Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Blazing sun is at its zenith! Laughing at the puny creatures called human species probably!

She shaded her eyes by covering them with her palm where that shiny wristwatch of hers dazzled the rays badly and reflected inside his eyes!

"Ouch...That hurts..." She heard his complaint vividly though he was standing a little far inside the porch, maintaining the grass yard!

Scrunching her perfect eyebrows she peered at him just to get lost in her reverie. 

And there she goes. Jitters inside her stomach. She has been seeing this man for last 15 months on a daily basis and yet he never misses to make her feel like some teenager stuck in infatuation! 

Yes...Infatuation! Oh, you should be thankful that she finally has come down to this term at least! 

Well even if that's only inside her heart! But for how long? Those feelings are trying hard to clutch the surface now!

"Hey, sunshine." A jovial voice broke her thought chain. 

"Hi, Dev..." She smiled at him to hide her nervousness more than anything else!

"Coffee pe chale?? Bohot thak gaya hoon...Aaj rounds dete..dete...Ye kamine mujrims hain ke shaitaan hain...Kabhi kabhi samajh nahin aata uff...Waise tum iss waqt yaha kiya kaar rahi ho.." He was sounding casual as ever!

"Main...Woh main aise hi...Cell number 146 ke jo kayedi hain na usne apna sir fod liya...Isiliye I had to come...Dr. Aarav dusre confinement mein busy thhey..." She seemed really distracted to Dev, however, he decided to ignore that for now!

"Hmm...Tumhe pata hain...Kal woh Maan Singh Khurana wali case ki aakhri sulwai hain...Either he will get bailed or this time..."He mentioned about the most mismatched prisoner in that huge solitary confinement of Delhi!

"Uff tum bhi...Saab pata nahin iss topic ke piche kyun pade hain...Choro na ye sab...Chalo..." She instantly dropped that topic and dragged Dev's hand, taking him towards the cafeteria!!

The night is approaching. Security has been made pretty tight for tonight as everyone is on alert vowing to the infamously alleged convict who murdered his own brother in cold blood because he tried to sexually harass his fiance Adhira. 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA! The supposed heir of Khurana empire now spending his days in that small vicinity of a dark cell!

*********removed*******(as per writer demand Iptida)

"Maannn..." That sensual moan just added more fire into his already gleaming passion!

"Aab toh kuch nahin ho sakta...Aise crime woh bhi khule aam...Warning ke baad bhi...??!!
Aab toh I can't control...You little devilish seductress..." Giggling inside his ardent kisses which invoked that erotic tickling sensation on her whole frame she surrendered herself to her prisoner!

With passing time his punishments got more conspicuous and so was her crimes which manifested much vividly as her moans which were filled with his name! Those only got louder and louder, confining both of them inside their zealous passion for an eternity!

Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
priya : kuch yaado ko pano ko firse kholte hai
ek baar firse...
...kuch jhalak Maaneet ki dekhte hai
Favo(kalpi) : we talking about edit
sanjana : let see
kaunse pal yaad aate hai

priya_21 thumbnail
today i adding one more thing

this complaining session for only organizer the thread
but that's not mean
you reader skip this NOTE
mehnat ki hai ispe bhi humne

this is about our work experience with each other
1) 

this time one new idea click in my mind and i share with her, she happily agreed, and said i am always with you
no judgement
no question
just stand with meπŸ˜ƒ

but her marriage fixed and she left , but she going join us back soon...πŸ˜ƒ
   dear 
am so happy for you

now complain time
am missing you dear
i hope you come back soon and join us
want to see your comment on that thread

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
priyanka..
kya bolon iss khey bare mein ..
waise mere complaints kabhie katam nahi hothi meri priya koh lehkar but she is my sweetest devil..who always makes me cry buckets with her updates..and blackmail me to re read them...
i can share EVERYTHING and i can discuss ANYTHING with my devil...thanks priya for always being there with me and for me
I Love You Sweetheart Graphic
You're My Best Friend Red Heart Graphic
this is my second time working with her..yaar guys she is really demanding..uff babaji..kitna kaam karwaya mere se..πŸ˜‰

preety maaneet
we really miss u preety..jaldi wapas aajao😭😭😭..
preety is the one who was with this thread from start even before me but fortunatly she got married and was busy in her life...

Shiny I Miss You

Edited by SANJANA9167 - 6 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kalpi aka maaneetfavo r
she is sweet sister who always says yes to what ever we ask..i hope she stays that way
Roses And Hearts
this is for u kalpi its fun working with u
Edited by SANJANA9167 - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Geet hugged sanju tightly with sobbing voice . 
Sanju: geet , why u crying ..u read Priya story with horror face. 
(priya : πŸ˜‘ sanjuuu)
Geet nod her head negatively : no .. 
Sanju : then why u crying like that ..with confused face. 
Geet : maan ignore me .. 
Favo: kya, its eight wonder maan ignoring u ..with shocking face.
 Geet : I am saying truth with choking voice. 
Priya : arghhh.. geet , I think u mistake him..  
Sanju : wow first time priya stand with me .. 
 Favo : hehehe..
 Priya : u shut ur mouth sanju dayan and u too kalpi devil .
 Favo : what I did it with innocent face. 
Priya : geet , u thinking maan ignoring u but last 30 minutes he calling us continuously because u did not pick his call . 
Sanju : yes , he called me too ..  
Favo : go talk with him soon otherwise ..with winked eyes.
Geet: No..he is mine sirf mine.. 
Sanju & Priya & favo unison : forever yours only ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

priya_21 thumbnail

The Newyork fashion week's last day all models are moving here and there for last minute checking before the show starts, it is going to be a hectic day for all first show then press later party in the evening and their packup to their home place after 10days...

The backstage is full of models secretaries, the show is going to start in less than 15minitues... pinky ghill enters the green room making the makeup artist to turn and look at her and again continue her work the model looks at the mirror in front of her and smiles at pinky.

pinky: GEET the show is going to start in 15min you are not ready. Geet: yes pinky i know and am ready just last minute touch up and don't panic am going to be the last one 'Showstopper' you remember.. saying this she stands up from her chair 

and walks towards pinky holding her friends hand who has been with her all through her career from her first show to today her last show.. Hearing the announcement of show starting pinky checked geet once again and took her to the backstage where all models are standing in order... geet goes and stands at last behind 'Medona' a long quie herself 25th waiting for her change for the last time to ramp walk on the stage...

pinky comes and handover geet's phone to her the screen flashes with message from someone special to her, she quickly open the message to see 
"All the best for your last show - Maan" The person behind her quiting modelling is wishing for her show... she knows he is upset with her. she smiles and ask pinky whether tickets are booked..
Pinky :Geet yesterday night itself your adi jiju mailed me ticket details... and tomorrow early morning 3am our flight. Bye to Newyork and hi to india.
Geet: yes i too miss india
Pinky: india or jijaji? And teases her
Geet: pinky bham missing india and mom, shying and your jijaji also
Before pinky continue to tease her its 20th model entering the stage.. so geet get into her professional mode... after medona.. the show manager called the Showstopper Geet handa. Its not alone her last ramp but also the last time she is being called geet handa.

Geet confidently entered the stage yes this is not her first show infact 50th show she started modelling at the age of 17 now she is 23 a long 6 years... This 6 years has many ups and downs, many sacrifice etc. But this 6 year gave her maan also.

Everyone their are mesmerised by her beauty she gave a professional ramp and turned around to go to center where all other models are standing... the show ends all models wished each other and returned to their greenroom to change before press people gets hold on them.
After changing into her comfortable dress she heads back to her room to have her lunch and small nap before press meet in evening..

Press hall:
The press team is doing all last minute checking as its a live program with super model GEET HANDA.

The program starts after geet comes and takes her place in center stage.
Reporter: hi viewers, welcome you all to fashion world.. Here we have our beautiful Newyork fashion week's Showstopper miss geet handa. CONGRATULATIONS miss handa

Geet: geet folds her two hands to say namaste to screen and turns to reporter, thank you

Reporter: First and foremost how do you feel now miss.handa after being a Showstopper in Newyork fashion week.

Geet: its a great experience being on stage as a Showstopper for a world wide famous fashion show, i felt happy... 

Reporter:Miss handa, there are rumours all over pg.3 that this will be your last show. What you want to say about it.

Geet knows its coming but dint expect this soon, she smiles politely and says
Geet: No, Why do u think its rumours, they are not . Am done with fashion world. 

Reporter: ok miss handa, may i ask why this decision suddenly when you are on top

Geet: yes, miss handa soon to be mrs Khurana. Our marriage is after 3 days.

Reporter: 3days, you both got engaged we dint get to know miss handa...

Geet: its a close family affair and our marriage will also be.. but a press meet will be called and you all will be invited.

Reporter: so soon to be mrs Khurana
(geet's heart missed a beat and her cheeks naturally turned red hearing reporter's way of addressing her, with her future tag) 
it seems to be your lucky month.. and just a question about your relationship?

Geet: yes it is my lucky month, my birthday, my engagement, the show and also to add in list my marriage... yes u can(geet is confused about whether she can talk about their relationship or not)

Reporter: your marriage with mr.Khurana is love marriage or arranged marriage? Taking in concert you was been brand Ambassador for Khurana's cosmetics.

Her heart misses a beat hearing love marriage, she wishes it to be that way but she doesn't even know whether she has rights to confess her love for him...

Geet: she smiles again to cover her confusion, its a...(again her heart wants to confess how much she love him to not only him but to whole world.) Stopping herself ITS ARRANGED MARRIAGE, she said the lie as much confidently as she can looking at the camera. DADIMAA I MEAN MRS SAVITRIDEVI KHURANA approached my mother MRS RANO HANDA with this proposal.., yes i had been Khurana's brand ambassador but it was Just a professional relation.(her voice shaked with lies but she covered it well)

Reporter: Thank you miss handa for your valuable time.

Geet: Thank you pleasure is all mine.. joined her hands again to say namaste. And rised to leave to her room before going to party..

Pinky: GEET y did u say its a arrange marriage when its actually love

Geet: yes love but only from my side not from your jiju's side.

Pinky: why do you think so geet, dont u think jiju likes you.

Geet: i dont know.. am confused 

Pinky: confused? Geet your marriage is going to happen in next 3days.

Geet: am not confused about marriage but its about him. I think he is confused about this marriage decision

Pinky: ok you say why do you think so?

Geet: its because..

the scene opens before her eyes 'maan pushing geet away and walking away on his way hitting a vase making it fall on floor to brake as geets heart broke just a second before'

Its just that i feel am not lucky enough to get his love nothing much lets go to party, even we have to return soon so we can get a nap before catching our early morning flight.
Saying this geet moves near mirror to correct her hair before both left the room to where party is held.

Maan enter's his room after a warm shower with his jeans pant and a towel hanging on his neck. His onehand wiping his hair with towel, adi knock the door only to get a 'come in' sound from other side of the door.
Adi enters the room and hurried near Tv to switch on it

Maan: adi if you want to see tv go and see in your room

Adi: maan its geets live program on tv, if you say you don't want to see i will go to my room..

Maan: its ok adi just on it, i think you are eager to see your wife pinky

Adi: hello maan my wife is not a super model its your soon to be wife

He on the channel and sits a chair nearby, maan wears a vest and quickly sits on bed.
On whole interview few thinks are really confusing him... he want to clarify it with her.
After the show gets over.. maan again moves to his bag to get a suit for getting ready.. adi also goes to his room to get ready

Party hall:

geet and pinky moves from their room towards lift. But suddenly geet stops on her step as a smooth cold breeze touch her slender shoulders in her sleeveless top and skirt that ends just below her keens she turns back seeing no one on the corridor, pinky: GEET come soon the lift is came, Geet:hmm..

the party hall on groundfloor of hotel geet and pinky enters the venue the press came running for her as now she is not alone a model but would be mrs.Khurana too.. she smiles for few poses

Then she enters inside the venue the host mr and mrs George welcomed her and introduced to few of his guest.
On otherside of where she is stood the models she excuses and moves towards them so she can be with people who wont treat people as source of wealth.

GEET POV:
As i moved towards them i saw all their eyes towards my direction looking at something as it is a walking world wonder. I turned back to see what gained their attention.. nothing much except few guest. I again looked at them and then at pinky who is busy texting someone who else it will be to adi her husband. After texting she put the cell in a hand pouch.

Geet: pinky am i looking good, is something wrong with me or my dress. (Keeping my eyes still on otherside)

Pinky: No but why do u ask(pinky followed my eyes and saw what am looking at)

Geet: hmm.. pinky?

When we are talking Madonna come near us from the group of models and smiled at me. "Congratulations geet."

I looked at her confused for what congratulations? For being Showstopper?

Like reading my mind she answered" For your marriage am really happy for you geet i saw your interview" her eyes showed how genuine she is.
I smiled back at her and conveyed my thanks.

Suddenly we heared a huge noise near the entrance i guess some heroes or special guest and again looked at madoona to excuse and make a move but before that...

Sasha and tasha came near and keeping her sharp eyes on me showing haters 

"Madonna dont waste your congrats yaar, she is a bloody lier, do you think Mr.Khurana will marry her. She is just trying to get popularity connecting herself with him." 

Pinky: Dont speak about things u dont know

Sasha: i know better than you what is Msk's taste she can't even be his one night stand.. his every single things speak of his status, then think of his wife... geet its a great mistake you are going to face his warth now... HE CAN NEVER BE YOURS.. u r daydreaming geet. Loser...

Geet dont want to make a scene so she hold pinky and moved to a corner but her face has fallen low with sasha's words. Her eyes shine with unshed tears Pinky look at her took a drink from a waiter and passed her. Geet moves her head left to right noding no. Pinky forced it into her hand. Geet took a sip,

Pinky: pls geet, its a enough time that you are silently listening to that sasha's words why can't you defend yourself.

Geet: how you want me to defend, i really dont know what to say, am confused...

Pinky: About what you are confused, your career, maan jiju, marriage or sasha's words.

Geet: All, all things you listed

Pinky : GEET dont say you are not happy with this marriage... what is troubling you

Geet: no Pinky am happy, i really like him so much from the first meet but i dont know about him. The think that troubling me is your jiju Maan... and started crying hugging pinky.

Pinky: what? Y?

Geet: i i...i thinnk maan dont want this marriage and daaadiii is forcing me on him in between the sobs. The ring shine in my finger showing am his but i dont shine in his love. My cheeks are now flowing with big teardrops. So only he is not saying it out in press and making it official to whole world.

Pinky looked at her shocked with wide eyes it is not alone pinky 2others are also stood shocked a little away from them.

Maan's POV:

I came out of lift and entered my destination its a partyhall, yes am in Newyork canceling a important meeting for Kc only to see and surprise my love my would be wife... this surprise is all a cover to my restless heart to meet her, its already 10days i meet her i cant handle anymore so am here in Newyork.
She left to Newyork the very next day of our engagement party, he didnt even get a chance to explain himself to her.

FLASHBACK:
Its the evening after maan and geet exchanged rings before the whole Khurana family and rano handa..
The party is in full swing all cousins of maan where enjoying drinks and dance. Maan and geet sitting in corner having drinks, adi and his cousins came to maan and geet to make them join the dance.

Geet was so eager to dance with maan. But he politely rejected it saying He has to make a call after that he will join them and went away to attend call he came back after 5min to see geet dancing with his cousins and friends. He stands still admiring her beauty which made him gets attached to her at the very first look when she came for his company to sign the contract.. then the whole 1 year he worked with her few times.. when he again fall for her humble nature and character.
Geet saw him looking at their direction and leaves to her old place when dadi made maan to dance with geet... first both hesitate a little but later their love and passion took over... after dance maan left to his room leaving geet

After party everyone left to home before that geet went to maans room to wish him goodnight and leave but schocked to see him taking sips from a bottle of alcohol.. she went near him and snatch the bottle. Maan turns around to look who it is and again saw her he try to pull the bottle she took her hand back hiding the bottle behind her maan again and again try to take it back in this both unknowingly came too close..

Geet in maans embrace both their breath caressing each others face geet felt a chill on her spine... maan and geet keep looking straight at each others eyes, geets cheeks naturally turned red seeing maans focus shifting between her eyes and lips...

Geet is nervous about their proximity but not against it... she even want maan to be close to her... maans lips were coming closer and closer she closed her eyes in submission maans lips about to touch her lips raising up both their heartbeat but suddenly she heard some sound coming from outside and try to move but maan hold her tight in his arms and his one hand around her waist and he is lost in her rose fragrance and soft skin but then only he realised her struggling in his hold he can't handle the thought that he is kissing her forcefully so he pushed her away a little and suddenly turned away from her running his hand on his hair fracuated and goes from their on the way he push a vase in anger breaking it... after that he dint meet her even the next day when she went to Newyork fearing what if she took it wrong... but he cant stay away anymore and he is here now in Ny to surprise and explain her its not lust but his love for her.
----------
Party hall: Maan entered the hall mr and mrs George welcomed him and adi but maans eyes were searching for the person he came her... sensing it adi texted pinky asking their where abt. Adi got their where abt through message and search the crowd and then saw geet and pinky speaking with a girl in a cornor...

He goes near maan and elbow him to show him where his point of interest is standing among the people... maan saw her in that dress and stands their drinking her beauty after their engagement night.. she is standing with pinky and other 3 girls talking to her..

He excused himself and both went near her only to hear pinky shouting at one of the 3ladies. Next second he stood there he gets angry someone accusing his geet as loser and lier. he was about to go there to give that lady a peice of mind but but before that geet with teary eyes pulling pinky moved away...

He followed them and heard their whole conversation and geets confusion about his mind state on marriage. He is determined now to show geet his love and make it official through press.

Realising where she is geet wiped her tears when she felt a strong hold
On her right hand before she find what is happening she is pulled to entrance and made standing in front of media and to her right stood her mr.right, she is afraid whether he is going to brake their marriage.. .. but he turned and looked straight at her and gave a smile simultaneously she left something on her waist left side she bend a little to see his hand resting, he pulled her closer to him and started to answer the press..

R1: Mr.Khurana your marriage with miss.handa?

Maan: Yes,Am getting married to miss handa in 3days

R2: sir y it is not known before?

Maan: its my personal life affair and like it to be personal and am a businessman but doesn't mean my every day happening should be in press.

R1: Mr.Khurana can we ask it's arrange marriage or love?

Maan look at geet and said love marriage, more than press geet is shocked but she thought he is saying like this not to create doubt for press..

R2: sir but miss handa said its a arranged marriage..
Maan: yes its geet's i mean miss.handa s answer but my answer is its love marriage.

R1: Mr.Khurana when it started, is it happened when miss handa was working as your brand ambassador

Maan: No, it was even before that the first time i saw her in hotel were she was staying to take part in Miss delhi contest, actually few months before miss handa becoming my companies brand ambassador.
And if you excuse us now. He again hold geets hand and take her away from party hall..

Their both enter's the lift geet stood still not uttering a word she is not out of the shock stillnow. Maan press the button to terrace and looks at geet, geet: pinky? she is alone in party and me? He cant control his smile listening to her words like they left pinky in antartic ocean all alone...

Maan: she is with her husband let them have some private time, like am going to have with my fiancee.

Suddenly geet looks up at him to confirm what she heard is right. His smile confirm what she heard is true... 
Geet: you and me? But why?(may be he want my help in saying his decision to dadi) 

suddenly lift door opens she sees the terrace fully decorated with balloons and flowers and mild light coming from lighted candles and moonlight a complete romantic setup with a table in middle.
She looks at it awestruck,

geet: i guess someone planned this for their someone special and we are intruding it... lets go

Maan: yes its for someone special and she is right here before me

Geet was getting shock after shock from evening... she can't even distinguish its her dream or reality.. maan smile at her and moves in front of her and holds her hand with his both hands

Maan: geet its a new to me, i have never done this before... i don't even know am doing it right or not and do you like it ?

Geet: huhh? Geet didn't get what he is speaking about maan looking around to show decoration..

geet noded for yes looking around when she turned around to face him she saw him looking at her intensely
Geet: maan why are you doing all this? 

Maan: am doing what i should have done long before. Geet whatever i said before press everything is a truth. I have fallen for you at the very first look... i am mad to think it to be a meir attraction.. but after hearing your thoughts you shared with pinky i want to make it clear to you.. he left her hand and turned back.

I only send dadi to your home with my proposal,i wanted to ask you for date but afraid of your reaction i always wanted to shower you with my love but i know you dont speak to men because of how they treated you when you entered fashion world... he again look straight at her eyes and holds her hand little tighter
So i want to make you mine with marriage and i spoke about it to dadi...

Geet was looking at him like seeing a ghost with his revealing things...

He bend before her in one knee and took a something from his packet and hold it within his fest before her..

Maan: GEET YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE ME FEEL LOVE WILL YOU MAKE ME FEEL LOVED THROUGHOUT MY LIFE... WILL YOU BE MY LIFE AND WIFE... I LOVE YOU GEET... WILL YOU MAKE ME YOURS FOREVER

geet felt like she is on clould9 she can't express what she felt at the moment i love you geet escaped from his mouth... her eyes teared up... she hold his hand and make him stand and hugged him with fullforce that made maan to moveback a step... maan cocooned her in his embrace only to hear I LOVE YOU TOO MAAN... YOU ARE MINE AND AM YOURS

maan: FOREVER YOURS GEET...

After few minutes maan pulled geet away from him geet looked at him with angry frown like what? 
Which made maan to chuckle a little he forward his hand which is folded into fest... asking geet to open... geet holds his hand softly and opens it to see a chain with G&M dollar she caress it and looked up smiling at maan.. 

geet: maan its so beautiful... it is for me?

Maan turned her to face her back moved her long hair to front and made her ware it... and hugged her from back and kissed her shoulder keeping his chin on her shoulder

Maan: i brought it from london few months after you joined office. From then i was waiting to see it on you... 

he turned her to take a look his eyes travel from neck to her eyes to see her cheeks overflowing with tears... he immediately wiped it... 

Maan: what happened geet dont you like it.. geet noded for no and hugged him geet: I love it maan, its my first gift from you how can you think i wont like it.. 

Maan: then y r u crying

Geet: i cant handle your love for me maan. I have waited for it from long. 

Maan smiled at her words and he just don't want to make her emotional so he changed the topic

Maan: geet its nothing their r much more you need to see and handle.

Sensing his tone changed husky near her ears she broke the hug and looked at him not getting his words

Maan: After marriage? U have to...

Geet closed his mouth with her plams and blushed knowing where he is taking the topic he kissed her palms making her jerk geet tried to move but he pulled her closer holding her hand her face is so near to him, he whispers near her ears 

maan: maan singh Khurana never leaves anything incomplete... but its already late and i want to complete it now... what you say geet? 

Saying this his one hand rounds her waist and other moving up and down on her cheeks... and moves back to look at her till moving his hand on cheeks

Geet: what you r speaking about maan.

Maan: you are so soft jaan. Saying he moved his fingers to her lips caressing it and looked at her eyes intently again, 

Geet felt butterflies in her stomach by his fingers and eyes playing on her lips... she blush making her cheeks go pink... she closed her eyes letting him know her surrender..

Maan moves closed and took her lower lips into his mouth sucking and nibbling her making her senses go weak... then her upper lips and gave it same treatment geets legs goes week so she moves her hands to his neck to hold for support... then he bite her lower lips asking for enterance which geet gave wantedly he kissed her with his full passion and love wanting her more and more...

After a long he leave her knowing her need for breath... geet falls on his shoulder hugging him and panting for breath.. after she became normal she looks at him with shyness...
Maan: geet i think i have to teach and train you a lot after marriage... she hides herself on his chest holding his shirt with one hand. 

Then the night went with dinner dance and little romance maan teaching new things to his jaan... 

THE END 

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

FIRST PERSON :

First Thanks and then complainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ThanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What I would say about Priya ji..u all know about her more than me .. I want say something to u , Priya ji or  PD.

I am of the Organizer  of Farewell party because of u , only u. I knew u before like fabulous writer , graphicier , organizer , good human beings . Your r multi talent person 😳after I joined party work , I know about ur cute sidesπŸ˜†. I love ur cute fight with sanju di and u could make anyone tied in friendship  bound πŸ‘πŸΌ,poor sanju di already strucked in ur love boundπŸ˜† 😲and before farewell party I never use FB long time. I just post some pic nothing else, I got more friends and chance chat with them..because of u ..thank u for everything😳 , I  am lucky work with u, PD.. I hope we will work in future also πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Now Complain time ..😈

PD , why you doing everything fastly 😲, u did everything without our help😊. Yes we know that you work like rocket speed , but think about us πŸ˜›, we were not like youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› . More times  you are angel πŸ˜³sometimes  you are D😈 .Love you PD πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Second Person..

ThanksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My sanju di , you are my sweet sister ever, you are caring , kind person 😳. whenever I became sad , u always consoled me  like my elder sis πŸ˜ƒ you already did it many times .I hope I never lose sister love from you  πŸ€—and I love ur naughtiness alsoπŸ˜† ..you & PD both are adorable person❀️ . I missed Preet bonding with u guys  because of her marriage πŸ˜›. I love too work with sanju di ❀️. Thanks for everything πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Now complain time.😈

You are so sweet  so No complaint from my side πŸ˜›but personally I need to say one thingπŸ˜‰ , You can ask me anything ,I love do ur work ,yeah My pleasure also😳 .. Love U SD.. don't think SD means PD way😲 .. you are my Sanju di , So  Love U  SD .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail

2) 

this is third but second person after Preety with whom i discuss about this total idea 
she actually happy to hear this and seeπŸ˜‰ now she is in our team...
thanks kalpi dear

now complain time
let me think
we not so much close , abhi abhi janana shuru kiya hai
as complain i don't getting anything in my mind
but yes she sometime become cute devil too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
i hope in next event of Geet Anni thread you also present with us this time ...