Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
very nice update
maan thinking that geet wants to share some thing with him wants his help but don't know what
latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So much happened in these 4 updates...first time jasleen showed up. She seems to be workaholic and career oriented. Tasha named her son as maan.
Loved sudeep and maans talk. most of it reflected its his pain...and as a biased mg fan i assumed all his pain had been for geet.
Is this the reason he let her go?
I felt for geet she is the one suffering here the most while mister is busy mastering callousness...poor girl.
Who she collided with???
1.     Ayush must have not aware of the address.
2. Maan
3.      Or its dev?
thanks for the pm
please continue soonEdited by latecomer - 6 years ago
Veil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm going to keep writing love letters to your Geet I swear.

vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice One
Must be maan i guess
Veil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Geet,
Hi from the other side. I wish you would be able to get this message somehow. I get the melancholy you face and I hope you could dissipate some of it.

The girl your husband once loved, the girl you were once curious about isn't happy either. His mere name still affects her. Little things like Bangles remind her of him. How strange no, the memories will plague you so much and they will come from anywhere and how many things that seemed very normal now have to be avoided.

I remember I once got really excited when an old Hindi folk song was mashed up with an English rap and made me friend listen. She refused to listen to it because that song held importance to her in the past.

I didn't understand then. Now I do.

Geet, I don't blame you. I don't blame you for seeking him out, I don't blame you to run away. Your this feeling sorry for self is what the most relatable with you. But Geet when something is really close to your eyes, you can't see it. And you are unable to see something right before your eyes.

I might be in the minority but the last scene reminded me of the epic DDLJ scene.

I wish it is Maan not because I'm romantic. You have had Ayush pursue the reason for your sadness. It didn't matter to you. I wish there would be one small gesture thrown at you so that you will see that it will matter to you. I wish it's Maan because he's long due overdue for a gesture to show he cares.
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veil

Dear Geet,

Hi from the other side. I wish you would be able to get this message somehow. I get the melancholy you face and I hope you could dissipate some of it.

The girl your husband once loved, the girl you were once curious about isn't happy either. His mere name still affects her. Little things like Bangles remind her of him. How strange no, the memories will plague you so much and they will come from anywhere and how many things that seemed very normal now have to be avoided.

I remember I once got really excited when an old Hindi folk song was mashed up with an English rap and made me friend listen. She refused to listen to it because that song held importance to her in the past.

I didn't understand then. Now I do.

Geet, I don't blame you. I don't blame you for seeking him out, I don't blame you to run away. Your this feeling sorry for self is what the most relatable with you. But Geet when something is really close to your eyes, you can't see it. And you are unable to see something right before your eyes.

I might be in the minority but the last scene reminded me of the epic DDLJ scene.

I wish it is Maan not because I'm romantic. You have had Ayush pursue the reason for your sadness. It didn't matter to you. I wish there would be one small gesture thrown at you so that you will see that it will matter to you. I wish it's Maan because he's long due overdue for a gesture to show he cares.

How nicely written, Veil. 
Now that I think about it, they have shared gestures of care, or maybe it was responsibility, but that was between strangers. They live together, they sleep on the same bed, they eat together, yet they are not much more than strangers getting used to each others habits.

Her hovering over him when he is eating, taking care of his day to day things, soothing him when he is sick are all gestures of care. His effort to talk out the unease, help her pursue her education, offer financial support, and even go with her plan now are all gestures of care, maybe?But when we are strangers, we hardly understand if they relate to a softness in the heart or more from a sense of responsibility in the relation.

But I will agree with you in expecting a gesture of care from him. Since the Jasleen topic drove her off, though he seems unaware of it, he should show some if he indeed feels some. 
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The dilemma in Geet is so evident. One can truly feel what she is going through. On one hand she doesnot want to paint Maan in a bad light, on the other hand she thinks his happiness is in her going away, again she wants her parents to understand what is going on in her heart as we all do.

The elders seem to have had an inkling of something wrong. I would love it to be Maan with whom she collides, should not be Ayush at all. As far as i understand from the chapters, Geet and Ayush are very good friends but she would not let him in on the current situation if she is not too broken.

But are we at that place in the story finally, as your teasers said, where Baoji wont let Maan take her back? Please update soon. Though I am dreading it
Edited by mystique_girl - 6 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
im literary crying
her emotion pain too much
somehow in heart she longing for maan
want him
but his unaffected behaviour Killing her inside
will he understand her meaning of letter
who came ?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just read all the 4 parts... and I have to say i'm speechless for the first time.

Its a very unconventional and complicated love story. Your writing style is very unique and hits home in a lot of ways. I feel the Geet here depicts the emotions of a lot of girls in todays time who have ambitions to study and succeed and due to tough competition and entrance exams is not able to. She signifies the young independent woman who has not been brought up as a homemaker by her parents and is as stubborn as boys in her ways. In todays time there is not difference between boys and girls and she stands for that and her ground by not seeking any help from her husband.

The story has a very realistic track of main characters having a history of being with someone... whether it was close friend or lover, doesn't matter. Remember the times when girls were not allowed to go to school or meet boys? Well, all that has changed today and as a result we do create close connections with opposite sex that comes to bite us later when we either can't forget them or compare them to our life partner.

The story has a beauty and underlying current that's hard to explain and comment on. All we can hope is this relation that they are running away from brings them together in some way and the journey is captivating and beautiful at the same time. At the end of the day, we all want a balance... a happy balance.

Waiting for the attraction to build up further despite their current stance.

I'm sure its not Maan she colided with.Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
On one of the coment I read there is teaser... i can't seem to find it. Where is it?

This is like a bhool bhulaiya