Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mimima thumbnail
Hi all,
Here is the next chapter

Chapter 11

Khushi walked to the lions den, knocked, closed her eyes n  fidgeting her dupatta started praying. Dhak dhak she felt heart beat increase,.. .. "Devi Maiyya raksha karna, raksha karna  (DM please save me, save me..) when she heard his "come in she slowly entered n was relieved to see Lavanya but did not like the fact she was sitting unnecessarily close to ASR n discussing a file. Not liking the interruption, la clearly twisted her face to show how disgusted she felt seeing Khushi there. For unknown reasons, ASR became aware of the inappropriate closeness of lavanya. 

Eyeing khushi to sit down, he spoke "lavanya isse le jao aur meeting fix karo karan ke saath. (Go take this lavanya n fix up a meeting with karan soon).

"Ms.Gupta is file ko tum Di ke saat discuss karo. Agli baar tumhe aisa file banana hai. (Ms.Gupta u need to discuss this file with Di. Next time u will be making this file).  Relieved it was just this khushi stood up taking the file. "Maine kab kaha jaane ko.. (when did I ask u to leave). Khushi sat down with a thud n looked at him expecting him to shout at her.

"Khushi, Tum teek ho (R u ok?). Hearing the concern in his tone, the huskiness, shocked Khushi opened her eyes wide n blinked. And she blinked again not understanding what he was asking. 

He explained, "kal kya hua car mein? Kya keh rahi thi tum. (what happened in the car yesterday. What were you saying? )
Realising what he asked, she composed herself n said "Sir, who  humme tez chalti hui gaadi se bahut dar lagta hai, (Sir I'm too scared of fast cars..)

Arnav waited for her to continue, but nothing came by. "Sir, hum chale, (Sir shall I go). Arnav felt strange . For the first time they were having a proper civil conversation. He just nodded, she made her way out quick before he changes his mind and literally ran!! Khushi rushed out of his cabin and tried to hold her racing heart. I must take some gaviscon (indigestion syrup), all this is because of that gol gappe .. 

It did not take the Gupta sisters long to get used to working environment. In between they even visited Shantivan when Anjali was not able to go to the office. Anjali n Akash were successful in keeping Khushi out of ASR's reach. And ASR did not miss a chance to taunt on her status and bank balance whenever he could.

ASR was impressed with the progress of project. Anjali made sure she ran everything under him to be sure and ASR made sure he got his coffee made by Di. On one such regular meeting with Khushi, Payal, Akash, and Anjali, ASR said looking at the file "Di, aaj coffee bahut acha bana hai, aapne banaya? (Di coffee today is very nice, did you make it). Anjali and Khushi shared an understanding look at each other and Khushi signalled Anjali not to say she had made the coffee. And thus began the ritual of Khushi making his coffee at every meeting, though Anjali claimed the credit.

Late evening, the siblings Akash, Anjali n Arnav, sat by the poolside enjoying their tea, chatting generally, "Di, Aaj kal jijaji office nahi aa rahe hai us workshop case ko dekhne ke liye? (Di Jijaji is not coming to office now a days to look into the workshop case??) ASR asked.

"Pata nahin chote, woh bahut busy kisi client ko leke, woh tho ghar pe hi nahi rehte, abhi dekho na, ek hafte se bahar hai!! (Dont know chote, he is busy with some client, it has been a week since he has come home!!) ASR knew she was very upset with her husband and planned to have a chat with his jijaji.   

"Akash, tum court jaake Mr.Roy se milo us case ke baare mein, hume usko clear karna hai next deal ke liye (Akash, you meet Mr.Roy at the court to discuss the case, we need to clear it for the next deal)...

Thats it guys for today..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi is secretly making his coffee. Just as well since he might not drink it if he knew.
Mimima thumbnail
Hello all,
Here's another one, hope u like it

Chapter 12

Finishing her work for the day, Anjali asked, "Khushi ji Aur Payal ji, kya aap dono kal RM mein kaam kar sakte hai,? Kal raksha bandhan hai, thoda kaam tha ghar mein.. (Can you both work from RM tomorrow? It is raksha bandhan and there is some work..)

"Anjali ji, Kal tho meeting hai aur uske baad  hum dono Akash ji ke saat kuch materials khareedne jaa rahe hai na (But tomorrow there is a meeting and then we need to go with Akash ji to get the materials order)' Payal reminded.

"Lets do this, Khushi ji you finish the meeting and come to RM, Payal ji you go with Akash and come straight home with Akash suggested Anjali to which they both agreed.

Raksha bandhan was a big day for ASR, but this meeting was something he wanted to finish and spend time with his Di. Khushi having no choice but to attend the meeting with Karan and ASR, tried to be as professional as possible with Karan trying all possible ways to grab her attention. It was a only a small relief when La joined half way through and Karan was forced to concentrate on matters concerning to work but she soon left after her issues were dealt with.  

ASR was on fire seeing Karan and Khushi walking out of his cabin laughing after the meeting, which was why, when he reached RM, he had a splitting headache, which then increased to ten folds when he heard, Chote Khushi ji did not come with you? I had asked her to come immediately? Did she not tell you? Where has she gone?. Thinking the obvious, "Di how did I know she was coming here, woh tho Karan ke saat gayi, (she went with Karan) 

Owing to no rickshaws, khushi arrived nearly 2 hrs late. She joined Payal who was already in RM helping Anjali. Soon the house was decorated and  final preparations for pooja was being made. "Khushi ji, please aap Chote ko coffee de sakte hai, sar mein dard hai..  (Please can you give Chote his coffee, he is having a headache)

By now his headache had reached its exponential high. Facing normal ASR was tough, but ASR with headache was a no no, and thats how Khushi found him lying on the recliner with his hand over his temple. Sensing Khushi as soon as she entered,  Ms.Gupta, tho kahan gayi thi tum uske saat itne dher tak (Ms.Gupta, so where had you been with him for so long). Do you know it has been 2 hrs since the meeting has finished. Not having a clue, Khushi stood staring.

ASR sprang to his feet, surprising khushi, who moved back to create a distance, but he soon came right in front of her face, holding her wrist tight, "Kitne aasani se tumne usse pata liya? Mujhe pata tha, tum jaise ladkiyan paise ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho. Tho kya kar rahe aap ab tak? (How easily you have trapped him. I knew girls like you would do anything for money, so what were u up to until now).

Khushi asked, "Sir, Aap kya bol rahe hai (Sir what are you saying)

"oh Common khushi, Itne bhi bholi mat bano (oh Common khushi, Dont act so innocent). 

Both stood facing each other, one breathing fire, the other not able to comprehend what he was saying when they heard Karan shout from downstairs and his grip loosened, "Di look I have come. I promised I would come, see who I have got as well? 

"Jao jao tumhare liye hi aya hai..(go go, he has come only for u ...) snarled an angry ASR hearing karans voice, which is when khushi could figure out what he was up to all the while.

Before he could throw more abuses and tired of defending, Khushi pulled away from him, rushed out of the room and stood by the door holding her bruised hand. "hey Devi maiyya, why do you do this. She stood there ages trying to compose and when she heard the door click and knew ASR would soon come out, she quickly made her way down.

All gathered to meet Karan and Kushal. Both bent to take blessings from Nani and Mami. ASR gave an affectionate handshake to Kushal,

"Kitne saal ho gaye Kushal aapko dekhke. London se kab aya, Kaam kaisa chal raha hai? (Been years since we saw u kushal, when did u come from London, How is work going?) asked Nani,

nani abhi airport se seeda yahan le aya karan. Abhi ghar bhi nahi gaya (karan got me straight from airport nani, havent been home

"yes beta, you r the apple of Mehta uncles eyes.  Since the time you have come into their lives, it has only been good for them. By the way, u have not met your new priti bhabhi, u were not at kunals wedding.. spoke nani affectionately. 

Delighted to see Khushi again, karan shouted, "Khushi, you should have come with me, we could have all come together, We could have had a nice drive to the airport . 

"Sorry Karan ji, I should have, instead of waiting and walking half the way to catch a rickshaw!! Next time I will surely come. Khushi said looking at ASR. For a moment there was a hint of guilt on his face, but soon replaced with fury over her reply, "What the..

Anjali pulled Payal and khushi to introduce. Payal  stared at kushal. Kushal too kept staring at Payal and khushi. Finally Payal n kushal said, "Maine aapko dekha hai pehle (I have seen u before). 

Thats all for now, do let me know how its going please

..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
khushi too should blast at ASR :) ..
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav just can't stop with all the accusations, can he?
hala4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimima

Hello all,
Here's another one, hope u like it

Chapter 12

Finishing her work for the day, Anjali asked, "Khushi ji Aur Payal ji, kya aap dono kal RM mein kaam kar sakte hai,? Kal raksha bandhan hai, thoda kaam tha ghar mein.. (Can you both work from RM tomorrow? It is raksha bandhan and there is some work..)

"Anjali ji, Kal tho meeting hai aur uske baad  hum dono Akash ji ke saat kuch materials khareedne jaa rahe hai na (But tomorrow there is a meeting and then we need to go with Akash ji to get the materials order)' Payal reminded.

"Lets do this, Khushi ji you finish the meeting and come to RM, Payal ji you go with Akash and come straight home with Akash suggested Anjali to which they both agreed.

Raksha bandhan was a big day for ASR, but this meeting was something he wanted to finish and spend time with his Di. Khushi having no choice but to attend the meeting with Karan and ASR, tried to be as professional as possible with Karan trying all possible ways to grab her attention. It was a only a small relief when La joined half way through and Karan was forced to concentrate on matters concerning to work but she soon left after her issues were dealt with.  

ASR was on fire seeing Karan and Khushi walking out of his cabin laughing after the meeting, which was why, when he reached RM, he had a splitting headache, which then increased to ten folds when he heard, Chote Khushi ji did not come with you? I had asked her to come immediately? Did she not tell you? Where has she gone?. Thinking the obvious, "Di how did I know she was coming here, woh tho Karan ke saat gayi, (she went with Karan) 

Owing to no rickshaws, khushi arrived nearly 2 hrs late. She joined Payal who was already in RM helping Anjali. Soon the house was decorated and  final preparations for pooja was being made. "Khushi ji, please aap Chote ko coffee de sakte hai, sar mein dard hai..  (Please can you give Chote his coffee, he is having a headache)

By now his headache had reached its exponential high. Facing normal ASR was tough, but ASR with headache was a no no, and thats how Khushi found him lying on the recliner with his hand over his temple. Sensing Khushi as soon as she entered,  Ms.Gupta, tho kahan gayi thi tum uske saat itne dher tak (Ms.Gupta, so where had you been with him for so long). Do you know it has been 2 hrs since the meeting has finished. Not having a clue, Khushi stood staring.

ASR sprang to his feet, surprising khushi, who moved back to create a distance, but he soon came right in front of her face, holding her wrist tight, "Kitne aasani se tumne usse pata liya? Mujhe pata tha, tum jaise ladkiyan paise ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte ho. Tho kya kar rahe aap ab tak? (How easily you have trapped him. I knew girls like you would do anything for money, so what were u up to until now).

Khushi asked, "Sir, Aap kya bol rahe hai (Sir what are you saying)

"oh Common khushi, Itne bhi bholi mat bano (oh Common khushi, Dont act so innocent). 

Both stood facing each other, one breathing fire, the other not able to comprehend what he was saying when they heard Karan shout from downstairs and his grip loosened, "Di look I have come. I promised I would come, see who I have got as well? 

"Jao jao tumhare liye hi aya hai..(go go, he has come only for u ...) snarled an angry ASR hearing karans voice, which is when khushi could figure out what he was up to all the while.

Before he could throw more abuses and tired of defending, Khushi pulled away from him, rushed out of the room and stood by the door holding her bruised hand. "hey Devi maiyya, why do you do this. She stood there ages trying to compose and when she heard the door click and knew ASR would soon come out, she quickly made her way down.

All gathered to meet Karan and Kushal. Both bent to take blessings from Nani and Mami. ASR gave an affectionate handshake to Kushal,

"Kitne saal ho gaye Kushal aapko dekhke. London se kab aya, Kaam kaisa chal raha hai? (Been years since we saw u kushal, when did u come from London, How is work going?) asked Nani,

nani abhi airport se seeda yahan le aya karan. Abhi ghar bhi nahi gaya (karan got me straight from airport nani, havent been home

"yes beta, you r the apple of Mehta uncles eyes.  Since the time you have come into their lives, it has only been good for them. By the way, u have not met your new priti bhabhi, u were not at kunals wedding.. spoke nani affectionately. 

Delighted to see Khushi again, karan shouted, "Khushi, you should have come with me, we could have all come together, We could have had a nice drive to the airport . 

"Sorry Karan ji, I should have, instead of waiting and walking half the way to catch a rickshaw!! Next time I will surely come. Khushi said looking at ASR. For a moment there was a hint of guilt on his face, but soon replaced with fury over her reply, "What the..

Anjali pulled Payal and khushi to introduce. Payal  stared at kushal. Kushal too kept staring at Payal and khushi. Finally Payal n kushal said, "Maine aapko dekha hai pehle (I have seen u before). 

Thats all for now, do let me know how its going please

Awesome updates 
I read your story  
Really love it.. 

please  MP m for next  update 
Mimima thumbnail

Thanks Hala4me,
Your commentes mean a great lot to me. I try and update my story quite frequently like once in 2 to 3 days. New to this system of writing, not sure how to do PMs, but will definitely look into it and learn!!
Thanks again
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice chapter. Continue soon
Mimima thumbnail
HI
Here is the next Chapter, do let me know how it's coming along...

Chapter 13

khushi just held her head and sat down. Anjali rushed to her, followed by Payal, "khushiji aap teek hai (Khushi ji are u ok?). Khushi nodded, still looking at kushal. Payal touched Khushis head, "Khushi, kya hua? (Khushi what happened?). 

"Jiji, sar mein bahut dard ho raha hai (Having a severe headache)

"Khushi you need Chotes coffee remarked Anjali. Khushi snapped up and ASR whipped round to see. Did she see a glint of concern in his eyes!! 

"Hello hai, whats naya naatak!!, Raksha bandhan kal kare ka pade humme (Hello hai  whats this new drama!! We will have to celebrate Raksha bandhan tomorrow!!) scorned Mami to be given a stare from her MIL.

Khushi knew she was holding the ceremony, and soon collected herself. The ceremony began. Anjali tied Rakhi to Karan, Akash and of course her darling Chote while all of them watched. Anjali glowed receiving all the attention. "kash aapka bhi bhai hota, haina (wish u too had brother, isn't it ) she said looking at khushi n Payal sadly and got a sad smile from the Gupta sisters.

Immediately kushal put forward his hand and said, "kya aap dono meri behen banenge (will u both be my sisters). Payal and Khushi looked at each other, not so sure. Anjali being herself, was ecstatic and said, "Aree kyon nahi, hai na Khushi ji, Payal ji (arre why not? Isn't it Khushi ji, Payal ji). Not having any say in this matter, they tied the sacred thread around. He blessed them both n gave some little cash he had on him. Karan had long walked out on the pretext of a call.

Seeing how Karan got away, and only Kushal got the Rakhis, ASR whispered to khushi, "there u go, you have managed to get a rich brother as well now. Both looked at each other, ASR with triumph over his wordly abuse and  Khushi with hurt evident in her eyes, which was not missed by Kushal. 

Fed up of taking his words, Khushi went close to him and whispered "Haan haan pata hai, phir bhi meri aisiyat ya aukat nahi badlegi hai na!! (Ya ya I know, neither my status nor my bank balance will change because of that Isn't it??!!) ASR was gobsmacked by her answer. He fisted his palms, grit his teeth, but decided to leave it there thinking, "This chit of middle class is giving me a reply, I need to show her position!!.  

As much as he wanted to get back to her, his anger soon turned to concern seeing her condition getting worse during dinner. Khushi's head still hurt. Perhaps that was the reason, which is what he consoled himself into later, in offering to drop them off when Karan tried offering "No Karan, Kushal has had a long journey and I think you should take him home soon, Di I will drop them, and to not look very silly he continued, "Or Akash can do it. The Guptas refusal was not accepted and ASR, left to drop them. 

Khushi sat with Payal at the back and tried hard to be normal, she was becoming delirious. The ride home was silent, but the images of his previous ride with Khushi was replaying in ASRs mind. Their eyelock fixing her seatbelt, how he could not move away from those eyes and once again she was not well. His thoughts were broken when he heard Khushis muffled mumbling, "mamma, pappa, baba,.. Payals concerned voice broke in, "what happened Khushi. You were ok in the morning, don't you worry, we are nearly there. I will ask Shyam ji to get the doc as soon as we reach home. Khushi could hardly understand what was happening.
 Thinking quickly, ASR said "Payal, shall I take to the doctors?? Payal replied, "Its ok sir, please take us home. I will tell our PG Shyamji to get a Doc soon. Last time he was quite worried for khushi and had managed to get one late in the night!!

Very soon he driving back to rm after all the polite thank yous from the Gupta ladies, since once again, no one seemed to bother to invite him. The only reason he gave himself was either because of his high status or they were worried for Khushi, which was basically both every time. Since he had seen the protective side of Payal, he consoled himself, well at least Payal did not show the door to me. "byt hey, I cant believe I'm thinking of her. Why should I be bothered even??

Next morning saw Akash in Mr.Roys office discussing their case. It was when he went to collect the necessary paper work from his new secretary Shiv, he happened to see his Jijaji having a row with a lady. Jijajai here, that too arguing?? He had never, never ever seen him arguing. Well, what more he had not even seen him raise his voice. Also, hadn't Di told only the day before he was not in town since one week. 

Taken aback, "arre kya woh ji..(Oh, is that Ji) before Akash could continue, Shiv said, "Woh saab, unka naam Shyam hai, us aurat ka case liya hai lekin kuch kaam hi nahi kar raha hai, pichle hafte se yahi natak chal raha hai, us aadmi kuch teek nahi saab (That fellow, his name is Shyam. He has taken that ladies case and not done any work, same drama is going on since last week, that man is fishy sir)  

It took a lot to disturb the calm and collected man Akash and today he was shaken. He could not figure out what to make of it. He sat down, "Ek glass pani milega? (Can I have a glass of water?) and was in deep thought. Composing himself, he asked Shiv, "Kyon bhai kaise teek nahi,  (Why bro, how is he fishy?)

"Oh aise tho bahut hota hai Sir yahan pe aur ye tho mashoor hai. Suna hai paisa leta hai, lekin kaam nahi, aur hungama karta hai. (Oh these issues r quite common here Sir. Obviously he has taken money but no work has been done, hence argue like this. He is quite good at this I've heard!!). Disturbed Akash sat for a while and soon made his way home.

Mami did not hide her surprise when her son returned home that early, "Why son what happens? You earlys today. She was even more surprised, when  Akash, without giving a glance, went straight to his room thinking " I must get to the bottom of this, what is happening.!!!

Thanks all, thats all for now!!!
Request to all silent  readers, please, comment/like. Criticism welcome.