|| Samaina SS || We are destined to be together *updated pg-22*

silentredr89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

WE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER

PART -1

"Nainaa..."sameer moaned in his sleep.

Rohan who was busy following the late night time table heard it for the umpteenth time but chose to ignore it as it was a faint sound.   "Naina!!!" this time Sameer was loud as if he was stopping someone in his dreams. "NAINA???" Rohan questioned himself . "munna ,pandit ka toh suna hai par naina?"he went in his own thoughts as if recalling the past 1 month since Sameer had come .

The initial phase was tough for both of them including Deepika  as trio belonged to different nations. One was disciplined as hell while the other was a carefree dude,and the third one was the most mischievous among them. But gradually the awkwardness subsidized and they started talking about things in common like food and school. ALAS That were the only two things common . Sameer helped Rohan in his studies though being a scholar he didn't need it but "BIOLOGY was a subject which troubled him .All thanks to Naina who helped him in his studies so well that it cleared his previous concepts also.Sameer and Deepika both were naughty so to cheer up the mood of her big bro which she finally started considering Sameer ,she used to play prank on him making him smile and annoyed at the same time.Sometimes they used to pull the same prank on rohan too which ended up trio getting a scolding from dadi.

Remembering all those things ,he smiled and was well convinced that he hadn't heard the name "Naina" before .Sameer had told him about his 2 yaars whom he missed like hell but not anything abut a girl. The alarm bell broke his chain of thoughts and he continued studying with a decision to solve this puzzle later.

THE NEXT DAY

Rohan was leaving for school when he noticed that Sameer was writing something on a paper or something . "not going to school?" "will join you later "was all Sameer replied him as he was busy penning down something with a hurry.

Rohan was all confused .Vishakha came to their room and blessed rohan who touched her feet. Seeking the opportunity he took his mom to a side and asked

" mom do you know Naina?"

"naina??...hmmm naam toh suna hua lag rha hai par kyu beta ..koi baat hai?"

"really mom? Mom please yaad kariye na kaha suna hai "

Vishakha tried hard to remember "arey han naina Sameer ki classmate thi.She was the topper of her school .Usne toh papa ki madad bhi kari thi jab unhe heartattack aya tha " nd her face fell remembering her dad

Rohan got his answers . He was sure that naina Is sameers friend or maybe more than that. He felt hurt that his brother didn't share his this secret with him " maybe he is not that comfortable with me" he thought. He recalled how Sameer chose to avoid making any friend in his new school .How his class girls drooled over Sameer but he didn't give them any ground to flirt with him. He was always found sitting lonely in his class or in the libraray writing his diary or lost in his own thoughts.

"rohan?? Kahan kho gye ? school ni jana?" vishakha shaked him

" oh yes mom.bye! bye Sameer! "but he didn't get an answer back from him ."What is he writing with so hurry and engrossment " he thought while leaving the room.

Vishakha looked onn nd asked Sameer to get ready fast while Sameer just nodded.

Rohan came back home and found Sameer waiting near the door with impatience visible in his eyes .

"kisika intezar kar rahe ho" he asked..it had become usual for him to see him standing near the door but today he wanted to know the reason

" han... nah..nahi toh" he correct when realized what he just blurted out

" hmm okay" rohan chose to ignore it .He knew that he wont get any answers from him..

He went to the room and locked it. He started searching something on the study table and finally found that thing "THE DIARY , the key to his all answers ..

He opened the last page of it and found something scribbled ..He wrote it today only he concluded looking at the date.

"MY BEST DREAMS AND THE WORST NIGHTMARES HAVE THE SAME SPECIAL PERSON OF MY LIFE .."

This drifted him back to last night "naina ".

As he was going to keep the diary back, an envelope fell from it. It was addressed to Sameer from Naina . he checked the envelope but was empty . Perhaps the secrets are to be kept  hidden from world's eyes .

He noticed her landline number given at the end and was quick enough to scribble it on a paper. " this is the medicine which would heal Sameer" he looked at the piece of paper.

Rohan went downstairs and noticed Sameer giving something to the postman ..obviously another letter . He smiled to himself and when Sameer noticed him ,he quickly shifted his eyes.

Rohan went to his mom and conveyed her some ideas that would help them to bring Sameer back to normal and was clever enough to hide his main motive .Vishakha thought that rohan was worried for Sameer and so she agreed to execute his idea,totally unaware of what his son was upto.

Sameer went to his room with a hope that letter finds naina as soon as possible.He was totally scared after the last night's dream of naina going away from him forever .

He didn't want it to turn into reality so he honestly penned down his nightmare to naina so that she understand his insecurities .He would not get relieved until her consoling reply comes.He badly needed some loving and pacifying words from her.

He mentally cursed the slow system of letters and at a side was hell annoyed at the people who deprived them from talking on phone.

"It would have been so easy if we could have talked on phone today ,I would have felt much better after being pacified from her  soothing voice " he felt emotional thinking this but controlled his tears hearing someone approaching the room .

He laid down on the bed " I wish I could meet you naina , and hug you letting down all my worries to rest and ,pouring all my feelings which i have holded inn for past 1 month", he sighed " but alas the letter have to do the talking, i dont know for how much time"and he closed his eyes .

Rohan entered the room and found him curled up in a ball and sleeping.

"Your all wishes will be granted ,I promise " Rohan spoke to himself unaware of the wishes that Sameer just made .

Index to the further parts:-

Part 2A - pg 4 

Part 2B - pg 7

Part 3A - pg 11

Part 3B - pg 15

Part 4A - pg 16

Part 4B - pg 20

Part 5A - pg 22

Part 5B - Upcoming

ps ; sorry if it turned out to be boring .

Feel free to criticise it.But do leave your valuable feedback

for pm of update please leave it in the comment and buddy me!

Edited by tanya119 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent...at least some positive on current track...please update soon next part...do not make all wait long...like CVs are doing
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant... This is just too good dear... Hoping for Rohan to be just like this in the show as well... Loved it... Pls update soon. 
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's not at all boring but it's too good..I loved it so much..Update next part soon..PM me if possible
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Woahhh just loved it ... This is the very much needed positivity ... Very well written continue dear ... If possible pm me whenever u update 
PritiSC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Niceone...we might see something like tbis in current track
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's exactly what I was looking for..
A positive writing on the current track ..
Even before the Delhi track started ...when we got to know that we are gonna see rohan ...I imagined something like this 

I hope and I think CVS will show us something like this 

This post was very well balanced ...I could imagin each and every word of yours dear 

Sameer having nightmare ..it shook me up 

I'm glad you showed that the siblings bonding was a slow process.. I'm really looking forward to it in the show 

Very nice start ..looking forward to next part make it soon dear
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It wasn't boring..it was in fact very interesting
Sona07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful start.. 😊
Well written.. Loved it 👍🏼
Please update soon
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...want to see the similar scenario in the show where the siblings will bond for eternity!..u kno like the true blood!!..N ur TS brings the much positivity of how the current track shud b...i jus loved it. .!pls Pm me dear