Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Love is unique feel ,its happen anywhere with anyone.sometimes we found fraction of second, sometimes we should taken more time realize our own feeling.sometimes we found out ourselves and sometimes our well wisher making us understand.More person surrounding us,we want only know about our maaneet right.let see they found their love or not and who would be cupid role in their love story mainly where they will be find their soulmate.

Story begins

A dark night,One bike harshly driving in empty road ,if anyone crossed Bike path ,they straightly goes to heaven.this youngsters why drive vehicles harshly mainly charming boys,yeah A charming boy driving a bike and cute girl sat back with him,both were very excited and unconditional happiness in their face like they did any achievement.

Girl:No one stop our destiny & showing cute smiling face to him.

Boy :yes,we won our fate,No one stop us with same excited face

But they don't know fate changed their wish, before they come out from happiness, Big truck hit their bike,both fallen into empty road with pool of blood,both eyes craving their each other glimpse ,their hearts need to confirm  his/her fine or not,their heart beat slow down,both taking their last breathe painfully and their hand tried reach to mingle but their pool of blood bodies not allowed

A white cloud around whole place,a girl wake up from sleep with rubbing her little palm to her almond eyes.

Girl :mom, Boost ...without open her eyes ,yelling her mom with pout face. she did not get any reply,she open her eyes,her vision showing only cloudy place and she rubbed her eyes once again but she in cloudy place. Where am I.her eyes looking there and here ,i am not in my bed even not in my room..then where am i.

Girl stand in her own legs and step up to forward and cloud vanished from her sight.her face confused seeing that place and her mind remembering last night moment and her angry raise ,her chubby cheek turn to red insake of angry but with whom..

A man walking in grand mahal with arrogant and pride steps,his eyes popped look at his place changed to mini war,everyone fighting through swords,dangerous  & wars equipments .

Man shouting:bas ( stop)...with roaring like lion with angry face.

Everyone stopped and look at person with scary face except two person pulling their hairs through their palm with angry face.

Man angry eyes shift to two person,his hard hand press one person shoulder but he snapped his hand with grummy face even though he did not noticed who touched his shoulder .

Man got irritate and call other person but person did not hear his shout

Man shout : stop it ..whole place one sec shaken because of hard voice

Both stopped look at person with angry face and man angry glare to them

Man: what going on...

Both look at each other, next moments both blast their laughter heavily and everyone was scary except this two person laughing madly ..

Man rolled his eyes : stop it.

Two person tried stop their laugh but their lips cannot hide their smiling

Man: u both stop it now with grinned teeth

Two person shut their mouth and one person around a man with teasing face.

Person: Geet, he is looking like jewellary show case toy and he wored more jewels in his whole body even he wored jhumkas ( ear stud) also with chucking face.

Geet giggling tone: yes,maan, but why he held this black long thread in his hand , her eyes wided,omg he is going attempt to sucide

Maan: geet, stop ur nonsense,I think he using this thread for tied drama screen in their troop.i am right while pointing his index finger infront of that angry man.

Man nod his head negatively: I am using thread, snatching soul from human body with grinned teeth

Geet placed her hand in maan shoulder : Maan, he seems like doctor nor culprit how he was snatching soul from human body.

Maan : I don't know

Man : Same way how I did it both of you like I do everyone.

Maaneet: what..

Man : yes, I am Lord of Death, Yama dharmaraja with pride tone

Maaneet once again blast their laugh: oh god stop ur joking..today we laughed more,already our stomach paining,we cannot anymore

yama: chitragupta

(chitragupta assistant of yama, he only assest keeping track and action of human beings on earth and upon the death, he  has the task of deciding heaven or the hell for the humans, depending on their actions on the earth)

Chitragupta appear infront of yama: yes lord with scary face

Yama: what going on here in angry face.

C.Gupta: Lord, after they enter in our place, both doing more naughtiness in hell. Both making our hell to war place.. few minutes before

Flashback start

Girl : Maan with angry face

Yeah  she only guts shouting MSK right .Girl none other our heroine Geet and got angry with maan.

Maan marched her side with angry face : geet..with angry face.

Both look at each other head to toe and both wored white dress,geet wored white chudidhar and maan wored white kurti and pant.

Maan : what the hell ,geet..where we are .. why I wored white colour, I love colourful dress with grinned teeth.

Geet: yeah I knew , not only colourful dress even ur colourful girls and every week , u r changing gilrs like ur colourful dress with mocking tone.

Maan angry face: they r my friends, don't talk like rubbish about my friends..

Geet: if I talk about them with  one eye brow raised.

Maan: I say about ur Dumb boyfriend..

Geet: don't say my friend to dumb with angry mood..

Maan:I don't want waste my time with u.. why I am here .

Geet : uff.. I am also asking same question with u

Maaneet: where we are...

Some person come infront of maaneet, they wores jewellary in their bodies and look like different from human beings and little scary ,voices are hard one and holding heavy equipments.

Maan: geet,why u brought me this drama troop place.

Geet: don't lie,u only brought me here

Maan: I never lie in my life time.

One of the Person in group:really with excited voice

Geet:bhai,don't hear his words..this was big lie in his life.

Maan showing his index finger infront of geet: you r liar

Geet locked his finger to her finger: you r liar

Woman support geet and men supports maan, they started war in hell ..

Flashback end

c.gupta: that it lord

Yama hearing their fight but maaneet busily fighting with each other.

Geet:don't try smart ,u only pickup me from home and kidnapped me, now acting I kidnapped u somewhere.

Maan yuck face: ur princess of kingdom ,I kidnapped u for ur empire

Geet: yes,princess of Handa as well as Khurana with smirked face.

Maan fuming face: u r not

Yama shout: stop.. both maaneet never stop their fight in their life time if yama said they do , No right.

Man got angry suddenly sharp sword appear in air and take sword in his hand and slashing person who stood next with maaneet ( he was one of servant of yama lok or Narka or hell ) .servant cutted into two pieces After few second he vanished in air.

Maaneet was numb in their place and their saliva gulped into their mouth.

Geet murmuring maan ear:maan, really he is yamadharma raja but why I am here.

Yama: because You both died.

Geet eye widely: kya.. Mr. yama sir, u had mistaken, I never did any crime in my life time so I am not die in my young age but he did more crime, so he was with innocent face.

Maan mouth open widely and come infront of yama: No, Mr.Yama sir, she is devil, Big dramaqueen speaking only lie.dont trust word.i am innocent person

Geet pushed maan away from yama: No sir, he saying lie, look at my face..how innocent I am ( showing her face turn left cheek to right cheek to yama with pout face). I am pure like born child and he was opposite of my character.. he such a moron person, plz send him away from me with baby crying face

Maan: yes, I am opposite from ur character because you are real devil and I am pure soul.

Maaneet arguing each other forgot surrounding and everyone starring them with few sec chuckling, shocking, giggling, weird face. Yama got irritate than before..he lost his control

Yama : u both stop, I show ..who devil and who innocent..

Maaneet unison: yeah, Yama sir, u give judge our character.. turn their face to opposite with folded arms.

Yama: hawww.. Chitragupta,read their good and bad deed in earth.

C.gupta: yes lord

he bring gold cover book infront of them through his magical power.

Geet: are u going read this book for our good and bad deeds.. its take more time.

Maan: today only she using her stupid brain lightly.

Geet grinned teeth: u shut ur mouth idiot. Are u guys,u don't have any latest technology.. with weird face

C.gupta:latest technology ..with confused face

Maan : yes,we live in modern world,we chat with other side of poles living people in few sec , video chat,whatsup,messenger,so many technology even some news in rumor,scientist tried to making time machine.. if scientist invent time machine,we will go anywhere in past and future.

Yama got angry :what.. if humanbeing go to their past & future life, they will know about their death secret ,when they will die in their life.humans food chain will be collapsed , everyone become devar ( deva means person have no death., they come to God categories).Human population increase more without death

C.gupta: and Lord, u have no work with shocked face

Yama with grinned teeth: chitragupta, I knew everything because I am yama

Maan: yes lord, u r great person, u knew everything with winked eye to geet without yama notices.

Geet mouth open widely and mind thought: u buttering Yama with ur sweet word and planning escape in this hell.. u think u could go without me with smirked face.

Geet: Mr. yama , u r not only lord of death and lord of justice and law .. u only give justice to me with fake crying face..her voice chocking.

Yama melts seeing her sobbing face: Oh sweet girl, don't cry ..i give u justice..geet winked eye to maan with naughty face before yama notices she changed to her crying face.

Maan murmur:dramaqueen.

C.Gupta scratch his finger to yama shoulder and yama turn his concern face to c.gupta.

Yama: what chitra gupta, ..with grinned teeth.

C.gupta whispering tone: Lord, they try to divert ur mind and tried to escape ur punishment with respectful voice.maaneet tried hear yama & c.gupta conversation.they talk in murmuring tone..they did not get what they speaking.

Yama: u think ,I am fool,I trust their words.

c.gupta: no lord with gulping face

Maaneet: Mr .Yamaraja.. come to our matters first.

Yama: chitragupta, read their good and bad need.

Geet: Mr.yama,atleast using ur magical power making our long journey to  short film.

Yama nod his head and do magic : maaneet everyone starred magical water  filled in big vessel, they could see anyone & anywhere what they doing in earth through that magic water filled vessel.

Maan: Mr.yama sir, I could see my childhood days in this water with excited face

C.gupta: yes

Flashback start

Maaneet parents were very good friends after birth of maaneet.their parents were neighbor as helped each other in critical situation. Both family don't show partiality to between them If maan family bought anything to maan, they bought same thngs to geet as vice versa like geet family. Maan thought his family love geet more than him as geet thought her family love more than her.before their age of 5, maaneet were good friends.but one day everything changed in their life.even though both not remembered what happened in age of 5 , what fought they did it ..still they thinking both were enemies

( we know right what type of enemies they were..hehehe)

Age of 7

Maaneet doing their homework in study room at maan house.. but both sitting with two end of room.

Geet father enter study room with smiling face.

G.father: My dear children doing their homework like good children..

Geet got from her chair and run to her father and hug his knees till her height.

G.father kissed her forhead:my darling..maan beta come my side.

Maan get up from his chair & stand infornt of G.father

G.father lightly remove from geet held and kneel down in front of maan and take parker pen from his shirt packet and show pen to maan.

Geet: dad, parker pen with excited face.

G.father : yes, darling for maan.. geet face pout but her dad not noticed .. maan smirked look at geet.

Maan: No uncle, give this pen to geet with innocent face

G.father kissed his forhead: so sweet beta, I buy tomorrow for her ..today u won  drawing competition so this is for u.

Geet: yes dad,this pen only for maan with smiling face.

G.father: my darling very  understanding child.

Geet: dad,give that pen.. dadi said we buy anything,we put thing infront of god and pray to  god and then use it. Give me.. I pray and then give u..after u give maan with innocent face.

G.father: sure beta,..he gave pen to geet after three to four minutes she come back to study room and give pen to her dad.

G.father gave pen to maan and maan say thanks to g.father.he left the place.

Scene vanished in magic water.

Chitragupta: u both sacrifice everything in ur childhood ..now why u both blaming here.

Maaneet look at each other and their face look at c.gupta : movie not end..its only first half and see second half also with chuckling face.

Flashback start sorry everyone look at once again magic water.

G.father left the place and geet also silently ran to her house.. Maan remove parker pen cap, oh god pen leaked while his whole palm spread through pen ink .

Maan shout : geet ..with angry face

Geet giggled behind study room outside.: u deserve it maan...she left the place.

Maan was also lesser than geet, he spoiled her homework note as poor geet got scolded by teacher . maaneet has grown very quickly , year also passed like they were enemity increase more.both have same age.so maaneet studied same school & college. Infront of parents both were very good friends , outer world both were best enemies. They did more prank and revenge opps cute revenge yeah little harm one but we both clever their prank or revenge never allow their parents reputation spoil..

College day

Maan have more girlfriends opps only friend type not girlfriend type..but he love tease geet with help of his girl friends as same geet also have more boyfriend same like maan.. only friend type.

Basket Ball match

Maan vs Geet

Maan & girlfriends one team and geet & her boy friends one team ..

Maaneet was good player in basket ball but their team not good ..they want close with maaneet and mainly they don't want maaneet become friends once again..some evil friend want maaneet enemies continue but maaneet have good friend also..they want maaneet friendship as wish they become best couple in college.

Maan team won but maan  team cheat with geet team..so maan team won the match ..geet got angry , she know maan friend cheated but maan Not accept reality.

Geet scratched maan project CD through sharp pin, insake of revenge ,maan got insult by lecture and lecture not allow attempt exam this year

Handa & khurana assembled in garden area & talking about geet marriage.

Maan enter house with angry face and his sharp ear caught geet marriage..his mind working wrong way..

Maan smirked face and send fake letters to geet groom house and called groom house said wrongly about geet ..groom family denied marriage proposal next day.Maan not got any happiness .one side he got guilty conscious other side happy he did revenge with geet.

Handa family upset not only geet marriage proposal and groom family bad mouthed about geet but handa trust geet

Flashback end

Yama angry glare to maan: this is way u spoiled innocent girl life..

Maan little scary face: Mr.yama sir..plz see another scenes also..

Yama nod his head and magic water shown maaneet life once again.

Khurana consoled handa family and M.father ask maan marriage with geet with slow voice.

G.father: I don't want anyone pity for my child life with pain voice

M.father hit his shoulder lightly: stupid, she is not only ur daughter, she is my daughter..how could I thought that my geet is impure..she was pure like milk.. anyone bloody person said about my child..i trust them.i know my child..she is my child.. why I ask u permission for marriage.. I decided maan and geet marriage will happen after complete their college.

Maan got lighting in his head but his guilty accept geet in his life because of him , her marriage strugggle

Geet : maan, I want talk with u alone.

Maan nod his head and follow geet silently

Geet: I don't want this marriage with head bow down

Maan: geet.. No one stop this marriage , I am sorry because of me, ur marriage stopped with guilty tone.

Geet laughed loudly and maan got confused look at geet.

Maan shout:geet stop it..

Geet placed her finger in her lip like obedient student..but her smiled smirking seeing his confused face

Maan; geet

Geet : sorry tried control laugh .

Maan: geet , I am sorry .. are u ok ..because of shock news  ur brain not affected right..u already half mad , I cannot tolerate full mad in my whole life.

Geet hit his back heavily: Idiot..moron..and don't take whole credit to stop my marriage .. I stop my marriage not u with smirked face.

Flashback end

Yama shocked face and look at geet and geet showed embrass smile to yama..and maan glare to yama, he replied sheepish smile to maan.

Flash start

Geet : I stop my marriage.. I don't want marry that mumma boy..he nod his head like scape goat what his mom saying.. I don't want marry with him and anyone.

Maan shocked : with anyone means..are u..with popped eyes.

Geet punch his stomach thorugh fist palm: I don't want marry now.. I want go abroad my studies .. I want join NASA..that my dream Job.. but dad want my marriage so I sent fake letter and my fake pregrancy report to groom family..they stopped marriage.whole credits for mine with proud tone

Maan mouth open widely : what.. pregrancy report..really u r mad geet.time god they did not show that fake report to uncle..if they did it..uncle god heart attack with grinned teeth

Geet : sorry

Maan : ok.. forgot everything how to stop our marriage ..

Geet : hmmm..let me think

Maan roaming one side to other side..and his mind striked idea: geet..i got idea.

Geet excited face: what

Maan : if we break our dad and uncle friendship means.both become enemies in both professional & personal life automatically,both stopped our marriage.

Geet hit his forhead :u r idiot .. because of our dream , u want our family to enemies ..papa & maa (m.father & M.mother ) without seeing my face, that day not good for them same like me..i cannot alive without talk them mainly dadi..no way. I cannot live without her

Maan mocking tone: then marry me and come to my family enjoy with them

Geet: uff.. I cannot..

Maan: u give idea with fuming face

Geet :I have a idea.. bring any fake priest and give more money him and say if we both married , anyone of person died soon insake of kundali .

Maan: This idea not bad but u think is it possible way to stop marriage

Geet: 200 % our family accept because they want our happiness if marriage separate anyone life from them.. they never accept marriage mainly our dadi trust astrology so much..she trust easily and make other family members to understand..

Maan thumb up to geet: mission start.

Same way plan excuted , first maaneet parents not accept what priest said .slowly maaneet excuted fake dangerous harmness with ownselves..every incident made maaneet family scared and thought because of marriage ..they got injured. Both family decided stop marriage proposal.

Maaneet got happiness and maan asked bike ride with geet.. after what happen..u know very well.. They met in Hell

***********flashback end

Yama angry glare to maaneet: because of ur happiness , u both played ur family feeling.. u both deserve punishment.

Maaneet scary face and maaneet blamed each other because of current situation

Yama: u both r mad for each other but this also true one..u both love each other

Maaneet laughed madly: what.. we love each other..what funny..

Geet: this joke of the year 2018

Yama: stop it..

Maaneet shout their mouth..

Yama: every time u both fought but never allow anyone blamed u ..we both support each other without other knowledge, not only in ur matured age even after u fought in age of 5.

Geet broked ur pen thought but she did not..she filled extra ink if u opened , u thought pen broked.. she did prank with u but never want broke ur gift.

Maan surprised look at geet and geet head bow down

And u maan, u protect geet from her friend, one day he tried to misbehave to her but she not in sense..u save her and bring to home without her knowledge..

Geet eyes moist and disgust her friend ..

Maan touched her shoulder : that day nothing happen with u,geet.. I saved u and broked his every bones in bodies after No one boys never bad eyes with u.

Geet hide her face to chest with cry face..

Yama smiled : Maan,she got guilty after scratch ur CD project so she straightly went to pricinpal .ask forgiveness and princiapal allow u enter to exam because of her.

Maan head bend down :is it true.

Geet nod her head and maan smiled

Yama: maan beat groom who he talked about his geet to bad mouth..

Maan:because he deserved how dare infront me of he spoke about my geet so I beated him

Geet head raise look at maan: really

Maan: yes with little smile face

Yama smiled and c.gupta confused look at his lord face

C.gupta: lords..what happeneing yaar

Yama: they love found in hell...chita gupta..

c.gupta: but lord , u r not any counseling officer

Yama: I know what I am doing.. u shout ur mouth and check their last day in earth.

c.gupta checked their last date and he got shocked and scary face..look at yama

C.gupta: lord, I did mistaken .. before their lifes finish in earth, we snatched their soul from their bodies.. we did big mistake..if other god know about this surely they will kill us..

Yama: chitra gupta..what u did..with angry face

C.gupta: send their soul to earth

Yama: its not possible.. I have power send one soul only but two soul.. I cannot

Maaneet heared this conversation

Geet: Mr.yama..plz send maan to earth.. I am here

Maan: No lord, u send geet.. I am here

Geet: No..lord ..u send maan

Maan: No lord..geet

Geet: maan, tried to understand , u r one only son in ur family..they need u , maan

Maan: geet, u too only child to ur family.. so u go.

Geet: maan, don't behave like stupid..if u go , u take care both families..so u go to earth..

Yama : u both decided quick and jump anyone to this Gold pond..u  directly went to ur body..u get ur life back and time very less

Geet cupped his cheeks: plz.. I did not ask anything from u but u did more think without my knowledge.. u deserve happy life maan..plz go take care our family..

Maan: no geet..i cannot..u go plz..take our family.. I lo..

Geet pushed maan before he complete his sentence..

Hospital bed

Maan jerk up from hospital bed and his eyes searching there and here..and his eyes look at his geet..he confused everything happened in dream or real one..if its not dream where is geet..if dream mean..his geet not with him further life

Maan shout: mom  & dad..both handa & khurana enter in maan room..both family showering their emotion and M.mother hugged maan tightly and kissed his forhead ..: my son alright..thanks god..

Maan : Mom, where is geet with fearing face and praying it just dream only.. his geet with him.nothing happened to her

Mom tear face: Maan ...geet beta..with crying face

Maan hugged his mom tightly: mom..my geet...with tear flicked in his brown eyes.

Hell

C.gupta: Lord, u thought that u taken right decision..

Yama: yes, C.gupta.. I taken right decision.. they have two bodies but one soul..without maan or without geet both were incomplete.. so I allow both soul to earth.. but I did not use my magical power send geet , their love power send her to maan

Maan: mom ,my geet died..

Mom stay away from hug : no maan, ur geet not died ...but she went to coma..doctor lost hope with her

Maan: really..where she was.. I want see her..while his face brightening

Mom: but maan..ur state

M.father placed his hand to maan mother : yes maan..u could ..khurana bring maan to ICU word..his legs shivering seeing his love in bed ..his chatter box  sleeping in bed with silent mode.

Everyone left alone geet with maan

Maan kissed her forhead with love filling face: Mishty, wake up soon, u r maan want say something with u..before I complete my word..u pushed me.but our fate tied with long lives ,I pulled ur hand before fallen to pond.. our love bought u to earth..come back mishty..u r maan waiting for u.

Two weeks passed.. Maan stay with geet every sec and saying more funny moments what they shared in past life..both realized more ..how crazy they was..ego and revenge hidden their love from eyes Now they got true love in life

Geet eyes ball slowly moved with closed eyes and maan kissed her crown head.

Geet open eyes lightly and shivering lip murmuring her love name: Maan..

Maan kissed her overall face : My mishty back to me..tears leaked his corner of eyes

Geet whishpering tone: Now say what u want say with winked eye

Maan winked eyes: Love found in hell..Geet smiled 

Maan placed his forhead to her forhead and both family got their happiness back in their life.. Maaneet happy live with together ever and do more cute fight and harmless revenge

End 

If u likes this OS do like & comment 

Edited by maaneetfavo - 5 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
                          This Month Update😳

26-May-18 

Maaneet New SS - Jeevan Saathi ki Liye Interview

Prolouge & Character Sketch & Part 1

26-May-2018

Maaneet OS - Love Found In Hell 

Updated - One part - completed

25-May-2018

Maaneet SS- Mera Maasoom Patidev 

Part 7 -Updated

24-May-2018

Maaneet SS (Hope S2) -Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga

Part 2 -updated 

7-May-2018

Maaneet Journey FF - marriage at first sight 

Part 56 & 57

Dont worry i will update my other stories also ... yeah i will post long update & sorry for late sweeties.
Edited by maaneetfavo - 5 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good to read it again
it's so funny and sweet poor yaamraj maaneet don't care about him still fighting
loved the ending
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
marvellous story
can't describe in words

i enjoyed very much  and love this concept and their love for each other