%%( )SamRata#8-Ae Dil Hai Mushkil()%%

Posted: 6 years ago

Welcome to the Fan club of 
  Sameer Dharmadhikari and 
Namrata thapa

(Samrata)

u o t e s

You don't have to build the chemistry, it just happens. This happened for us(Sameer & Namrata when we started shooting. We both shared great chemistry and it was fun-Sameer dharmadhikari

The scenes and the chemistry was good and people liked it so much that even now people  remember the pair of Raj (Sameer Dharmadhikari) and Lata and I keep reading their messages on Facebook.-Namrata thapa

He is a very nice and fun loving person. I am not that much in touch with him now because of our busy schedules; its not possible to talk daily or meet but sometimes, we do message each other- Namrata thapa

Namrata is a sweet person and we are friends. We used to meet every day while we were shooting together. We enjoyed working together and for future - Sameer dharmadhikari

I felt that fans were not happy to see me playing the wife of any other actor (apart from sameer dharmadhikari)- Namrata thapa

I love my fans a lot as they have loved me as Raj and they have given so much love to the pair of Raj and Lata in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli  
-Sameer dharmadhikari

i c o n s

A vis

i m a g e s

"The chemistry between Sameer dharmadhikari & Namrata thapa is no act." 

Edited by .SuJi. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by SamrataAT.

The discussion in the Fan Club should be restrained only about Samrata, means Sameer Dharmadhikari & Namrata thapa  not about others ,

* dont drag their personal life here 

*apart from Samrata u are free to discuss about few YMGGK character's {ex-Tanvi aka ananya}only in positive manner

*  Bashing are strictly prohibited here ðŸ˜Š 

•  all letters are caps  considered shouting in online terms so plz avoid 
  •  plz big no  for personal talking are spamming 
  •  Only Sameer & Namrata fans are allowed ,if u new plz ask here or via PM to add ur name
  •  Do not quote more than three times /dont quote long sentence 
  • If you find any bashing /mocking kindly report inserted of dig mocking  yourself

SamRata's fanLis

Devafear,  Upilla_Grover, Nanditashetty
 -PriyankaDesai-,  _Chandramuki_  II.Samrata.II,  Tanushka_Sobti
SamKiNamrata, Namrata_Dharma, Bebo_Pinky, II.Samrata.II,Samrata-Addictz ,Tamira  ll-Nilambari-ll,  ILoveSamRata,  
Ms.S.K.,  
Tanusameer

Plz hit  button  to Join here 

Congratulation for 8th FC 
Love You samrata