MaYa.B thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

well said. 👍🏼 Check my PM 🤗

sure , will responding you (😊

MaYa.B thumbnail

hey shobhi

just now only saw ur msg here 11 o clock already feel sleepy and respond by tomorrow morning 😊

Edited by MaYa.B - 4 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaYa.B

hey shobhi

just now only saw ur msg here 11 o clock already feel sleepy and respond by tomorrow morning 😊

just read your reply.  👍🏼 its afternoon here.  been busy this morning.  

Any new years resolution??  I have stopped as they go out of window in 2-3 days 😆

MaYa.B thumbnail

just read your reply.  👍🏼 its afternoon here.  been busy this morning.  

Any new years resolution??  I have stopped as they go out of window in 2-3 days 😆

some  yrs back when i was around mid 20s i take a resolution that i should not take any resolution on new year 😆🤣

Ms.SK thumbnail

some  yrs back when i was around mid 20s i take a resolution that i should not take any resolution on new year 😆🤣

🤣 good one 👏

None of the ITV serials interest us.  I'm only following Master Chef in between going in the kitchen and do something and then back in lounge/living room and so on that sometimes I miss the last 5 minutes. Then my other family members watch Indian Idol.  Record the films and after a year still not watched them so stopped recording them 😆.  One good thing about recorded films or DVD's is one can skip songs etc. 

MaYa.B thumbnail

🤣 good one 👏

None of the ITV serials interest us.  I'm only following Master Chef in between going in the kitchen and do something and then back in lounge/living room and so on that sometimes I miss the last 5 minutes. Then my other family members watch Indian Idol.  Record the films and after a year still not watched them so stopped recording them 😆.  One good thing about recorded films or DVD's is one can skip songs etc. 

but i know some one who took resolution and following it 😲 amazing 

ITV not right now i rewatching old mytho serial and i liked jenny acting beyhad 1 but not watching S2  eventhough i liked jenny as Maya  unable connect myself,  watched few episodes of dad ki dulkan but lost interest very soon so i m back to watching evergreen MB,Ramayanam etc😆

Ms.SK thumbnail

but i know some one who took resolution and following it 😲 amazing 

ITV not right now i rewatching old mytho serial and i liked jenny acting beyhad 1 but not watching S2  eventhough i liked jenny as Maya  unable connect myself,  watched few episodes of dad ki dulkan but lost interest very soon so i m back to watching evergreen MB,Ramayanam etc😆

bold: really??  any idea what sort of resolution that person takes and follows it??  mostly people take to loose weight, cut down on chocolates, be nice to other people etc. but goes out of window 😆

My family used to watch Beyhadh 1 but towards the end got fed up and kept saying when is the show ending?  When promos of season 2 aired, they said not going to watch it.    They are now watching repeats of Crime Patrol on SAB TV.  From this week I'm watching Adaalat on youtube.  We had missed some episodes when originally aired on Sony TV so catching up on them.   Whole family miss this show and keep saying Sony should bring back Adaalat and CID.

MaYa.B thumbnail

bold: really??  any idea what sort of resolution that person takes and follows it??  mostly people take to loose weight, cut down on chocolates, be nice to other people etc. but goes out of window 😆

My family used to watch Beyhadh 1 but towards the end got fed up and kept saying when is the show ending?  When promos of season 2 aired, they said not going to watch it.    They are now watching repeats of Crime Patrol on SAB TV.  From this week I'm watching Adaalat on youtube.  We had missed some episodes when originally aired on Sony TV so catching up on them.   Whole family miss this show and keep saying Sony should bring back Adaalat and CID.

randomly but he follows it 

actually B1 was make me  to like jenny even though the story line is horrible,but  have no interest in B2, my friend said she like B2 more than B1😆 I never watched CID but liked adaalat 

Ms.SK thumbnail

randomly but he follows it 

actually B1 was make me  to like jenny even though the story line is horrible,but  have no interest in B2, my friend said she like B2 more than B1😆 I never watched CID but liked adaalat 

bold: day by day she is excelling in her acting. She has come a long way. I first saw her in Ekta's serial Kkusum. She played Simran and a side character.  Now she is main leads in serials.  Way ahead of main leads in Kkusum (Nausheen Ali Sardar, Anuj Saxena,  Aashka Goradia, Rucha Gujarathi)

MaYa.B thumbnail

bold: day by day she is excelling in her acting. She has come a long way. I first saw her in Ekta's serial Kkusum. She played Simran and a side character.  Now she is main leads in serials.  Way ahead of main leads in Kkusum (Nausheen Ali Sardar, Anuj Saxena,  Aashka Goradia, Rucha Gujarathi)

actually i never have any good opinion about her  including saraswatichandra when SLB (i know her after this show ) but everything are got changed when i watched beyhad,but that show gave huge disappointment to her fans

Edited by MaYa.B - 4 years ago