Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Over here no CID today.  Instead repeat of very old episode.  Why showing old one instead of new one???????????????

Episode timing is 10 pm on Sony TV
And repeat is on Sony pal I guess

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ayeshaa92

Episode timing is 10 pm on Sony TV
And repeat is on Sony pal I guess

over here in UK, CID airs at 4 pm on saturdays & sundays. Today is last sept.'1'7 episode.  We do not get Sony PAL.    What is aired on weekends, gets repeated after 12 hours.  Then Mon-Fri repeats of very old episodes at 4pm.     At weekends what we get is repeats of Kapil, Kapil, Kapil.  Nearly 6-8 hours both days
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

over here in UK, CID airs at 4 pm on saturdays & sundays. Today is last sept.'1'7 episode.  We do not get Sony PAL.    What is aired on weekends, gets repeated after 12 hours.  Then Mon-Fri repeats of very old episodes at 4pm.     At weekends what we get is repeats of Kapil, Kapil, Kapil.  Nearly 6-8 hours both days

Strange 
Ww got the promo of eye series
Let's see what we get here in India at 10 
 I hope we get a new episode
Ms.SK thumbnail

Strange 
Ww got the promo of eye series
Let's see what we get here in India at 10 
 I hope we get a new episode

wow "Eye" series at long last!! Please do confirm later on. would be appreciated.  Before we used to have same episode of what aired in India.  Now for the past few weeks for some reason, we are one episode behind and today if you get new episode at your end, then we will be 2 episodes behind.  
Tomorrow I don't know if we will get a new or repeat episode.   
Why so much of overdoes of Kapil in the afernoons and in the evening.  Why we cannot have CID at 7 or 8 or even 10 pm instead of at 4 pm
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
It was eye gang series rest part they will telecast tomorrow
And the episode was quite interesting
Edited by Ayeshaa92 - 5 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

It was eye gang series rest part they will telecast tomorrow

And the episode was quite interesting

thanks.  wonder when we will be able to watch this episode?  Hope they end this "eye" series soon as channel making viewers wait by airing some new episodes and then give us one episode of "eye" in between and then wait again for few weeks for next one.   
I think makers have completed the shoot of eye series but channel randomly airing the series episodes.    Not like old days when ever there was a "series" where we got them continuously until concluded.
Cidfan68 thumbnail
No they have not finished shooting. The writer said it is going to be a long series. 
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhijeet from future episode: How does abhijeet remember who sat with him in 2nd class??? Hasn't he lost his memories??? 😕
EDIT: CID wale itne emotional aur bewakoof kaise ho gaye...i mean i could see that fake abhijeet planned all that!!! Har baar they get videos and photos checked for special effects, iss bar kya hua!

However, I liked the end...and i am especially enjoying the fight sequences of the new episodes!! Freddy sir and Pankaj are getting proper fight scenes!!👏

P.S.: Who all agree with me that the final car tyre shoot scene should have been Abhijeet sir?? After all, he is the sharp shooter, not daya sir! Maybe because they were showing Abhijeet sir's leg injured???

Aur bahi ye kaunse netaji hain who has whole control over so much public money???😕
Edited by duo18rocks - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
2nd and 3rd June

Seriously? Thermal imaging ki maa behen kar dali. And then drone guns. Seriously? Dammit man! And how did CID fall for such fake emotional bakwas. Main future se aaya hoon aur tum sab marne wale ho. Pshhaw.

What I also don't get is why was CID handed the security of such an important man after CBI and ATS. If ATS has security, then they should keep it. They are the best for such roles.

And are you freaking kidding me? They couldn't tell that Vilas appearing from the supermarket wall was VFX?

The only thing worthy in both episodes combined was when Abhijeet and Daya visited Vilas's house and then the fight sequence at the end because it was nice to see Freddy, Purvi, and Pankaj getting their due.

I watched an episode after almost half a year and made a huge mistake. My head hurts.
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

2nd and 3rd June

Seriously? Thermal imaging ki maa behen kar dali. And then drone guns. Seriously? Dammit man! And how did CID fall for such fake emotional bakwas. Main future se aaya hoon aur tum sab marne wale ho. Pshhaw.

And are you freaking kidding me? They couldn't tell that Vilas appearing from the supermarket wall was VFX?

The only thing worthy in both episodes combined was when Abhijeet and Daya visited Vilas's house and then the fight sequence at the end because it was nice to see Freddy, Purvi, and Pankaj getting their due.

I watched an episode after almost half a year and made a huge mistake. My head hurts.

Drone guns do exist though...but would be a bit hard for CID to obtain though!!!

Ans to bold part: episode banane ke liye!!! 😆😆😆

That VFX point was something i raised too in my previous comment.