Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaYa.B thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Today I had notification that one of my friend from IF Buddy list changed their username.  I looked up and its Sriram.  So he was active in IF - south forum.  Another Samrata fan especially of Namrata.  He and Tapu used to have tom & jerry joking fight in YMGGK forum 

that's nice some ppl being active

even KVG back with big project still none of the YMGGK fan active there  

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaYa.B

that's nice some ppl being active

even KVG back with big project still none of the YMGGK fan active there  

bold: yes I have noticed that.  There were few die hard fans of Karan in YMGGK.  Even in his other show Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant they were missing.

Wonder when sameer's new serial Mumbhai on Zee5 will start airing???

KaliDurga thumbnail

aigirinandininanditamedinivishwavinodini

MaYa.B thumbnail

bold: yes I have noticed that.  There were few die hard fans of Karan in YMGGK.  Even in his other show Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant they were missing.

Wonder when sameer's new serial Mumbhai on Zee5 will start airing???

infact the same happend with suhasi  zee tv serial too even though its got huge appreciation

at least samrata fans were active till sameer  got father role in iss pyar 3 

Ms.SK thumbnail

Thanks. Happy New Year. May god bless you all with excellent health wealth and happiness at all times. Stay blessed.

Ms.SK thumbnail

infact the same happend with suhasi  zee tv serial too even though its got huge appreciation

at least samrata fans were active till sameer  got father role in iss pyar 3 

agree.  Looking back to YMGGK days and how there was a group of karan+abha/lata+raj, samrata fans stayed die hard fans when any from samrata came in the shows post YMGGK.  Where as karan+abha (Karan/Suhasi) came in the shows, not many were die hard fans. 

MaYa.B thumbnail

agree.  Looking back to YMGGK days and how there was a group of karan+abha/lata+raj, samrata fans stayed die hard fans when any from samrata came in the shows post YMGGK.  Where as karan+abha (Karan/Suhasi) came in the shows, not many were die hard fans. 

to be frank samrata fans did all their best to support to samrata compare with anyone fandom  ,but first sameer and his fake id issue  and Namrata's low profile marriage both are huge let down among fans (eventhough its private life of nammu atleast she let her fans to known about her marriage via FB)  its all past, now many out dated celebrity still very active in FB ,twitter or insta keep uploading their new photoshoot but still we dont have such stuff from samrata &these are the imp reason for their less fan active now this   new format of IF forbidding fans activity 

MaYa.B thumbnail

Thanks. Happy New Year. May god bless you all with excellent health wealth and happiness at all times. Stay blessed.

thanks shobhi

MaYa.B thumbnail

really dont get the  reason behind the deleted comment in avi section most of the updated got mess ,now index show different page no and siggies were in different page ,vijay bhai aap kya karti hai

Ms.SK thumbnail

to be frank samrata fans did all their best to support to samrata compare with anyone fandom  ,but first sameer and his fake id issue  and Namrata's low profile marriage both are huge let down among fans (eventhough its private life of nammu atleast she let her fans to known about her marriage via FB)  its all past, now many out dated celebrity still very active in FB ,twitter or insta keep uploading their new photoshoot but still we dont have such stuff from samrata &these are the imp reason for their less fan active now this   new format of IF forbidding fans activity 

well said. 👍🏼 Check my PM 🤗