Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

cvs always find reasons to spoil adiza's hardwork the episode should have belonged to these 2 extremely hardworking and talented souls but overshadowed by the most pathetic cringe worthy scenes now there's no way saesha is going out of NK and avneil's life

makes all of question avni's upbringing ðŸ˜•

she didn't raise Sayesha right. 
Avni failed as a wife and as a mother too. That is the bitter truth. And no one was drunk to blame drugs or alcohol. 

I can't see my most favorite character butchered like that
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't blame avni here upbringing  matters. But only upbr inging doesn't . Avni has 4 others kids to take care too .  All other kids are obedient.ll and she is the only person working in sukoon house.
Imost of the time sayesha spent is withtara-sitarata sunherisand her friendsII don't think she has spent much time only on sayesha.

Avni was not strict with her that only made her what is girgit today . No . girgit knows what's right and wrong.

CVS Poonam ko bhejne ka badla aise le rahe ho

Upbringing will definitely be questioned. Now I want vidhyut to come back and do honours to her daughter.

Can I get it
Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: darsh333

How painfully is the show meeting its death..something that can now never be rewinded..can't be seen again..

We wil never get to see the avneil we all badly craved for..the poison is spreading all over..the show is now officially on its death bed.

this is almost poetic darshana. Appreciate the euphemism . But not the reality.
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Stupidity has crossed the level where looking back or redemption is not possible now saesha will anyway end up with kk thus neils bro aka kk will become his damaad and who knows even saesha may get pregnant without even living a proper couple life avNeil will become pseudo grandparents and SaaS sasur Mahesh Bhatt always claimed Avni is the most strongest FL he had ever Created in his life will her upbringing be like this are they trying to preach that teenage crush and pregnancy is cool ?I'm so done with this show and dash CVS I really really feel pity for adiza 

Originally posted by: Brightglow

God !!!! I came here to read ur reviews of how good today's episode would be filled wid AvNeil scenes before I watch it on hotstar...

It's so f**king annoying to even read about this shit !!! Who the hell is writing the script ?? 

Such ridiculous scenes !! AvNeil k ek kiss k liye 2 saal tadpaye yeh log... And for this sadakchap ppl even when it is unnecessary and when they know that fans are hating to see their scenes yeh sab dikha the hai...

Honestly it's too much now 

no, i made 2 posts!! One positive to praise adiza, and this to bash. Saves both the purposes. 
But yes, height of ridiculous plot 
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

Avni failed as a wife and as a mother too. That is the bitter truth. And no one was drunk to blame drugs or alcohol. 

+1 
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

She isnt butchered she has been murdered brutally 
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Common guyz my one last request please don't bash avni or Neil for saesha upbringing please restrict your bashing to miss dash and CVS 
Sincere request
Afsana
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

cvs always find reasons to spoil adiza's hardwork the episode should have belonged to these 2 extremely hardworking and talented souls but overshadowed by the most pathetic cringe worthy scenes now there's no way saesha is going out of NK and avneil's life

makes all of us question avni's upbringing ðŸ˜•

When I first started watching d show...I felt so proud of Neela's upbringing.
Now I dnt only question Avni's upbringing but I nw hv doubt whether Avni ever learnt anything from Neela at all.
More dan Avni's character butcheryi, I feel Neela being disrespected every day more and more.
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2