Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Firstly sorry for not being able to comment lately!!! I wanted to give a detailed analysis but didn't get the time to =(
To begin with I think Ayat is a mystery! There's something so tragic that took place at some point in ber life that she's fearful and wary of everything around her!
Loved how Ana reintroduced Aarush to Kabir =P
Hoping Kabir comes to terms with it sooner than latter!
I was just sooo pleased with Maan admitting why he couldn't come to the airport to see her off! That was an aww moment!!!!
This recent update is just too good! Loving the surprise Geet got! Also nice to see a possessive streak in her when she had gotten upset knowing that the meeting brought Maan to London and not her =P
She needed to know how to set her priorities straight and glad how she's coming to certain much needed realizations =D
Sooo looking forward to their first official party as a couple!!!! Wish the update can come sooner =P
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Remembering the last time they went to a party as friends. Maan's reunion where he for the fist time confessed his feelings for Geet to his ex-gf.

That was one party to remember!
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved loved loved this update. This is what I meant by showing more long distance stuff.
Only, I am a little worried about Maan's pre-occupation with his job. Hope this is not the reason behind their upcoming falling apart of sorts.

Kabir is freaked out about Arush and he is the cool brother. Wonder how the other brother will react to ti? Once Maan and Geet fought because she hid facts about Arjun. Hopefully things don't come to that point always.

He visited her!!! 😳 But because he had work.. Well makes sense! Thats what happens in real life!! No one flies half the way around the world because they are missing someone!! 😛

LOved how Geet is voicing her  thoughts in front of him. She is changing. Geet's arc from the beginning till now has been beautiful. 

Maan too has this subtle arc where he is opening up in his own way. 

Waiting to read more... 😊
Shinchan_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stupendous update 
Thanku for pm 
Continue soon 
vrishtigoel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey .. loveddd this part.. 
Aww geet was missing maan soo much.. and bang.. Mr.khurana came right on time :P :P .. but her thinking that she is hallucinating him.. umm.. idk .. I actually want to stop for a minute and ask something here.. I have kinda read this kind of similar reaction of the lead female once or twice before also , and idk , can someone actually think that they are hallucinating the other person? I mean , i am not saying that it was bad or cliche or anything ( coz I love whatever u write by default ), I found the whole thing really cute but I just genuinely wanna know that does this actually happen in real with ppl who are in love or only a writer's liberty ?

And ofcourse.. the kiss on the street .. no words to express my happiness about it :D :D .. it totally described how badly he had missed her .. i loved how geet was kinda upset that he dint come to London JUST for her.. and the way she fought with maan and complained with soo much of right . Finally she is leaning to express and be herself in this new equation between them

Y .. y dint he stay over at Pooja's place.. I know , it would have been totally out of character for maan to do that but ..  greedy me.. would have got to see some more alone time of these two

Well.. I am quite excited about the party.. wat are u upto now miss written? *Me getting suspicious*

And also I hopeee geet misses maan sooo much that she transfers her work to New York .. I know, it's not that easy.. but there is nothing wrong in hoping right :P
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
Geets cribbing to janha was so cute about missing Maan and asking Kanha what did he do in his long distance relationships... but sweetly added he just got married...ha ha so cute...she missing Maan and in her desperation to at least hear his voice cannot believe that he was on front of her ... she felt she is hallucinating...hearing his voice or maybe missing him so much that cannot differentiate dream from reality...but Maan so cute ...held her and the first kiss happened...loved it...they both just needed to be together for some time...this is exactly what a long distance relationship does to you...you feel so lonely that you just want to spend any and every minute with your "sweetheart"... her slow and gradual understanding of their relationship is so beautifully portrayed ...you bring the essence of the story by taking it step by step of realization of the matters of the heart and the yearning for the lover... and moving to the gist of it...loved the update and enjoyed the love of Maan and Geet...
Thnx
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone like you readers can you guys please vote for This Story 😊

Thanks...
Last year it was winner I hope you guys help to win it this time too... This one is well deserved ❤️
vote for Story of the yearEdited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
priyasree thumbnail

WOW...Amazingly beautiful,lovely n mind blowing update  😊
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...loved to read repeatedly...geet was surprised for ana's fast moving to tell kabir about aarush & their meeting,  but also agreed for ana's view about maan for aurush... ana told maan was on business  trip when geet asked about maan who was not answering her call.. awe geet was complaining  her kanha about long distance love as its irritating her... awe she found out the note written by her maan on dinner at her apartment after leaving her sleepy...superbly  described  about home... very true  'the distance that spanned between them"...&"one memory hit several others followed "... yes he had always hers...still his phone not answered when she wanted tell him the things that deserved to know him about her heart... awe she received text about his phone broken &  wanted to meet soon...she loved her maan as she was countless time recalling the memory about spending time & meeting with him... she very much eager to meet her monster & she left  her office she notice maan standing but thinking as a dream she was leaving but surprised with kiss from maan ( loved romantic maan)... her heart skipped beats (mine also)... when she realised fact she was not able to leave him & hug him tightly.. awe he was teasing her calling her sweetheart... he took her to his hotel room... she asked him to stay with them but he told about his work..OMG..loved romantic man "how to tell her how excruciating its to touch her & then..." wow their first official party...excited for next...(no ending soon plz) loved this long distance romance...thanks for pm & early update..!!
its very close to my heart..keep your feeling as it is so, you write like that and amazed me every time whenever i read your lovely writing...you are true genius..!!
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's so nice to see them like this. Geet reads the note and suddenly it occurs to her about how he is always there for her. And just like that he is in London. Of course it's a bit disappointing that he was there for business but then that's Maan for you.