The last day of shoot is going to be very emotional: Juhi Parmar

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
All good things comes to an end!

We are talking about Colors' mythological drama Shani which will soon bid adieu its viewers. The show has gained immense popularity and the show has till date been well appreciated by masses for its unique storyline and characterizations of actors.

TellyChakkar had exclusively reported about Cinevistaas' Bepannaah starring Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda in lead roles, replacing Shani at 9 pm.

We got in touch with the immensely talented Juhi Parmar, who plays a double role (negative and positive) in the drama. She shared, "Our show Shani has gained immense love and support from viewers because it was the first time when people got educated about the story on God Shani. People were scared of him but with our show the anti hero Shani has became a hero. All the shows by Swastik are made on a grand scale and they haven't dragged storyline unnecessarily. I wouldn't say that Shani was a finite show but we wanted to end it on a meaningful note.

She continued, "Till date people thank us for bringing such a great show. I am happy that Shani's teachings helped them in their lives. Also, people who thought that I can never a play a negative role but my producer, Siddharth had a faith in me. It was challenging to play both positive and negative roles as my costumes and makeup was same. They only difference that I could make was with my acting and expression. On personal note, I have made very good friends in the show with whom I will bond for life long. I don't know how will we react on our last day of shoot but it is surely going to be very emotional.

Good luck guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very Sad Article..
I Will Miss Shani Very Much.
Juhi Was Fantastic In Both Roles.
All The Best To The Wonderful Cast Of Shani, 😭 Edited by SilverBell - 6 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article.Cant even begin to imagine howlast day of shoot will be for Shani's cast ðŸ˜­ 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She is really talented...no one could have played the character of sanghya and her obsession to destroy shani...To me she will be one of my favt. khalnayika...
Kallol012 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

She is really talented...no one could have played the character of sanghya and her obsession to destroy shani...To me she will be one of my favt. khalnayika...

juhi ma'm is so much talented😳
perfect expression and a wonderful combination of love and hatred, pleasure and anger and constructiveness and destructiveness; as if two different sides of a typical human is segregated and imposed upon two different selves.

please make some editing on solely chaya and sangya .
its never so easy to potrary both extreme positive and extreme negative characterization of same character on a double role.
She deserve some award as recognition i would say
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kallol012

juhi ma'm is so much talented😳
perfect expression and a wonderful combination of love and hatred, pleasure and anger and constructiveness and destructiveness; as if two different sides of a typical human is segregated and imposed upon two different selves.

please make some editing on solely chaya and sangya .
its never so easy to potrary both extreme positive and extreme negative characterization of same character on a double role.
She deserve some award as recognition i would say

So true... i hv made d edit will post it 2dy😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: harshu27

So true... i hv made d edit will post it 2dy😳

Ok Harshu.