swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update..
Waiting for next update..
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for the new thread, nice update. I wonder what happened to maan and Jasleen story if both of them love each other. If maan was still in his love maze and was not willing to come out of it then why did he married geet. No matter what you annoy spoil someone's life if you are not willing to move on.
hermosoanu123 thumbnail
Beauty of Maan nd JD relationship is ... they stirred the emotions in u...missed my heart beat reading the first part nivi ...itna khoobsurat lamha ..ek choodi ki i Khanak ..kitna affect kar sakthi hai ... beautiful nivi ...lost ...

Maan kahi na  kahin apni bhadaas Nikal diya ...Sudeep ki aad lekar apni Dil Ko samjhane ki koshish Kari 

Damaad ji apni Maan maryada barkarar reh kar Sabse baat karn liiye aur madam ji ne PHN kaat diya .

Want to c the next ...

Edited by hermosoanu123 - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the triple updates...

Part 56 - fascinating update! excellently written! Finally Jasleen is in the picture! JD aka Jasleen seems to be nice person but hides behind a tough exterior! it was sweet of her to give a bday for Tash's son! Tasha did not expect it! Tasha's son's name is Maan! Jasleen surprised by covers it up quick!  Maan seems to still affect Jasleen.

Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Part 57 - tremendous update! superbly written! thanks for the blast into the past! Maan and Jasleen were so happy! loved how Maan the silence between them! wonderful moments! Present - Jasleen has not forgotten Maan! wonder why they are no longer together! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Part 58 - lovely update! wonderfully written! nice that Maan understood that Sudeep needed a friend! glad Sudeep was able to speak 2 Maan! Maan advises Sudeep! but I agree with Sudeep that its not easy! seems like Maan and Jasleen's relationship ended badly! does Maan still love Jasleen? Maan unaffected that Geet left! Maan surprised when he receives a video call from his in laws! Maan assumed that Geet told her family she left Maan! But Geet did not have the courage to tell her family the truth! I do not blame her! can understand her predicament! but how long will she lie? Maan's confusion well portrayed! Geet shld have talked to Maan! update soon
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...really what is geet upto...why did she not tell her parents the truth...how long is she going to be there in HP?/ is she going to return to delhi???waiting eagerly to know that
coming to jasleen...we now get to hear from her...excited...looks like she does remember maan very well and is shaken when she hears the name again...hmm wondering what made her leave him and go in the first place??   

maan and his colleague...oh wow words of wisdom from a man who has gone through the whole thing maybe not once but twice????  but has he even start4d to care for geet??
KICKSALLUFANDDD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maan n jasleen.geet n ayush? Maan n jasleen still luv each other..then what about geet.. Geet ko bhi ayush she pyar karwa do..
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so maan was doing that
didn't want his life to involve too much with geet
want to save himself ?
geet didn't tell her parents expected that
but now want to see maan's reaction on this
Endgame thumbnail
looking at jd just thinking one thing why they broke up
I guess its jd's decision n for her career may be