Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MaYa.B

its biopic of Tamilnadu's former CM jayalaitha, but we mainly watched it for Ramya krishnan(Bahubali rajamadha)

thanks. Ramya is a gr8 actress.  Understand a movie is being made and Kangana Ranaut will play CM Jayalalithaa!!!!!!!????

Ms.SK thumbnail

Seems you and me active from Samrata Fans??!!! By now wonder how many have got married and might have child/children OR working full time or running their own business???!!

MaYa.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks. Ramya is a gr8 actress.  Understand a movie is being made and Kangana Ranaut will play CM Jayalalithaa!!!!!!!????

yeah KR too my fav as actress  but her movie  teaser very disappointing esp second part (40 yrs old jaya heavy make up or morphing chubby cheeks )

MaYa.B thumbnail

Seems you and me active from Samrata Fans??!!! By now wonder how many have got married and might have child/children OR working full time or running their own business???!!

as per as i know  both sakthi,tapu completely disappear even in FB 

Ms.SK thumbnail

as per as i know  both sakthi,tapu completely disappear even in FB 

Really?? I really would like to keep in touch with them and other samrata fans.  If you are on FB, have you tried sending messages??

Ms.SK thumbnail

Image result for merry christmas gif

MaYa.B thumbnail

Really?? I really would like to keep in touch with them and other samrata fans.  If you are on FB, have you tried sending messages??

sakthi used to active  few month back ,but tapu silent past one year 

Ms.SK thumbnail

sakthi used to active  few month back ,but tapu silent past one year 

Thanks.   It's a shame. They might have reasons not to be active. Tapu a die hard fan of her angel who has quit acting??  I think tapu and sakthi studied together so they knew other when they came to YMGGK forum!!!!

Any other fans active on FB???

MaYa.B thumbnail

Thanks.   It's a shame. They might have reasons not to be active. Tapu a die hard fan of her angel who has quit acting??  I think tapu and sakthi studied together so they knew other when they came to YMGGK forum!!!!

Any other fans active on FB???

yeah they both friends , but sakthi very disappointed the way samrata career turn backwards may be theses is the imp reason they are not very active 

me and tanu used to chat 

😊

Edited by MaYa.B - 4 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

yeah they both friends , but sakthi very disappointed the way samrata career turn backwards may be theses is the imp reason they are not very active 

me and tanu used to chat 

😊

Today I had notification that one of my friend from IF Buddy list changed their username.  I looked up and its Sriram.  So he was active in IF - south forum.  Another Samrata fan especially of Namrata.  He and Tapu used to have tom & jerry joking fight in YMGGK forum 

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 4 years ago