Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

ITV is getting so boring.  Sometimes wonder why subscribe for any channels.  In our house, SONY is the most watched channel especially at weekends.  Next one is Colors Rishtey during weekdays. Star Plus and Zee only half an hour or so.  Movie channels zero.

What are you watching at the moment.  I know in India there are more channels than Europe.  

MaYa.B thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

ITV is getting so boring.  Sometimes wonder why subscribe for any channels.  In our house, SONY is the most watched channel especially at weekends.  Next one is Colors Rishtey during weekdays. Star Plus and Zee only half an hour or so.  Movie channels zero.

What are you watching at the moment.  I know in India there are more channels than Europe.  

we are usually watching regional channel than Hindi shows but  few sony shows are regularly watch by my sisters like B2,MDKD now BB13

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaYa.B

we are usually watching regional channel than Hindi shows but  few sony shows are regularly watch by my sisters like B2,MDKD now BB13

what shows shown on your regional channel?? Here on Colors at weekends for half an hour, they show UK based shows. A season of 3 hosts but one host at a time on cooking, visiting either restaurants or homes. in home episodes, whoever's house they visit, they cook their regional food of india. When that seasons finishes, a show based on antakshri with local talents (some of them bathroom singers ðŸ˜†) but fun.

Your sisters fav. in BB13? I don't watch but only read updates and articles in IF, IWMBuzz and TC. From what I read, my favs. are Rashmi & Asim 

MaYa.B thumbnail

Oh my god

Sameer mother is no more😭

Ms.SK thumbnail

Oh my god

Sameer mother is no more😭

really sad.  May her soul rest in peace. Sameer - your fans deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May god give strength to you and your family during this time of grief.

MaYa.B thumbnail

really sad.  May her soul rest in peace. Sameer - your fans deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May god give strength to you and your family during this time of grief.

I deeply sad and shocked shobhi😞

Ms.SK thumbnail

I deeply sad and shocked shobhi😞

Same here. She was not that old.  Few months back, sameer lost his father-in-law???

MaYa.B thumbnail

Same here. She was not that old.  Few months back, sameer lost his father-in-law???

bold i dont know that shobhi

i got sameer mother news accidentally i check his profile 

shame none of the media  focused it 

Ms.SK thumbnail

bold i dont know that shobhi

i got sameer mother news accidentally i check his profile 

shame none of the media  focused it 

bold: especially Marathi media sites

Ms.SK thumbnail

Wonder why all of sudden angel active on social media??  Why not before when fans were trying their hardest???!!!!!