Frequent Posters

Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
beautifully penned down her sorrow
she seeking for maan only but will he understand it
he trying to seem unaffected but he not
he frustrated with all event
don't blame geet ..feel like her family actually getting hint but just keeping mum
hope its maan ..ayush can't be so direct right
vydehi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally glimpse of Jasleen. She seems to be very successful in her career. What went wrong between her and Maan? Was it Career goals or family interference or something else?
Maan is very considerate to his friend. He spoke from his experience. But he himself did not get over his first love.
Finally Geet- feel for her. She is going into depression. Why are her parents trying to be blind? Did not expect that from her mother . Did she collide with Maan or was it her father? I doubt Maan would come to get her. When will she see a moment of real happiness in her life? From your teasers, she will be back to Maan. Hope he realizes that she needs his help, his friendship if not love. Hope he comes to get her.
Beauty about your story is that your readers cannot stop thinking about the characters in the story even after reading the update. It is so close to reality. We can relate to their struggles . Thanks for updating.
naanii.1389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter numbers mismatching? Got excited thinking its another new update haha
Pqwert207 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww
watz happen ing with maneet
Poor geet
Zhe s sooo sad
N no one s understanding her
Whom did she collide into?
Plzzz let it b maaan

N maan 
God i realy dont understand him
Is he not feeling anything for her
Is he not at all understanding her insecurity

Jasleen 
So she was really maans ex
Nooo is she gona come back to maneets life?

Loved d updates
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very emotional still loved it
hoping its maan only
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Part 56 -  So finally jasleen made her entry. Seems she too didn't forget maan. It seems she still loves him. I liked her gesture of giving birthday card for tasha's son. Tasha was surprised get something like that from her strict boss. 

Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 57 -  Jasleen now nostalgic with her past memories of maan & her. Maan seemed a diff person though he was less talker then also but he was living his life and happy with jasleen. There is a vast diff bet this maan to present maan. Even jasleen too was happy with him, his way of loving her.

Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 58 -  Aise to maan kitne rishte tod dega. What he suggested sudeep was totally wrong. He already failed in love life and now he suggesting same solution to his friend and sudeep too agreed to what maan said. Seems he is taking revenge from others.

Really is it jasleen who betrayed maan.? Why.?

Ufff...geet lied to her family that he came and left without meeting them b'coss of his meeting. Maan wondered what she had told them. When her time came to talk with him she just disconnected the call. And as usual this will not affect maan as he already let her go.

Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 59 -  Feeling bad for geet. maan have no one to answer back but geet she had to answer everyone as she is in her mayka. I didn't like how rudely maan answered her text. She was genuinely sorry for her family talked to him and he was like nothing affecting him.

She was the one suffering more. She had to lie to everyone on every step. She is feeling miserable that she could not concentrate on anything not anything appealing her. her family didn't even noticed that she was sad and silent.

Who collided with her.?

Commelina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

On one of the coment I read there is teaser... i can't seem to find it. Where is it?

This is like a bhool bhulaiya

In the last thread I had released a set of trailers of the future episodes and had then taken it down that is why you can't find them.