MG FF- Someone Like You THREAD #11

Posted: 6 years ago

~Someone Like You~

for pms, pls send a buddy request to

🤗THANK YOU everyone for all the love🤗

Character Sketch

Geet Handa - The ever vivacious, happy and fun loving Geet gives up her love for Raj when she gets to know that her best friend Pooja and Raj are in love. She moves to NYC to complete her studies and to search for a reason for living until she finds the Khurana family... more precisely a certain man named Maan Khurana.

Maan Singh Khurana - Settled in New York with his Dadima, siblings and parents. A man of few words, he isn't the ideal man to date or fall in love with. He is rude, he is arrogant and he doesn't think twice before speaking out the truth and keeping you grounded.

Antara Khurana
- Maan's sister, youngest of the Khuranas and Geet's best friend. She found Geet and connected to her like a soul sister. She has a strong personality just like her brothers, doesn't have alot of friends, or may be she has only one friend i.e Geet.

Kabir Khurana
- Younger to Maan but older to Antara. Fun loving, charming, excatly the person girls love to  date or fall in love with. Chivalric, understanding and a little flirt, he loves to love the people who are important to him.

Pooja and Raj Khanna
-  Geet's childhood friends who feel in love and got married. They are settled in Manchester and feel responsible towards Geet.

Can You Mend a Broken Heart? Can You Forget Your First Love? Isn't it like Asking to Reverse Time? To Catch Drops of Rain! To Go Back to Being Someone Like You were Once?

And Can You Find The Lost Love Back? To Find Someone Who Can Mend That Little Heart of Yours! Can You Love Him The Way You had Loved Once?

------------

Subject: Are we really over with this?

Little Storm,

Now that I have your attention, you must know that there have been a few things in my mind that I want to talk to you about. Remember, when you had once asked me why the weeping willow is called so? When you asked if I had ever felt something slipping right out of my hands and am not able to hold it back?

Today I know. Weeping willow is called so because the tree mourns for every loss that the world has ever seen. And now I feel that I am losing something... something that is slipping right out of my hands and I am not able to hold it. What have we come to Geet? Where did this start and how this is ending? Are we done with this? Whatever that is between us... love, friendship, attraction, affection, respect... whatever that has endured till date!

Every night I think of sleeping but I can't. I keep staring at the ceiling and ask myself, what had become of us? Are we giving this up? Are we really over with this? Do you feel the same Geet? This feeling of losing something... slowly, so slowly that it becomes an excruciating experience. Something that is happening which you don't want to happen... yet you are too helpless to do anything about it? Are you able to sleep little storm, knowing what tomorrow brings for us?

I tried to find answer to this question but I failed. and every time I failed, one question always popped up in my head. Oh, how did I ever fall in love with someone like you?

Yours Forever,
Maan.

Edited by -kawaii- - 5 years ago
Congrats  ms  kawai for the new thread
And thanks Marium  aur tarana ko  life dene ke liye😆
Edited by gorgeousqueen. - 6 years ago
Congrats on the new thread
Congratulations For new thread../
Ohhh My 😲

Awww my new baby come to me Sooo sweet of You Miss.Kawaii 😳

Now all happy happy you got back to your home and Marium get her New baby 🤗

Dear Baby,

You always come in a New form to me filling us with so many emotions... In each thread we get to witness such precious updates and Moments of Mr.Sensible and Little Strom...

We are on thread 11 now maybe two three more or so then how Momma will be without you and This story I don't have any idea but You This Story and My Khadus Author aka Sweet Miss.Kawaii will always stay in my heart cause I love you guys a lot way too much than I could put them in words...

My Miss.Kawaii is best no one like her to me and not any story gonna be This much Special to me Like "Someone Like You"

Congrats for making your presence with us in form of my New baby now ... CONGRATS Miss.Kawaii for New thread and thanks for this thread...

Love you my new baby ❤️

Forever Yours With Love,

Your Little Crazy Marium Momma 🤗

Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago
Congratulations for new thread.
Originally posted by gorgeousqueen.

Congrats ms kawai for the new thread
And thanks Marium aur tarana ko life dene ke liye😆

Thank you 😆