Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 81 -  So kabir was thinking about Emily. Geet almost forgot her. I think he still hiding something from her. geet felt sorry that she forgot about her friend and lost in herself.

Geet was sad that she has left only one day and have to leave for London.

Why maan was so happy. Or he was masking his pain behind his happiness. Geet didn't want to leave him and go but he was not letting her mess with her career.

Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 82 -  Kabir again met ayat. So story is going brew bet them.? Kabir was smitten by her eyes. Glad that she did not snapped at him like last time.

Oh...maan was so much missing her. He didn't go to see off her as that he couldn't see her going. ...to roka kyu nahi. He was depressed and his only solace was dadima. Geet knew that if he went to dadi's room then definitely he was shutting off himself.

But why he didn't pick her calls. Now he was feeling better when she called on ana's phone and they talked. He could have picked up earlier. I agree with geet that he can take time, at least, 5 min to talk with her from his busy time.

pallavimn thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh my god
Its superb
Lovely
Kiss ...
I dont have words .
Kitni bate hai geet k dil me...
Kaise ijhar hoga...
Maan ka reaction kya ?
What will happen in party?
Eagerly waiting for next.
Sorry for late reply...
Feeling not well...
Take care
Update soon dear

Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 83 -  Their FaceTime talk was lovely. She was stunned to see him bare. How she was gawking and maan enjoying it.

Ana want kabir to approve about her relation with aarush, then only she can take maan's approval. But kabir was surprised that ana fell in love with aarush and he didn't know when & how.

He was so drawn in his thoughts he again bumped with aayat. She was scared that he called her by name. But I liked it how sweetly he said sorry. Poor boy. He was already in a mess, all alone, no Emily, no geet and now this ana-aarush, he was closed off. Aayat was surprised with his apology. Hope soon they come close. And I just hope that his parents will not oppose of their relationship, if they had.

Oh...sweetheart...geet chose this nickname to call him. I liked that part. pooja to geet ke peechhe hi padi hai. Lagta hai jald hi shadi karake chhodegi.

Madhuri53 thumbnail

Part 84 -  She is learning one more aspect of love. Now she understood why maan says that and what does it mean. Now she understood how unbearable this distance was. She was terribly missing him that could not concentrate on her work. She was again got worried when his phone was unreachable.

But maan's surprise was awesome. Jhalli geet thought she was hallucinating him everywhere. He was not expecting her to ignore him. Oh...the jump and hug and maan's open kiss was mind-blowing. It made her believe that he was really there. And then her frustration came out on him for everything. He was surprised to see her so expressive. Love makes us do such things. Lol.

So official party as a couple. Exciting for the party.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Geet thought she was hallucinating maan
He had to kiss her to make her realise he is real
Now they are going for party together as a couple for the first time
Update soon please
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can I have attention guys...

Please vote for Someone like you...

We should support this story to be in top...

It was winner last year and I hope you guys will help to reach this year too...

Everyone vote please...Vote For Story of the year
anitha_tooty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At the end of each chapter of ur FF'S I feel only one thing always Y can't she write some novel "?
Hope one day u answer to this question... such a beautiful writer u r ... u made us laugh ,cry and smile along with words...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Only one question, how do you manage to write such beautiful lines for Maan!!
taahir004 thumbnail
I'll be giving my analysis before Friday
please bare with me
and sorry for the in convince