Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cidfan682 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
no😊.I thought you were out of India because you said episodes were avialable for you in youtube.By the way CID's trp is 0.5 now
BOSS9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cidfan682

no😊.I thought you were out of India because you said episodes were avialable for you in youtube.By the way CID's trp is 0.5 now

0.5 TRP       inay to phansi ho ge phansi
Edited by BOSS9 - 6 years ago
cidfan682 thumbnail
I think it is because of ipl but it was 0.6 one week before ipl so...    last time they promoted it was 0.9 and 1.2
BOSS9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cidfan682

I think it is because of ipl but it was 0.6 one week before ipl so...    last time they promoted it was 0.9 and 1.2

i see
BOSS9 thumbnail
guys while watching an episode from cid aakhri chunauti when kajol gets kidnapped and sachin brought her brouther in bureau and the first dialogue of ACP was (ya kon hai) and sachin told acp that he is brother of kajol , also daya when see him says ya kon tha sir mean nobody knows him in this episode but in a previous episode when kajol enter cid as insepector her brother is suspect of a murder and all cid team knows him in that episode DO YOU NOTICE IT
Adira_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

guys while watching an episode from cid aakhri chunauti when kajol gets kidnapped and sachin brought her brouther in bureau and the first dialogue of ACP was (ya kon hai) and sachin told acp that he is brother of kajol , also daya when see him says ya kon tha sir mean nobody knows him in this episode but in a previous episode when kajol enter cid as insepector her brother is suspect of a murder and all cid team knows him in that episode DO YOU NOTICE IT

Yes i did notice and still remember d episode. It was strange the cid cops forgot about him nxt day. ðŸ¤£
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
12 may... interesting episode... that chemical thing..and fregoli syndrome...but how come purvi was unaffected!
and that special epi..it was interesting...that lady as Daya's wife was overacting on purpose...it was just for comic relief! But yeah..the open endedness...are they planning for a sequel...or is it connected to the eye series somehow???
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
28 april 2018 murder in running car:
Interesting episode, nice investigation scenes. I found the end a bit anti-climactic though!

20 may 2018 the gun backfires:
Loved this episode! There were so many twists and turns...but somehow I had already predicted the criminal less than halfway through! Here's hoping someone writes a fic on the duo moment when abhijeet sir and daya sir were pelted with stones...a highly underutilised scene in my opinion, but then...they were on a job.
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Excited for today's episode
2 Abhijeets 
Precap was interesting i hope episode doesn't disspoints
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Over here no CID today.  Instead repeat of very old episode.  Why showing old one instead of new one??????????????? Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago