Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: kizh72

I'm enjoying your version of ipk. Just a request, would you update your thread title everytime you update so that it is easy for us to track.

Thanks for reading,... I am still new to this posting,.. will try n change the title next time...😊
Mimima thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

Since the family likes Payal's work, they will convince her. What will happen with Khushi?

Hi,
Thanks for reading.. well most of the work was done mainly by Payal, but both for them have learnt it,... will be revealed later in the story..
Mimima thumbnail
Hi dears
Thanks for all the likes n comments,
Just like any onther new things in life, I have been working a lot on my story, Hope I can keep up my enthusiasm

Here we go again,

Chapter 5
Four emotionally drained siblings sat around the table to discuss the terms and conditions calmly, as the storm in the name of ASR had passed..

All including Payal was eager to know what Khushi wanted.

"Anjali ji, woh kya hai ki ghar ki halat aisa hai ki hum donon ko bahar aake, itni dher tak  kaam karne mein mushkil hoga. Hamare buaji ki tabiyak itni achi nahi aur tho aur hamare baabuji aur amma bhi aa rahe hai Lucknow se. Tho jab tak ghar mein sab shaant ho jaayega tab tak kya hum zyada se zyada kaam ghar mein kar sakte hai?. Aur hum aisi achanak Kedar ji jo, hume sweets ke contract dete, unko bhi nahi chod sakte hai, tho woh kaam bhi karna hai. Yeh sab changes ke liye,. aap chahe hamare salary mein cut kar sakte hai. 
(Anjali ji, the conditions aat home r such that we cant both stay out for long. Buajis health is not good n our parents r coming from lucknow as well. until all things settle at home can we do more work from home? We cant suddenly stop supplying sweets  to Kedarji, so that is there as well, if u want u can cut the salary)
Doosri baat, kya hum dono app aur Akash ji ke saat kaam kar sakte hai? Aur kya hum kahin aur kaam kar sakte hai kya, jaise aapka koi aur office ho, ya aapke ghar, kahin bhi... Aapko pata hai na apke bhai ko humara shakal dekhna bhi pasand nahin
(Secondly can we work under u and akashji? Or can we work somewhere else like a diff office or ur house, anywhere but here, you know ur brother does not want to see me face)

All thought the demands were reasonable, but Anjali not being sure if they could be fulfilled in her chote's corporate world looked expectedly at  Akash to do the necessary talks. She could trust Akash in this matter as he was not prejudiced.

Akash thought for a while and finally replied, "Di, Actually yeh sab hamare liye bhi achanak hi hai, tho kyon na hum ek hafte ke baad kaam shuru karen. Inke ghar ka haalat bhi thoda settle hoga aur hum bhi is project ka initial setup kar sakte hai. What say??. Rahi baat kahin aur kaam karne ki, abhi tho ye nahi ho sakta hai, haan aap dono mujhe report kar sakte ho yaa kuch important ho tho Aman se baat kar sakte ho, aapko bhai ke paas jaane ki zaroorat nahi. Abhi tho woh doosra workshop jo hum tayyar kar rahe hai uska legal papers abhi baaki hai tho tab tak kuch nahi kar sakte hai " 

(Di actually this is all new to us as well, lets start work from next week, their home front will be settled and we can do the initial setup of the project. About working from elsewhere, it is not possible. yeah u can both report to me, talk to aman if anything imp u dont have to go to bro. The legal papers of the other workshop is pending, cant do anything until then)

Anjali getting all excited said, "then Akash, humme bhi is project mein laga lo, hum bhi kuch karte hai, aur hum bhi kaam ghar se karna seeklenge. Kyon kaisa rahega??.(Put me also in this project, I can also do some work from home).. surprising everyone at the table.. Looking at the blank faces she continued "Aise kyon dekh hare hai aap log, sachi mein, mujhe bhi thoda kaam aata hai,.. humne bhi business pada hai, aur usse zyada seekha hai apne bhaiyon se. Aur Khushi ji aur Payal ji ko dekhe hume bhi utsaah ho raha hai.. (Why r u all looking at me, I can also do some work, Even I have studied business, and learnt more from  my brothers. I am excited to work looking at Payal and you Khushi ji)

Without wanting to burst her enthusiasm, Akash expressed his doubt, "Kya bhai aapko kaam karne denge aur tho aur Jijaji,.. (will bro let u work and then jijaji)

However, there was no stopping Anjali now, "Arre Chote tho hume kabhi nahi chodenge, lekin humme manana aata hai. Rahi baat aappke jijaji ka, arre wahi tho aaj humme office chodke gaye, humme poora yakeen hai woh kuch nahin kahenge  
(Chote will never agree, but I know how to make him. Your jijaji will not say anything, he himself dropped me off here today )

Khushi and Payal were satisfied with the one week time, with nothing more to say, Akash finally called it a day, "Teek hai, Payal ji aur Khushi ji, bahut bahut shukriya, aap dono agale hafte se report ho jayiye, tab tak hum initial setup kar lenge. Agar kuch changes ho tho hum apko phone kar lenge, please aapka number dedijiye. Aapka appointment letter aapke ghar bhejdenge hum, (Ok then, thanks a lot, lets start next week, till then we can get it started here. if any changes will call n let u know, please leave ur numbers, will send ur app letters home) 
then winking at his Di, "di aapka bhi !!(di yours as well)

Anjali hugged khushi apologising, "Humme maaf keejiye khushiji jo bhi chote ne kiye aapke saat aur us contract wali baat keliye.(Sorry Khushi ji for chotes behaviour and for taking the contract) Khushi not the one  to shy away said, "Aap kyon maafi maangege Anjaliji,..(u dont have to apologise)

Payal stood up to leave, "Teek hai dhanyavaad (ok then thank you).. While leaving Payal walked over to Akash and said, "Hum umeed karte hai is baar Khushi ko yahan kuch nahi hoga.(I trust in you that nothing will happen to Khushi this time) Akash just gave her an understanding nod..

The two sisters after informing Buaji, took a long walk to Devi maiyyas home, mulling over all the happennings of the day, each in their own thoughts, without saying anything to the other. Only Devi Maiyya could guide them in their new life changing endeavours..

Thats it guys, hope you enjoyed...
Critisism welcome, please comment like  

Edited by Mimima - 6 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Good to see Anjali taking an active role in the business. That should help keep ASR in check too. Edited by coderlady - 6 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just read your story n its awesome
Mimima thumbnail
Hi Friends,
Thanks for all the likes and comments.They really do mean a lot to me..
And... her we go again,,

Chapter 6

The next week saw a busy household in Lakshminagar. With their dearest Babuji and amma coming over from Lucknow, the girls new no bounds. There was an abundance of love and laughter. Buaji's titaliya had got new life as she was often heard sighing , "hai re Nandkishore, is sanka devi ka pank 
aur bhi bad gayi ho apne baabuji ko dekhke. (Hai re NK, this silly girls wings have grown since her babuji has come) 

The two friends Kedar ji and Shashi ji met after some barsos and tried to catch up in one go!!. Both buaji and ammaji couldn't get enough time to catch up with all the gossip around Lakshminagar and Lucknow... 

Now with the expert sweet maker at home, khushi did not have to worry about Kedarjis orders, as baabuji would manage with help from the ever ready ladies of the house. Now the sisters got busy in doing all the outside work. They made sure Baabuji had plenty of rest and did only the necessary work. After facing all the financial problems and witnessing a dwindling business back in Lucknow, he was only too glad, and just blended into the setup without any fuss. He knew when they were together, no trouble could come to them. The family's trust in Devi maiyya was apaar.

With the mention of trouble, on the other side of the city, it was no less busy at the Raizada mansion.  The snake Shyam too learnt about the new changes taking place at AR and at home too. What with Anjali having decided to work on the project,.. that too with Khushiji!!! However, Raizadas were surprised with his comment, "aap us middle class ladkiyon ke saat kaise kaam kar sakte hai Rani sahiba?(How can u work with those middle class girls) which was soon sided by ASR for his own good reasons though!! 

That was no valid reason to back off and Anjalis one shocked look was enough to shut both the men, "Hum zyada se zyada kaam ghar mein hi karna seekhenge,(I will leaern to work from home)" and to irk them further added, "aur hamme shayad khushiji aur payal ko bhi yahin bulana chahiye!! (May be I should call them here as well!!)

Oh oh, oh... now, this DID NOT go well with the likes of ASR, Shyam, and not the least Maamiji,... "Di, aap kisiko bhi ghar mein nahi laa sakte hai, Office mein mujhe unko sehna hai, kya ye kam nahin?? Aapko kaam karne ki kya zaroorat has? Di aap bahut ziddi hai.  (di, u cant bring anyone to house like that. I need to bear her in office, isn't that enough? why do u have to work, u r too stubborn)

Soon snake caught up   "Haan rani  sahiba, aapko kaam karne ki kya zaroorat hai,(yes rs, y do u need to work) all the time looking at The ASR bank without a blink.

Nani who was quite till now said, "Chote humne khushi ji ko dekha hai, bahut susheel hai. Agar woh Anjali bitiya ke liye yahan aaye, hume koi shikayat nahi.(chote, I have seen khushi and respect her, if she has to come for anjali, I have no problem at all) Then pausing to give a thought, she added, "waise damaad ji, agar Anjali bitiya kush hai kaam karne se tho acha hai, humme apni beti ko support karna chahiye, aur woh jab chahe chod sakti hai agar usse manage karna mushkil ho toh,
(and damadji, if anjali wishes to work, we need to support her, if she cant manage, she can always leave) and obviously the damaad ji was made to shut his mouth.

Anjali fed up with her brothers behaviour, "Chote aakhir kya kiya hai Khushi ji ne? Kyon aise chidakte ho unse?? (Chote, what has khushi done to u? Why do u get irked by her?)

Akash only too glad with Anjalis idea said, "Bhai hum guest room ko di ka office bana sakte hai. Aur agar Di office nahi jaa sakti hai tho us din  khushi ji aur payal ji yahan aake kaam kar sakte hai,
(Bro we can convert the guestroom to dis office for now. when she cant go to office, khushi n payal can come over here)
 only to be given a warning look from ASR..

Fed up with all the arguments, "Di Aap jo chahe keejiye, mein oopar jaa raha hoon,..(do whatever u want, i'm off to my room)

"Ab mein kya karoon, kitna acha tha, khushiji raizada parivar se door thi, mera kaam kitna aasaan chal raha tha,. Ab kuch na kuch tho karna padega,... " (What do I do now, everything was fine, no contact with raizada family, need to think of something) with this thought in mind, shyam slyly slid away towards the other side of city, "Rani sahiba, humme client visit ke liye thode din bahar jaana hai
(RS, I need to go out for a few days on a client visit)
"Arre ye kya, aaye hue sirf kuch hi din huye aur phir se dissapears hamara damaad ji. Laagat hai Anjali bitiya doings good. Unka minds bhi busy ho jaaye ka padi (Its only been few days he has come, already dissapearing. Good anjali is taking up work, even her mind needs to be busy)
and maami strode off on her imaginary ramp.

In the solitary confines of his room, Arnav did wonder, "Why does she get under my skin so much, pehle tho kabhi aisa nahi hua? Kyon maa... 
but soon,  getting his ASR mind to play,
 "Is ladki ki wajah se humare ghar mein arguments!! Aur tho aur, woh ladki Di ke saat kaam karegi And I dont trust her, isiliye!! (Arguments in our house just because of this girl, n di needs to work as well )
and remembering all the times he tried to talk to her "uski itni himmat, she is the only one who did not care to listen to me, how many times I tried... well guess what, ab woh kahan jaa sakti hai mujse!! ((Now where can she hide from me..)

That's it guys, hope you enjoyed. πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Edited by Mimima - 6 years ago
unnik7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
The whole story seems interesting..
Waiting to know how arnav and shyam will handle their problem.
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter so khusi's parents arrived from Lucknow n now all of them are happy but plz keep that snake out from their lives.
SumayaRahman thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
2 updates in one day. Its amaging.
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
The troubles will continue for Khushi. Hopefully Anjali will be around to keep things balanced.