni in the wrong light. 

but having said that, sometimes you just can't control your thought process ,and I'll really mean it when I say that I love Avni's character to bits 

no pls iam very sry. Yesa math bolo pooja.
Iam feeling very bad now.

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

relax! You aren't offending any one. I hope neither am I. I thought this was a healthy discussion  which is bound to happen on any platform .

And I sincerely apologize if you don't agree with my view.  I do understand that it is not always parents fault. And one should not point fingers at parents for their wrong doings. It's just that somehow ,I have started comparing Avni to Neela and that is the whole problem . And I accept it is kind of my lack of broader thinking that makes me want to point out avni in the wrong light. 

but having said that, sometimes you just can't control your thought process ,and I'll really mean it when I say that I love Avni's character to bits 

+1_Pooja ! 
Saf don't worry . You have offended no one . Yes parents can't be held responsible for everything done by their children . There is this society which influence them and teach them things which is beyond parental control . But Avni did give her der Sara pyar to take away all her bitter past . This made me sarfiri and she is the only person who has the audacity to go against Avni and do anything she wishes not listening to her . I will never say Avni is the reason for Sayesha's stunt .She indeed tried to be strict but melts away easily when Sayesha is miffed . She shouldn't have given in to all her stupid demands though Sayesha is not the one who stops with that 🥱 Still Avni's love has spoilt her . 

Maybe I'm not broad minded when it comes to this 
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

Iam very sry guys.

I got carried away in emotion.
Its not my intention to hurt u guys.
Sry
@ safia ji, u r right parents have important role in shape up a child. I know that.
But in reality even after good upbringing from their parents children choose wrong path.
Thats y iam saying its not always parents falut.

Yes you're absolutely right not every child is same it's just that when you look at Avni who just stands apart as a character how can Saesha be like this is what my question was may be I didn't put it right

I don't want to bash Avni

I also agree that it's both KK and Saesha fault and I guess that's what cvs are trying to show that only a girl is questioned when something like this happens not the boy which is good social message but it's our love for AvNeil which is making us all so angry that the story is no more about them

Edited by Shaiksafia - 6 years ago
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivi9887

i totally agree with you parents cant be blamed for their children mistake but its a bitter reality about our society if any girl pregnant in this age our society only blame girl and her parents no one blame the boy jiski wajhe se ye sub hua sorry if i hurt anyone😊

@bold, I know kk didnt rape her.
But she is just 18. He know that right?
Then, how can he do that?
Iam not only blaming him. But I can blame him than sayesha.
No one blaming kk who also did the deed. 
Arghh😡
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Himani128

Sayesha was never the princess of the house . She just left like that.

According to us, ss was mostly given to girgit and she was only the person who opposes avni always.

We saw avni taking care of other kids too the way she does to girgit.

5 fingers of one hand can't be same and same goes with sayesha.

Now IAM eagerly waiting for swethas taunts to girgit
I can understand your frustrations. Trust me we all are sailing on same ship.
But avni can't be blamed here.

KK should be blamed for what he did. Even girgit too.

But kk is not teenager right

I know yaar.
Avni has treated every1 equally.May be she should hv been stricter wid Girgit.
KK is not a teenager.Agreed.I'm of the opinion that a girl's image is completely in her hands.Even if KK made d attempt, dis idiot Saesha could hv stopped him.I'm sure he wouldn't hv forced kissed her.And she just kept throwing herself at him...from d very beginning.So...

Anyways chodo.
I get what u are trying to say abt Avni.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

@bold, I know kk didnt rape her.

But she is just 18. He know that right?
Then, how can he do that?
Iam not only blaming him. But I can blame him than sayesha.
No one blaming kk who also did the deed. 
Arghh😡

She willfully gave in . Even before he knows she should know her limits . She never cared for her age and the society then how can we blame KK for all this . I know he is wrong but Sayesha is more responsible to give in . Didn't she know what the deed will end in 
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think let's be done with sorries and apologies. 
Waise bhi I Truly believe that one should never and I repeat never apologize for putting forth their views. 

So, safana, you haven't offended a soul. And I hope I havent either❤️

We all are in the clear that we all love Avni and Hate sayesha.

Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only thing I noticed is Avni did not realize that Saesha started to have feelings for KK
Merav thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why always society put blame on parents for their children mistake?

Seriously?
Its not about upbringing. Its about their control. Iam angry on kk than sayesha.
For god sake she is just 18. I know its her fault also. But kk can think right?
For girgit fault I cant blame avni.
Avni didnt brought up only sayesha. Aur chaar bache hai. Voh bhi yesa kaam karte kya?
Its her fault. They butchered show I know. But its not avni fault.
Sry if anyone felt offended. But I cant see anyone blaming about parents upbringing.
Bcoz kal hum bhi parents banenge. Humari baaremein ya humari parents ke yesa bola toh hum sehen nahi sakte. We cant blame parents for children deed. No parents want their child to do any wrong deed.
Sry if I offend anyone.

Parenting is a great responsibility...which can' be taken lightly...one should take up that responsiility only when we are ready to face it. I am a mother too. In western society the children upbringing is different from ours...in the sense here parents are involved in a child' life from birth till the parents die so ...there is a greater extent of influence of parents on children...So they play a major role in child's upbringing. If a child does something wrong if not entirely partially falls on parents. I love my kids very much but that doesn' mean I don' punish then for their wrong deeds...when they do something wrong it' my duty as a parent to make them understand where they went wrong rather than accepting all their demands out of blind love. In this aspect neela was great to knock sense into avni...where as avni was a failure wrt to saesha...she always gave in to her demands no matter what the situation...that was out of blind love. If she doesn' show the girl reality...how will the girl understand the reality outside???? She was always protected by avni??? No wonder she was so dumb and in la la land. I mean think about it ahe is a 17 and halfish girl knows her jaan didi is struggling to feed them and meet their needs and here she demands a radio and gets upset when she doesn' get one????? I fail to understand this...If this is not avnis failure then what else could that be???? When neela was struggling Becoz of avni ...avni always felt bad and realised and obliged how much neela is doing for her...that' why their bond is real because they went through all phases together. But what do we see in case of avni-saesha????  So I cant blame only saesha for this...it' also avnis fault. 
That' my rant for today. Hope it makes some sense.
Edited by Merav - 6 years ago