Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyHasii thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
1st April
There were parts of the episode where I got goosebumps and yes killer was not predictable. .
Really enjoyed the episode. 
Hope next week they'll bring back eye episode. 

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gaayab Daya... An episode with so much potential but totally soulless and senseless. 

Daya is missing and no one, including Abhijeet was showing any inclination to look for him. People were coolly discussing the murder case and going to other places. Not even a mention of where could Daya be... Not even a trace on concern. 😡

This is the biggest problem with the recent CID. Soulless stories. 

duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the 31 st march and 1st April episodes! especially the creativity of 31st march episode and acp sir's solution! The way the photo puzzle was solved in 1st march case was also so cool! 👏⭐️ Although, as someone (i think pankaj) rightly said in the case, he could just have gone to the police or cid! Why this elaborate deception? 😕
However, what i did not understand was that if you know that you cannot see the killer, then why don't you lock the victim, ya unhe gher ke khade ho jao!! why leave him standing alone?? 😕😡

i even liked the gayab daya episode of 7 April! but yeah, as visrom said, it could have been much more emotionally charged! but I loved the end! <3

8th April episode was interesting, especially the way the puzzles were solved. However i have a few complaints. most noticeably, why were daya and pankaj alone solving the puzzles? A lot of things could be avoided if there were more than two people, especially the third death! and how did they reach the fourth location, there are so many places in chor bazaar?? Also, why so less security in the safe house??? 😆
Edited by duo18rocks - 6 years ago
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you find this Saturday episode guys???
It was surprise episode!!!
Abhi sir was brilliant as usual
Abhi sir centric episode are always favorite
But disspointed as we didn't get any news of him being fine also no Duo moments at last
This was such a good chance to show duo moments
And idk why I feel nowdays in Abhi sir centric episode they always do this they don't show anything about him at last
What are your views?
BOSS9 thumbnail
i think sony tv now get bored of cid and sony is just telecasting it because of fans following
you see they stop uploading to youtube i think sony is not paying such attention to the show which the show nee
CrazyHasii thumbnail

Originally posted by: BOSS9

i think sony tv now get bored of cid and sony is just telecasting it because of fans following
you see they stop uploading to youtube i think sony is not paying such attention to the show which the show nee

It's there in YouTube... I watch from there only because I am out of India. 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are uploading in sonyliv. They want people to install that app.
BOSS9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyHasii

It's there in YouTube... I watch from there only because I am out of India. 

so you watched it on youtube
if you find these episodes on youtube let me know
CID 1488,1486,1437,1438 AND 1485 (hospital scene is cutted on youtube)

cidfan682 thumbnail
Those are there on youtube only if you are out of india.And 1485 is cut in sonyliv too but there is the missing part in google drive.So you are not in India?
BOSS9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cidfan682

Those are there on youtube only if you are out of india.And 1485 is cut in sonyliv too but there is the missing part in google drive.So you are not in India?

i am on moon dose it matter