Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Tbh the only OTT thing I felt was romantic angle 
It was so unnecessary
Like we have always seen Abhijeet as Angry young man but then they added tarika angle they made him a flirtatious cheesy and I seriously can't like that
They could have handled it well like they did at time of Shruti series
But finally they removed it and made it like old times
I hope they start focusing on duo friendship again

I seriously miss old days and their bond😭
PS - I am a huge duo fan😎😉😆
So I don't like romantic angle😭
Edited by Ayeshaa92 - 5 years ago
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Also CID trp this week is 0.4
Lowest trp ever I guess😭
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

Agreed with both of you, but I feel it's twofold. One is like you said Kulasya. It became OTT and so they completely stopped.

But the other is also that so many shows are doing it now and to some extent better than CID. For example, P.I. on Star Plus had good human emotional bonding between the inspector and the student Raffe. Or Arjun on Star Plus had a proper back story to each character that wasn't changed at whim and fancy of the writer. Or Dev which is now returning with a second season. Yeah all these characters have similar backgrounds, but their backgrounds remain intact and aren't played around with again and again.

CID may have been the first show to start the emotional bonding between the officers, but other shows have picked up on it and learnt from FW's mistakes. Maybe FW has realized this and decided to completely get rid of these moments.

I never watched all these
But seeing this FW should take lesson and try to improve right
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some of the storylines I loved, as I have mentioned in previous comments! And the fight scenes are so cool!!
But yeah, the emotions are...not missing...just..uncharacteristically low. Maybe ab overcompensation due to lots of complaints of OTT! And yeah, really missing duo moments!

And this is an episode discussion thread, discussion can be both positive and negative. Everyone is entitled to put forward their views here.

P.S. I love Purvi ma'am's outfits these days.

P.P.S: Request to mods: please remove all the extra episode discussion threads being created so that discussion can be focussed on a single place. Just a suggestion!  ðŸ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think some casual moments are needed once in a while. I remember an episode suicide pact I think where duo go to inform a father that their son is dead and they have a chat in the qualis where Daya says he's not in a position do give this bad news and asks Abhijeet to do it. It was such a sweet scene. A duo scene need not mean OTT Ness. Even these little moments are missing now. They are like Robots and it's damn boring like this.
I little dose of showing the human side of cops without making it over cheesy will do a lot of good.
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I think some casual moments are needed once in a while. I remember an episode suicide pact I think where duo go to inform a father that their son is dead and they have a chat in the qualis where Daya says he's not in a position do give this bad news and asks Abhijeet to do it. It was such a sweet scene. A duo scene need not mean OTT Ness. Even these little moments are missing now. They are like Robots and it's damn boring like this.

I little dose of showing the human side of cops without making it over cheesy will do a lot of good.

+1
Exctly there is only interrogation and detection
They don't interct 
That bond is missing 
Also if some member is in problem that concern is missing 
Like they mostly are okay
The old eea episodes were lit
I still watch old episodes and enjoy them
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ayeshaa92

+1
Exctly there is only interrogation and detection
They don't interct 
That bond is missing 
Also if some member is in problem that concern is missing 
Like they mostly are okay
The old eea episodes were lit
I still watch old episodes and enjoy them

Bold ^ This is what even I noticed in one of the episodes earlier this year. Abhijeet was missing and people were generally cool about it.
Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shridhar sir is active on Twitter. He recently asked us about the kind of cases we like to watch. Feel free to give your suggestions and feedback there. 
He also mentioned that there is a closed room mystery, acp sir special with some personal moments and something based on cricket coming up soon...

Nowadays the cases are really good...
Adira_Pari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khunav

Shridhar sir is active on Twitter. He recently asked us about the kind of cases we like to watch. Feel free to give your suggestions and feedback there. 

He also mentioned that there is a closed room mystery, acp sir special with some personal moments and something based on cricket coming up soon...

Nowadays the cases are really good...

Ya after Shridhar sir has come back stories are more interesting with special flavour. He has brought various ideas in one story that makes me curious what happens next.

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unfortunately Sony TV channel doesn't air Cid regularly. Everytime there is a new show launched, it invariably results in the cancellation of the telecast of Cid. Earlier it was did to TKSS and now because of dus ka dum, we have not been getting episodes on Sundays... Edited by Khunav - 5 years ago