•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
i just caught the ending of today's episode, and there was no elimination?! Just to keep both the Akash's another week???
Last week Aroushi was eliminated right away, she didn't get another chance to appeal for votes. So why do these kids get to stay another week? Favouritism? Cuteness? Both the Akash's add to the entertainment value of the show. The little Akash for the things he says and the older one for his mischievousness. Now are they going to defer any elimination until a third kid gets lower votes?? But this is certainly not fair - to Aroushi or the other kids. 
SET sucks.
No, that's not the case. It was announced during the initial episodes that since it is super dancer chapter 2, the contestants will get double chance. So that means the following week a contestant will be eliminated. As per my understanding, there will be an elimination once in 2 weeks.
Originally posted by anuarao

No, that's not the case. It was announced during the initial episodes that since it is super dancer chapter 2, the contestants will get double chance. So that means the following week a contestant will be eliminated. As per my understanding, there will be an elimination once in 2 weeks.

If it's one elimination every 2 weeks, then why didn't Aroushi get a 2nd chance? She and  Akash M had the lowest votes, but she had to go. Both Akash's got the lower votes last week, but they get to stay another week.It doesn't make sense. I think Sony is just trying to find ways to keep Akash M in the show longer than necessary because he's cute. 
Arushi did not get another chance  because the first elimination happened after 5 weeks. Even I was disappointed with her elimination, I thought she deserved to stay instead of Akash M. 
I think it's all business economics. The Sony channel extended and extended eliminations because they wanted the revenue from the ads so even Ritwik Dhanjani had to leave because he didn't foresee the extensions of five weeks. He already gave those dates to Star Plus.
As far as dance except Akash M who is still in baby stages everyone is the kind who if the choreographer delivers, they can win. 

But Akash M adds huge draw because of his strangely mature way of talking. I don't know why he is getting lower votes. If channel wants to keep him on because he is entertaining.