CID

CID Episode Discussion Thread

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Given that the separate discussion threads don't have more than a few comments and Hiral will be busy, a general episode discussion thread has been made. Feel free to discuss anything and everything related to the episodes here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyHasii thumbnail
The 3rd March episode. .. .
I don't know why ,till the end I was expecting the fellow who was going to be killed, will end up being the leader of that terrorist group😆 
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
11 march episode!!
tarika says metallic things are in abdomen but shows xray of thorax!!!showing coins in heart! ðŸ˜†
CrazyHasii thumbnail
10th March episode 
I enjoyed it and I am glad they didn't connect hypnotism into it. And I am glad the step-mother was not evil. .. 
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: duo18rocks

11 march episode!!

tarika says metallic things are in abdomen but shows xray of thorax!!!showing coins in heart! ðŸ˜†

Oh God yes.. ðŸ˜†. 
Today I watched the episode. If you haven't mentioned it I wouldn't have cared to notice it🤣
But I liked the episode so I guess all forgiven😉
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyHasii

Oh God yes.. ðŸ˜†. 
Today I watched the episode. If you haven't mentioned it I wouldn't have cared to notice it🤣
But I liked the episode so I guess all forgiven😉

me too! it was a good episode!
however..i am a med student, so...
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: duo18rocks

me too! it was a good episode!
however..i am a med student, so...

Aha that's y! I totally could imagine your reactions because my sis is a doc. ðŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Any feedback for this weekend's episodes? Worth watching?  
Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Any feedback for this weekend's episodes? Worth watching?  

Yeah both episodes were very good. Especially the Saturday's case because of the cute nok jhok between salunkhe and the rest of the team :)
Adira_Pari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khunav

Yeah both episodes were very good. Especially the Saturday's case because of the cute nok jhok between salunkhe and the rest of the team :)

Yeah i loved the 18th march episode the most with the nok jhok as well as salunkhe sir trying to harm daya and others thinking it was because of everybody forgetting about his birthday. episode on 19th was also good.