she pick boxing gloves and going punch him
he held her hand & twirl her in arms
Maan : mujhse sikhke
mujhpe hi try
not good
geet : leave me
Maan : not in this breath
aur next births too

"Geet leave him or he will die, Beta you are most intelligent boy among all Rathore so why you are taking decision in haste" A girl wearing jeans and shirt and She is none other than Geet Madan Singh Rathore. She is beating a boy who in the party who think he will irritate a girl in Party but Little did he knows he put his hand in Lion's mouth as She is there... Yes she is not Lioness but A Lion. Madan Singh Rathore tries calm down her daughter... Opps Nope Not Daughter they lost their daughter when she born.

Don't be confused with that, Geet is indeed a girl and Everyone knows that, she too but she never liked that and the reason of her that condition coz she has three brothers, Brij Singh Rathore elder one and he is married to Arshi... Yash Singh Rathore Middle One and Married to Meera and Arjun Singh Rathore younger one and he is not married... She is youngest among all... She is their baby sister but they make her boy. She never played with doll houses or kitchen sets but Cars, Cricket, Hockey, Basketball etc etc... Her brother treats her like boy so she turn a boy...

Poor her mother who lost her one and only daughter, "Mannatooh Wali Beti" she begs in Front God to give her a sweet, beautiful, shy daughter but he refuses to give her sweet or shy one though she is most beautiful girl but bold one.

"Mahri Chohri Nuh, Chora Bana Diyaa..." Now problem is who came to marry with another guy as she never behave like a girl.

She qualifies the IPS exams and in 3 years with her rough behaviour she becomes ASP. No one is shocked as her father is also Director Of Police so that her brothers, they are Police Commissioners and Arjun is same rank of Geet ... She is also one of her father's son na... She also become police officer.

"Great Na"

On the Other Hand

Maan Singh Khurana is business Tycoon as we all know him but he is not young angry man but a big time flirt and he knows how to use his charm to make his work done.

He loves his only sister Anwesha Singh Khurana, Of-course one and only Daadi Ma and his younger brother Dev.

His parents were dead in accident, it was told that but originality is they were killed by goons.

Now coming to the part from where the story began.

"Sorry Behan"

"Behan hogi teri Maa, Kutte, Kamine..." She went on

"I am so sorry" he begs again, "I really like her."

"Shakal dekhi hai aaine(mirror) mein, Bandar" she said and again hit him on his weak point and he is moaning in pain.

"Can't he shut his mouth" Brij think and came forward, "Geet Bhai, let it be... He learned never mess with any girl...leave him" Brij calm her down as his father said to calm her down or they (who gives party) will throw her out, no one dare to say to her but they came to them and asked please leave the party...it happen with them.

"You fight so well" Dev couldn't stop himself to praise her

"Apni sexy shakal pyari nahi hai" Geet roar

"Hey Missy...Calm Down" his last two words died in his mouth when she came forward to hit him but Yash Saves his sexy face.

"Bhai he is praising you" Yash said

"Pata nahi Kahan Kahan se chale aate Hain" she said and left the party

"Did I say something wrong"

"Why you even say anything to her" Arjun said

"Bhai why you even say good words, she doesn't has class... Don't you see how she hit the poor guy" Anwesha comment

"Mind your language Ma'am, if you don't know what happen don't comment" Arjun said about Geet, he couldn't hear anything against Geet, "He is irritating a girl...you understand Na in which way" He said in calm tone

She is quiet and here our Maan Singh Khurana enjoying the free entertainment. "No doubt she is courageous" he think and he also heard that when she said, "No one days these idiot girls are spending time in practicing make up lesson but ignoring self-defence which is necessary in so many case. Gadhi kahin ki... Aah uhhh Bacahoo Bachoo ke alawa kuch nahi aata" Geet said in disappointing tone

"She is really fantastic girl" he said to Daadi Ma

"You said to that every girl Maan, at least use your vocabulary or add some more adjective"

"You seems very impressed"

"Yeah...I am...I don't like Aah Ohh Type girl but girl like her" she said

"She will entertaining her family"

"Maan don't be so mean" she said

Geet left the party in foul mood.

This is their first encounter not personally... But he saw her.

Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Few Days Later

"Geet I am not allowing you to go there, do you get me" her father said in angry voice

"You know what Dad I thought you are courageous person but seems like you are coward"

"Geet where is your manner" her mother said

"My manner Mumma...Why you all are react like that... I am not the one who asked seniors to sent me for that mission but now when they select me"... She is not completed but stop by her father, "They didn't select you but they don't have any option, no police personnel want to go there... Only one type of officers are required who will fetch whatever they throw and I know my daughter is Lion not Dog" he said

"Dad someone will go there and stop whatever they are doing"

"Geet it a big racket, do you know 20 years back one officer stand against them and what they did...they brutally killed him and his wife...no one knows where his all family and in which condition" he makes her understand

"Are you scared for you or your family"

"I am scared for my daughter" he said

"Dad, I know you scared and believe me I am also but I know I can do it and I swear Dad, this time I am handle this case with full of patience."

And the full or grumpy mood suddenly change into happy as they all laughing so loud which irked her so much.

"Actually I shouldn't even tell you and go from here without intimating" Geet said

"Geet Bhai, we know you are courageous but Believe me some undercover cop keep their eagle eye on them but still they don't overt themselves what if you ruined their program" Brij said

"From how many days"

"Years"

"I am not saying, it is few days work but years mean they are not doing anything"

"Geet you can't say anything to them, after all they all are officers" Yash said

"I am not pointing out Bhai but saying they need my help"

"Dad why you are stopping her, Geet I am with you...go for it"

"Thanks Arjun Bhai" she gives him hug

"My pleasure"

"Okay done, I am taking this case and you all are agree with me so that I can leave with happy note" Geet said and left for office

"You promised me to talk to her"

"Do I playing here till the time"

"Did she agree with you...No Na..she again made you agree for her" she said in disappointing tone..."Arjun why you said you are with her"

"Mumma she is not going to listen to us so why we are ruining her mood... We can't stop her but we can help her so that she won't face difficulty" he said

"You don't understand" she said and left

"What" he asked but she was gone

"Mumma's pet dialogue, only a mother understand...not anyone" they all said

Again she came back looking angry, "Now you all are mocking me... You all don't love me"

"Mumma please don't create Drama again"

"Now I am doing Drama, only this will come... Fine Now I am searching a groom for Geet and I'll forced her to get married...that final"

"Mumma what kind of solutions is that...Geet is small" Brij said

"She is not that small, she can take such case and take the responsibility but for marriage she is small... No, this time I will make her marry"

"Don't you love the groom Family, don't you know what she did last time" Yash said and it's gives him goosebumps as she torture the guy till he said he will make his family agree for the same what she said.

"This time will not different" Brij said

"I'll protect them and they will be under my protection... You all not going to agree me na... I'll make her marry and then her husband will handles her".

"I never think so, this will come anytime in future"

"Ae Ji Shubh-Shubh bolo" she said

Scene Shift

"Maan do you stay this time long than 3 days"

"Daadi Ma, you know business and its demand"

"Are you sure Maan it's coz of business work or some girl or girls... Believe me Maan I am with you if you with girls" Daadi Ma said and Maan split juice...yes he dated few girls and maybe flirt but he never was with girl or girls.

"Stop it Daadi Ma" he is in loud voice and Dev or Annie laughs on him, "You both shut your mouth"

"We didn't say anything, right Dev Bhai" Annie said

"Now you give me reason to run away"

"Maan, son run away coz family pressure and when they won't understand but here I am understanding you both still you are running...you don't love me Maan" she said in and start crying

"Daadi Ma please stop this melodrama"

"Now I am doing Melo-drama" she said in sad tone

Maan rolled his eyes on his psycho family, "I am here for longer periods, now stop this torture" he said, "I am going to office" he said and leave all of them

"Bhai will never change and he and his work... He may forget girls when it comes to work... Daadi Ma I've highly doubt may be Bhai dated with girl but girl surely leaves him coz he forget everything... And girls are so much demanding" he said

"You know girls so well Dev"

"Daadi Ma, Dev Bhai is seriously flirting with Naintara, she is my class-mate" Annie said

"Annie" Dev said in warning tone

"What, Daadi Ma she said to me they went to Movie, Club or Pub" Annie said Dev cursed her to open her mouth in front of Annie, can't she shut her mouth.

"Dev honestly" she asked

"She is a friend"

"Yeah she is Annie's friend"

"Daadi Ma I am getting late"

"Really" she said and run away from there

Few Days Later

Geet packed her stuffed to go that place, she read all the details and they are well-known people, the main person is scientist so that his father, he step in his family business and many Minister are supported them. But now his son is very cunning and carefully done his work. She want to go there and if he is culprit then she won't leave him at any cost.

One of the undercover cop also assisting her in this mission, she is not alone.

With ton of difficulty she is facing to say goodbye... God her family is too much Sometime.

Scene Shift

She reached her destination but again one more problems is waiting she has to search one room for herself and that undercover cop still nowhere to see.

God what happen to all hotel, motel...she didn't get any room. Her father was saying don't trust and booked a room but she said she aloted a house but now they said they will alot her room till tomorrow coz some higher rank official is staying here...

"Very Good that why elder says, do listen to your parents"

"Do you have room available"

"We have one room Ma'am as the sir didn't shows up"

"Will you give it to me"

"Yes Ma'am as the person didn't come so I can allot his room to you... 391 is yours" he is saying but interrupt by a man voice

"How could you give my room to someone"

"Coz you are late" Geet said

"It's not hard and fast rule, I booked the room and paid in advance some money and now he was giving to you"

"Look Arrange somewhere else"

"Why don't you"

Geet is controlling her anger but the person she met today really testing her patience, "Please I need this more than you, will you arrange somewhere else"

"Nope and I am not going anywhere else"

"Look I'll give you whatever amount you say but give this room to me"

"If you take bribe than believe me I'll sue on your hotel" he warns

"I am so sorry Ma'am" he said and Geet looking at him angrily, "Can't you just go from here"

"Why can't you"

"Do you have any other room"

"No Ma'am and you can't find room easily if you wouldn't book before as it's tourist season and most of the hotels are booked."

"Thanks for the kind help"

"Can you arrange room in few hours"

"No Ma'am, one room will be free tomorrow 9" he replied

She is literally tired who said an ASP is fighting for a single room, "Great Start"

"Can I stay here"

"Yes Ma'am" he replied

"If you want we can share room" he said to her while sitting with her

"You get your room na, now go or else I'll throw you out and believe me no one can stop me" she replied in angry voice

"Le ek toh mein aapki help kar raha Hun aur Aap mujhe attitude dekha rahe ho" he said

"Abhi dekhaye nahi hai but agar apna sexy topara le kar nahi gaye to pakka dekha dunge" she replied

"Okay, No problem" he went from there and Geet stayed there entire night

Next Day

She went as fast as she can move from there and she reached the house the alloted to her.

She is not going to stay here to if they show any attitude she will go from here. She called her Sir.

"Sir do you want me to stay here or not...do you know I didn't get any place to stay and I was stayed at lobby of hotel"

"I am regretting Geet but I am not aware of his presence but I talked to him and they will moved from there"

"It's better or I'll asked him to solve the case as I am going"

"Geet you reached there, I'll talk to him"

She reached in half an hour

"Good Morning Sir" she wished to higher official

"Why didn't you waked up last night at least you get place to stay"

"I was not aware you are here with your family"

"Actually we were here for family trip and we'll go from here till evening"

"Fine"

Geet went to other room and have shower first, she want to have rest for some time. She asked them not to distribute her at any cost.

Scene Shift

"A new ASP joined from today Sir"

"Ask the ASP to meet me"

"Okay Sir"

He knows why they changed police officer so that to create hurdle in his upcoming project... He made the new ASP agree with his condition.

Scene Shift

It's only 11 when someone is knocking her door and irritates in sleep, "Kaun Hai Bei" Geet screams

"Ma'am one more person asked that to stay here" the housekeeper said

Geet want to bash on him as well as the person who disturb her sleep. She doesn't want to kill but they all want to murderer by her.

Geet open the door and saw him like she will kill him but he lowered his lashes... She moved to the person who is standing but his back is facing her.

Hatred

"Who the hell are you?"

"Is this the way to talk to your senior" he said and turn to her

"Tum" she scream on the top of her lungs

"Give rest to your vocal cord or it will burst" Maan said with smirk

"What the hell you are doing here" Geet said

"Respect your senior"

"Dekh mujhse panga na le or sach teri Maa Behan kar dunge" Geet said in warning tone

"I am talking to you in good manner and you are talking to me rudely"

"Behen Ji Apne husband se aise baat nahi karte"

"Behan Hogi Teri Maa, Saale tu kaun hai" she said in furious tone even all terrified with her

"Mein milkman Hun, yaha sabhi ko milk provide karta Hun"

"Ja apna kar apna kaam kar, yaha kisi ne suggestions maangi hai"

"You mend your language, is this the way you talk to elders" Maan said

Geet looked at him angrily, "Mujhe dekh mat, Apne Kaam se kaam rakh... Yeh place mujhe allot hue hai to main kahin nahi ja rahe hun... Haha marzi raho...senior ho ya kuch bhi...Tumhare wajah se meri raat ke neend haraam hue hai ab yaha nahi" she said to him

"I show my hospitality unlike you" Maan said

She again call to Sir immediately, "Sir don't check my patience as you know I don't have... You said some under cop assist me but you didn't tell me he lives with me... Do you have scarcity of place, why he is here"

"Geet it better you both stayed there"

"What is better in that"

"Coz for other only you stayed there but as your husband"

"What, are you out of your mind"

"He is under cop Geet"

"Do act untill you get success"

Geet cut the call and Maan is smirking on her, "What happen wifey" Maan said in teasing tone

"Lagta hai tujhe khud se pyar nahi hai, agar hai to yeh word doobara nahi bolna" she warn and leave from there.

Maan smiles on her act, "Mazaa ayega Maan" he said to himself

He is aware of everything about the act as husband as well as about her. He has every minute details of her, she is rough girl and it said to him not to take her literally coz no one remove her from this case as she belong to DIG family so no one dare to stand against her.

"For the first time he is gonna enjoy the case" he said to himself

priya_21 thumbnail

Scene Shift

Geet is in worst mood, she doesn't have any problem to act as it common but she can't tolerate him. Does she talk to Dad, "No Geet you are not a kid who discuss all these thing to Dad...You can't tolerate him...it's your problem... Just solve the case that's it" she said to herself

Later In The Evening

Geet is still sleeping peacefully and here Maan complete his office work as well as his under cop work. He is sitting when someone come, "Yes whose this"

"I am staying here and you"

"I am her husband"

"She didn't tell us about you"

"She doesn't aware she has ready-made husband" he mummer

"You said something"

"No, She is not aware I follow her"

"Oh...you are so sweet but your wife is little bit rough"

"Her job makes her like that"

"What you are doing"

"I am Businessman"

"Okay... Now we are leaving... Have. A Great Time"

"Yeah Thanks"

They moved from there finally, Maan is sitting when a man come in their house.

"Who are you"

"Sir I am Mr Kavya secretary, I am here to invite ASP"

"She is sleeping"

"She"

"Yeah ASP"

"Who are you"

"Her husband"

"Can I meet her"

"She is sleeping and I don't want her to wake up" he said

"It's important Sir" he said politely

Maan went to her room and knocked the "Darling" he said

Geet wake up with his voice and she is not going to spare him, what the hell he think of himself, he is taking unnecessary advantage of her situation.

She open the door and hit on his nose, "Ouchh, you tiger" Maan screams holding his nose

"Never mess with me"

Maan pulled her to him which is shock for her, "Don't you love your dear life"

"Mr Kavya's secretary is here to invite you" Maan said to her

He was watching her and poor him is little horrified to saw a woman like her, she hit her husband just coz he wakes her up. Hope she is easy nut to crack.

Geet calm herself and wrinkling in his arms, "leave me now"

"Darling if you again try to assault me again, Believe me I will take revenge in most sensuous way" he eyed her lips and her heart skipped a beat but she cover up soon and parted with him but not before glaring at him.

Geet comes to his secretary, "Yes"

"My Sir wants to meet you personally"

"I'll come tomorrow morning" she said

"Okay Ma'am" he said and left

"If you ever try to touch me or give me any endearment, that will be your last day" Geet warns him

"Geet I know we don't like each other but we are here for a mission and we have to solve this case can we forget the past and focussed on case only...we act like that" he said maturely

Geet closed her eyes and calm herself, "we are not crossing each other"

"Fine"

Next Day

"I am coming with you"

"Lemme handle, I am the first one who got this case"

"Geet it's not, you and me, but we"

"Get ready" she said and left to get ready

Geet wore her dress and Maan wore casual. She is driving the car and Maan is sitting there.

Some time later they enter in their hall with honour.

"Good Morning Mr And Mrs Khurana"

"Morning Mr Kavya"

"How you this place"

"Worst" Geet mummered

"I can give answer Mr Kavya but it's been only a day so how can we judge" Maan replied

"That's true"

"What do you want to talk"

"Nothing serious just want to do casual meeting"

"Ummm... interesting but Mr Kavya businessman never meet police officer casually unless they have some work" Geet smirks

"You are very intelligent ASP" Kavya said

"I know I am... But still questions is why you call me"

"Okay if you want to be direct than I don't want any complications"

"That's mean you are doing wrong" Maan said

"Mr Khurana I know to know about you both... You are businessman and you know they (pointing at Geet) will create problem coz of getting commission"

"Mr Kavya now I am sure you have wrong intention and if you are wrong you find me in front of you but if you are not wrong I never come across, if you know about us than I also know about your family tree" she makes him know he is dealing with wrong person

"You are taking me wrong Geet"

"Umm..hmmm... I am taking you right, just make sure you are not doing anything wrong" Geet warns

Maan and Geet leave them, they reached at car when Maan hold her hand, "You shouldn't be present so overtly in front of them"

"I am not a kid Maan, don't treat me like that, I've so many things in my mind and I just want to make sure about everything"

Maan rolled his eyes, she never going to change. They are moving to their destination but traffic don't allowed them, again its red signal when Maan saw something and he asked to wait for him and he goes. Geet is watching him where he went, she saw he goes to couple who is holding their hand and enjoying their ice cream... He talk to them and he put out his cell and take a picture with them and here Geet smiled on him... She saw he helps a girl who is selling roses and he purchases all the flowers, "Great now he is going to propose someone" Geet thought but she saw he gives money to that girl which brings smile on her face that means he gives more money than required... He gives to all flowers to that couple and comes back and Signal is also changed.

He sits in-car with a single flower which that couple gives to him, "So Hero"

"What" Maan asked

"You are impressive" Geet said

"Girls usually get impressed with me"

"I am fully sure you don't love your sexy face" Geet said angrily but she calm down a little bit

"I love my sexy face and I doubt you" he said

"Maan you are talking about girls but why not boys"

"Coz they don't talk actually they are envious with me"

"Yeah...Sure" Geet replied coolly and include, "I don't fall in that category, If I like something I tell them, you are good person at heart"

"I am so satiated to hear this" Maan replied back in placid voice

"You love your parents so much" Geet said and he saw her but she is driving car looking at front... His face is shunned as how she knows he missing his parents so much, Whenever he saw a couple he imagined his parents so that he take pics with them whenever he get time.

They didn't talk and she drops him at home, she went to office. Maan is really impressed with her... He is working and taking detail with the help of his sources... Here Geet also take out all the small details on them.

She is connecting everything but nothing is matched. Kavya is not involved with anything but his father did a lot, who ever tries to stand against his father, that person somehow clear his way, either they met with mishap or they clear of their own but again what higher person wants from her, to proof his father guilty as he is going to be minister. They only said no officer stay here longer but why... Kavya wasn't sound Dangerous.

She should talk to Maan and taking his opinion and her observations.

Later she return home and smell mouth-watering smell, "God the housekeeper is great cook"

"It smell so nice Kaka" she gives him complement

"Thank You Beta but I can't take credit as Maan Sir made the food"

"Really Maan, your wife is lucky to have a chef, you have so many hidden qualifies"

"Great way of complementing, meri toh aankh he bhar aaye, mere kaam Ko rahat mile, yeh sunne ke liye mere kaam taras gaye the"

"Ho gaya"

"Start tumne Kiya tha"

"Whatever" she said and leave from there

"Where are you going"

"Coming in 15 minutes" she screams walking at her room

They had dinner together and Maan asked her to have drink and she said yes... She wants to talk so she waited for Kaka to leave them alone.

"Maan, you never deal with businessman so why you take this case"

"Oh Geet I become so famous... you obsessed of me. Do you work anything or You only search about me" Maan taunt

"You know what I already knew that kind of answer I get from you but I really want to know why you take this case coz your parents... Kavya father did this with your parents" Geet asked

"Geet I expect you don't comes in my personal space"

"Maan I am serious, why you take this case"

"Your guess is right than" Maan replied rudely

Their cell phone suddenly start ringing and they take the call, "Mumma"Geet said "Daadi Ma" Maan said

"Hello" They take the call and said but their parents hear the other voice that their.

"You are with guy at this hour" her mother said and Geet glares him, can't he avoid call or he goes from there.

"I know that Maan, you are with girl but Maan I've dreamed to see you get married than child but I know you are modern and you can have child first than marriage, I don't mind but lemme see the girl" Maan also looking at her in same way

"Mumma I am at office" she get up from seat and goes from there

"Daadi Ma" Maan said, "I am at work place stop thinking like that"

They both talk and Geet got good news some DSP is coming to meet her next week...She will inform her. "Anirudh Kashyap" her mother take promise from her not to do anything and she said okay... Her mother knows it's not okay for sure but she can't do anything.

Later they complete their call and again sit to discuss their view-point. Maan tell her what they will done and Geet tell him about all the reports she collected.

"Impressive work Geet"

"Great plan but Maan, what you think about Kavya, he doesn't seems Dangerous"

"We couldn't be sure Geet"

"Hmmm...Good Night" she said while leaving.

A Week Passed

Todays Geet wake up early in the morning and complete her routine. Geet is getting ready to kill someone, she wore white fitted trousers or top with open her long hair, she usually wore jeans or shirts but today she wore to impress Anirudh Kashyap after all.

She has brilliant plan for him, she asked Kaka to go market and purchase items for some guest and he goes.

Geet knows Maan routine so she doing according, she gave Mr Anirudh Kashyap morning time before going to office, she can't meet him at office.

She open all the doors so he can come of his own, she saw a white car stop at their home.

She enter in Maan room and he came out from shower, he saw Geet and shocked to saw her in that way,, she never look beautiful even as she wore loose shirt, loose trouser and her hair is tied in two braid which she tied to make it cover in cap. He never knew Geet could be so much appealing... What's gotten into her.

Geet comes to him and out her hand on his bare waist which gives him goosebumps, "I must say Maan you have great Abs" Maan literally gasp with her advancement.

He turn numb with this sudden torture, "Geet" he take her name in so much husky voice. She move her hand towards north and Maan pulled her towards him, "Do you know what are you doing Geet" he mummer in low husky voice

"Very well Maan" She placed her hand on his chest or near his heart which is beating so rashly

Maan couldn't understand but he is suspicious about her, what happen to her suddenly but he also don't let this chance go easily.

Geet heard some sound of throwing something and faded foot-steps... She immediately make difference and said, "Thanks" she winks and goes from there to confirm

Maan is now shocked more, what happen... He wore his shirt and want to talk to her about all this things happen few minutes back.

Geet saw he goes from there, "So sorry Mr Kashyap if you are failed, if you are intelligent than you know What I am doing but you don't understand and comes in my trap" she said to herself, "Bye...Bye"

"What was that Geet" Maan asked saw her standing on gate.

"Nothing important, a guy want to meet me but he saw I am with you and he goes" she said so much normal tone Maan is taken aback.

"You used me without my knowledge" Maan said in low tone

"Did I do something which I shouldn't do" Geet asked in serious tone, as he sound hurt but she didn't do anything to make him hurt.

"You can tell me"

"Yeah but I know that would look acting not real but now he never ever going to come back"

"What if I tell him everything"

"What you get Maan and why you act like that... You are intelligent Maan don't act you couldn't understand what I was doing"

"I very well understand but I never thought you cheats me"

"When I cheat you and why you are over-reacting" Geet asked

Maan still don't know why he is doing that, yes he knows Geet did that purposely, she never did with him like that but don't know why he feel hurt.

He pulled her when she is about to go and make her stick near wall, he put his lips on her and start kissing her.

Geet heart skipped few beat, only she knows how much she trained herself to enter in his rooms and said all this things, she is something which she doesn't know and she doesn't want to know when she did that...

He is ravishing her and tasting her lips as much as he can, Geet is not helping him but she is not even disturbing him...once he knows they need air to breathe he left her, he doesn't regret to do that, her swallow lips tell about their moment. Geet comes out from his shocking act but before she open her open Maan said, "Never ever do this again Geet or you don't know what I'll do next" Maan warns her

She stood there where he left, Geet you should punch him and what does his mean what he will do next... Geet you do beat him black and blue. Actually Don't give him chance or next time. Don't talk to him and Don't come face to face. She makes herself Understand but all she doesn't understand why she hit him. "Don't wandering your mind Geet" she chided herself

Maan in his room, scold for his actions, he is not at all regret but he is angry why he take haste decision, he very well know Geet had motive to did such act but he falls in her charm. She looks different and seduce him so like desperate man you fell in her trap.

Maan avoid her as much as you can.

One month and 3 week passed, Maan and Geet used to avoid each other. They hardly come to face to face, they only talk when it necessary or when they have discussion.

Maan got new information about Kavya and he knows he should tell her but Geet is not picking up her call. God this girl is too much.

He goes to her office and directly meet her, he can't wait for night as they already implementing their plan, she is going to Kavya's Dad Hemant and he knows it not right time to meet him. He should stop her.

Here Geet is about to go to meet Mr Hemant When Anirudh Kashyap show his face.

"Can I talk to you" he introduced him and said

"Yes Mr Kashyap"

"I am so sorry Geet"

"For what"

"I acted so stupid being DSP still I act like I lost my mind, I judge you without thinking anything but after thinking about that incident I am laughing on myself"

"So you again come to meet me to say all these"

"Nope, Miss Geet, I am here to asked you about one more thing... Will you give me one more chance"

"Do you talk to my Mumma"

"Nope I didn't even I said I didn't meet you"

"Why"

"I am angry"

"Now you are sure I am not with anyone"

"Now I am more than sure" he said

Maan enter in her office cabin without taking prior permission, he said, "Geet Thank God you didn't go yet" Maan said as he didn't notice him yet

"Okay I am taking leave as I waste so much time please tell me your decision"

"Yes" Geet said at random

Maan heart skipped so many beats, he is not stupid not to understand what going on here.

Anirudh is happy and comes to her and hugs her, "Thank You, I'll try my level best to use this chance" he said and come close to her but she is move a little bit to know what he will do next and he kissed her forehead.

"Bye" Geet said

"Bye" he said and went from there.

Maan don't know why but feel strangle his neck or cut him in zillion pieces.

"Yes Maan say what happen" Geet said

"What was that"

"What" she knows what he is asking but she is not ready to tell him more important she is doing coz she want to get rid of that day which is still refresh like it happen few minutes back.

Maan also don't want to make fool of himself, "You are going to marry but I thought you are not a girl"

"Oh really then why did you kissed me that day" she thought, "Maan, I give him a chance coz he uses his mind and Mumma is behind my marriage and one day I've to get married with someone than why not he, he is DSP and my senior... He is genuine person what I search about him" she explained... She couldn't say she feels restless with him and she can't make herself fool. She know he is flirting with girls or woman but he doesn't want anything now.

"Yeah do whatever you want" Maan said

Two inspector woman comes to her office, "Ma'am you want coffee" Geet said yes with smirk

"Yes one cup of coffee for sir but he don't like sugar" she said to them

"I must say Maan you are very popular between girls" she said to him

"Except you" he said in his mind

"You say something"

"I did but you didn't listen" he nodding his head in negative

"What is important Maan" she asked

Maan explain what he got to know about Hemant and Kavya relationship.

"What we will do"

"Kavya is Innocent but his step father is not, but he didn't knew it even he killed his wife in accident but Kavya saved after that he comes to know that if something happens to Kavya than his property goes to Orphanage but him, he need his consent so he waited for right time and make him sign the papers.

"He sound Dangerous, we should talk to Kavya"

"Does he believes" Maan said

"He will but we have to show him his real face"

"But right now I don't think so he gonna Believe us"

"He don't believe us but what if we directly shows him his face...right now." she said

"Yeah it's cup of tea na"

"You are saying that Maan" Geet said to him

"I want to make proves more strong, for that I need time"

"Hmmm" she said relaxing on her seat when both enter in room after taking permission.

"Sir your coffee"

"Thank You Girls" Maan said sexily and Geet closed her eyes. He is like that.

"What happen"

"Nothing enjoy Coffee made by your lover"

"You are jealous Geet"

She open her eyes and said, "Yes Maan" with beautiful smile

"She is not" Maan thinks

Few Days Later

Maan and Geet get comfortable after that meeting, she doesn't want to think and Maan never makes her feel uncomfortable and she is really happy for that.

"Geet let's go and Kavya invite us in his party"

"You seems very excited"

"I planned something"

"What"

"It's surprise" Maan said, "but Geet be ready like a girl not a boy as your act as my wife not husband...two husband doesn't look good" Maan taunted her or coz he want to see her again like a girl.

"I very well aware what to wear in parties"

"Really but when I saw you first time in party you dressed up like boy"

"We met in party... I don't remember"

"Forget it Geet"

"No..No, Now you have to tell"

"Me and my big mouth" Maan mummer, "I saw you part where you beat some guy and you dressed in T-Shirt Or Jeans"

"Fine" she said without stretching the matter

priya_21 thumbnail

Scene Shift

She wore a golden colour Anarkali Dress, she asked some ladies inspector to purchase dress for her and they brought that dress.

She inner conscience said why you agreed with him but she doesn't want to answer actually she hasn't any answer so keep quiet and make herself understand coz it party and people usually wear that kind of dress and more important she act like his wife... nothing more or nothing less.

Maan knows he likes her when she is looking for someone but it's just like or more than like, he still unaware.

Maan is also looking handsome in white tuxedo and waiting for Geet.

"Let go"

"Today I feel like I am staying with girl"

Geet rolled her eyes, "Really Maan, actually I am behaving like girl so I should act like them" she replied

"Let Go or party gonna start"

"I said it before"

Maan and Geet enter in party and she turn conscious with her dressing, "Do I look like joker" she asked to Maan

"Yes I big time joker" Maan mocks on her, "From when you turn so conscious about dressing"

"I am not conscious about dressing but I feel uncomfortable in this." She said

It true and human psychology when you are conscious when you are uncomfortable and it's looks like everyone looks at you but truth is no one looks at you.

She looks awesome and one time Everyone turn to her but then they knows who she is and she is with her husband.

Kavya comes to them and "so on what conclusion you comes ASP"

"You know if I find you wrong than I'll take action"

"So technically I am passed"

"Yeah" she replied

"You are beautiful"

"What" Geet said

"Actually... You understand... I never saw you in this style"

A beautiful girl comes to them and asked Maan for a dance, "May I've pleasure to have a dance"

"Yeah" Maan said

They went on dance floor and start dancing.

"ASP will you dance with me"

"Don't expect Mr. Kavya, I never dance"

"Don't but at least come with me, I'll help you"

"No"

"Please just one"

"Iski Maa Ki Aankh" she mummer, "Please" he said again

God if she is like herself than she will break his bone but she can't act stupid as well as he is innocent.

"Okay but if anything happens it coz of you"

"Fine" he said and he take her hand in his. He took her to dance floor. He placed his hand on her waist and now it's makes her more uncomfortable, hope she wants more patience or she surely hit him which she doesn't want.

"You are bad"

"Thanks for the compliment" she said in placid voice

She tried to dance but she failed, "Can we leave, I think I embarrass us more enough" she said

"You are really beautiful Geet inside Out" he said

"Thanks for complimenting my wife" Maan said

"Yeah you are lucky one" He said, "I wish I will get a girl like her"

"If he once again said her girl than he will never ever said he wants a girl like her..." Geet thought and Maan who is Looking at her expression laughs loudly

"What" Geet asked, "Do you lost your mind"

Maan control himself and said excuse me.

"Kavya will come over my place, tomorrow morning"

"Yeah" he said and they left from the party

"Maan what was that"

"What"

"Why you start laughing"

"Tell me Geet don't you thought to kill him on spot" Maan said and Geet is looking at him shocked, how he come to know that.

Geet sit in driver seat ignoring him, he knows her so well and it's gives her ticklish feeling which irritates her more.

Next Morning

Kavya comes so early in the morning after jog and Maan also comes back from shower from his room, "Kavya you are so early" Maan said and Kavya wished him morning, "Good Morning"

"Kaka wake her up"

He went to her room and Kavya is shocked, Geet wake up and coming from her room...

"Do you both had fought last night"

"No, Why Kavya" Geet asked

"You both are coming from different room"

"Darling why you are hiding, Kavya is like friend, Yes Kavya we had big fight" Maan said but Geet tube-light still need a starter...

"It's coz of me as I said I want a wife like Geet but Believe me I never want to create rift between you two, actually I said coz Geet is simple and genuine girl not fake"

"Kavya, you are not a reason" Geet said, "It's something else"

"You are Jealous with that girl who dance with Maan"

"Jealous"

"Yeah Kavya she is very Jealous and I make her understand she is only one kind and I never cheat but Geet didn't... You make her understand"

Kavya again start his lecture while saying you are disappointing me Geet, you seems sensible girl and Geet gives Maan look like if he won't stop his lecture than she will kill him (Maan).

"Kavya I think she is upset with something and take her frustration on me, Geet never get jealous"

"Okay"

"Kavya listen I am very serious and please listen to us than comes to conclusions"

"What Geet"

"Kavya we search something about Mr Hemant"

"What"

They explained everything about him and she was here for him only and he was a murderer. Kavya is angry on them and doesn't want to believe but they gives them proof one after other.

"Kavya listen to us, do as we said" Maan said

Finally he agreed.

As per plan Geet gives him direct warning and she said she get to know about him and she will revealed his true Colors in front of everyone and then he can't become Minister.

"Maan I never depends on anyone"

"I know Geet"

"If your work don't implement than it's could be risky as she is not some super hero / heroine who has power" she said

"But you are super woman Geet, Yeah, you don't have power but I trust you, you will handle if my plan pretermitted.

Maan and Geet doesn't know full pledge history of Hemant still they does as per plan.

As per plan Geet was kidnapped by someone.

One Hour Later

She open her eyes and saw she is tied around chair with their arms or legs... Maan inserted chip in her hope he will come, "Aye" Geet scream which caught Everyone attention

"We are waiting for you to wake up" A man who is 5 years or so elder to her said

Now she is confused, who he is, where is Hemant, he should be kidnapped her not this man.

"Who are you and why I am here"

"I don't know you are that hot girl"

"Saale ek Baar haath khol phir batati Hun" Geet scream, she is now terrified. They reduce her security so that Hemant will do something stupid but she is kidnapped by stranger.

He slapped her, "don't scream, I'll not gives you reason before I kill you" He said

"Kameene" Geet uses abusing language and said, "Ek Maa ke aulaad hai to haath khol phir dekhte hain kaun kitna strong hai" Geet screams

Scene Shift

Here Maan searching her, he insert tracking device and it shows she is middle of ocean and he is arranging to go there and this time Maan is terrified as he imagined place not there...hope he reached on time or he will never forgive himself, "he loves her" he suddenly realised that, she meant so much to him.

"Trust me Geet, Your Maan will come" Maan said

Scene Shift

Hemant come in front of her and now she understands he is his man, "I know you did that"

"I am happy I reached on your expectation" he said, "Kill her Himashu or her lovely husband reached here"

"He knows that" Geet comes to know that

"Dad, Don't we have some time I really want her" he said. It is shocked for Geet, he is his son.

"No Kill Her and throw her body in this wide ocean" he said

"Where are you Maan" Geet said, once her hand open than she will teach these scoundrel a great lesson.

"Okay Dad" He said but he come close to her face to kiss her and then he screams on her face. She bite him, she is not fridy cat but ASP and Geet uses her teeth and cut his lips and he screams in pain and slapped her again and pointed gun on her, "You Bitch" he said but she didn't look terrified but smiles when she saw his blood.

They heard one bullet sound and he fell on Geet's feet.

"Himanshu" Hemant screams, "My Son" he take gun and pointed on Maan but he shoot once again and the gun fell from his hand. Maan comes with entire force and police men pointed gun on their men.

Kavya who is shocked to saw that his father like that, "Dad"

"I am not your Dad" he said

Maan open Geet hand and her anger reached at peak, she so want to kill his son with her hand but she really happy Maan killed him. She comes to him and hit him to take her frustration out on coz of his bas***d son...

"Geet calm down"

"I'll kill him than I get peace"

Maan somehow stop her to say, they will have to present him court but Geet has some other plan, she never get scared but today she get scared not coz of dying but his son makes her feel low.

His entire truth comes in front of Kavya after beaten by Geet mercilessly, she asked Maan to punished him as he killed his parents coz they would create obstacles...

Maan said, "he didn't matter to him"

"Great" Geet said

They filed case against him for 13 murders and he was behind the bar, he get death sentence.

Maan work is accomplished so that Geet so they have to move from there. Maan still didn't say anything to her as he knows she is saying yes to that Anirudh Kashyap. He want to kill him but Geet didn't give any signals she likes him other than a friend.

6 Month Later

Maan didn't take any case and focussed on business only, he stayed in Dubai for business and didn't talk to anyone. He misses Geet so much every day or night, in these 6 month he was not over her.

Here Geet honestly tell Anirudh that who she is in real, she said she will change for him but she can't change her nature or behaviour, he got to know she is not girl for him though she is beautiful or courageous but she is not girl who adjust in big family.

World is so round and Anirudh is getting married to girl in next three days, who is related to Geet, Preity is her Elder sister's in law real sister and they were good friends..she is like her so their tuning is so good.

Scene Shift

"Maan you have to come to his marriage" Daadi Ma screams on him

But Daadi Ma I am not interested, "Mr Maan Singh Khurana I don't care if you are interested or not. "I searched a groom for Annie and they want to meet you also, so you are coming tomorrow" His Daadi Ma warns him.

"Okay I'll come" Maan said after all it matter to Annie.

His Daadi Ma didn't say she select a girl for him too, Dev love Naintara and she also loves him, she has sister Samaira... She is not telling lie about Annie, she likes a boy and he is ASP and his family wants to meet her and they have a girl too.

Three Days Later In The Party

Khuranas And Naintara Family too reached to venue and Maan eyes landed on person who is sitting on groom seat, "His fate is not that cruel, he wished he read the invitation then he won't come, Geet is going to married in front of his eye.

"God I never asked anything but I don't know you never like me too" Maan complaint

He turn his head to other side the hustle bustle or marriage going around and Here Bride is also come with so many girl but wait she is not Geet. Maan is shocked when his eyes landed on girl who is wearing peach color Lehenga, "Geet" he smiles. Maan is on cloud nine.

Daadi Ma saw his radiant face and see Samaira who is talking with him and thought maybe Maan likes her but she chooses that ASP Arjun sister Geet more, let it be.

Geet feels something-something again after long time, her eyes ditched her and searches for the person she wants to see, her eyes landed on him and Maan also saw him with love he carries as she is not going to marry to that stupid DSP.

His Daadi Ma saw him continuously and saw he is not looking at Samaira but Geet.

Geet raises her eyes and smiles to him, Maan also signal her she is looking beautiful and she rolled her eyes actually blush but she turn to other side but smile don't leave his face.

"They know each other" Daadi Ma thought "Interesting".

Have You

Triple Again

Anirudh and Preity exchange garland and soon they get married to each other.

Daadi Ma comes to Rathore and they talks randomly Annie or Arjun talking with each other... Yes world is really round, na... Maan and Geet didn't show they know each other.

"Geet you spare Anirudh, coz he is DSP" Meera tease her

"Meera why you encouraging her"

"Meera Bhabhi, Darti toh mein uska IG baap se bhi nahi but I really don't want to ruin Preity marriage function" Geet replied, "Aa jande honeymoon se tab batati Hun Aadhi Gharwali kaise Hoti hai, Saale ko aise jagah marunge ke aage se kabhi pange nahi lega." Geet said

All laugh on her and Maan knows Anirudh surely gone.

Geet excuses herself when her cell phone disturb them. She goes from there to talk.

"So ASP Geet is ignoring me" Maan said when she finished her call... He is standing so close to her and that something-something gives her more ticklish feeling

"Like you don't Maan" Geet replied with attitude of-course

"How are you"

"Great" Geet said, "You went on other mission"

"Yes mission of forgetting you but not successful" he confess to himself

"You said something" Geet asked

"Apart from under cop, I am business man if you forget"

"Can't you answer without taunt"

"Can't you use your mind before asking" he tease her

"Actually I shouldn't ask you" Geet said

Maan hold her hand and said, "I Love You" he confessed but its a surprise for her... She doesn't understand how to react...like a stupid, idiot she is smiling, he can't see but smile couldn't leave her face... "Stop smiling Geet, why you even smiling... You look idiot...Do you want to hear that" she asked to herself

"That means you want to hear that Geet" Maan questions her the same when she didn't respond or even turn to him.

"Use your mind Geet, you shouldn't be acting like that" she said and trying to rack her mind but like her mind leave her the instance as it's matter of heart and she is weak in that matter. She is trying to control herself but Maan didn't give her chances and spun her around and she is in his arms, "I think you are mistaken Maan, I am not the girl who is standing next to you" she said whatever comes in her mind.

"So you noticed that too" Maan asked, "Something is burning"

"Old dialogue Maan" Geet said, "Now Leave Me" She start wriggling in his arms. All this is too much, does she really jealous and yes she doesn't like her standing with him. She lost her mind... seriously

"Today I feel I am with girl... she is most Gorgeous Girl but"

"But" she asked in low tone turning her head to him.

"She is stupid"

She comes out from his arms, "You call me stupid" she asked angrily

"Yes, you are" Maan said in same tone and they glares each other and left.

"What he think of himself, he is most intelligent guy"

"Why I fall for this tube-light, Can't I find someone intelligent" he said

"She is intelligent" his inner conscious said

"Yes but tube-light in this matter"

"Maan, it's new for her" he thinks, "Makes her fall for you Maan and it's not gonna be difficult coz she somewhere likes you" he embolden himself

Two Days Later

"Maan will you come this time in Annie's In Law house" Daadi asked in frustrated tone, he didn't come with them at Dev In Laws house so she is more sure he don't like her.

"You insisted so much so I'll join you"

"Really Maan you are coming for us, I mean for Annie" she said in serious tone

Maan caught red-handed, "Daadi Ma I am not coming" he said and think his Daadi Ma stop teasing him and again forced him like she did in Dev time but

"Okay Maan I will cover up for you, they will understand." Daadi Man

"Cover up" he said in low voice

"No, Daadi Ma I can't take risk, Dev is guy but Annie is girl and I should know her in laws better...So I am coming with you" Maan said in serious tone but turn to other side so that she doesn't come to know about him, he wants to go and meet Geet but he doesn't know his Daadi Ma is step ahead. Now she is more than sure something happens between them.

"More Than Interesting" she said to herself.

Scene Shift

They reached their home and not so surprised to know about them, they all are reputed person. The security outside the house was so tight and they checked them too after all its a DIG house.

"I am so sorry you all going through about check up"

"No issues we understand" Maan said knows all this so well.

Daadi Ma said his Son was IG so she understands well and they get mingle and setting the dates or other things.

"Utha Saale Ko, Kameene ke Kabr udhar he na Khod diya to mera Naam Geet Singh Rathore Nahi" Geet said his junior, "I am coming back in sometime till than handle him"

"Okay Ma'am" he said and cut the call

"Geet" her mother all are used to her language but the guest was not... Maan knows that but he is enjoying her embarrassed face.

"I am so sorry Mrs Khurana, Actually they are goons" Geet said in low tone, she doesn't want to present like that in front of Maan family what they will thought about her.

"Why its matter to you Geet" her heart asked and it skipped a beat

"Coz they are Arjun Bhai In Laws" she makes herself understand

She folded her hand and said, "Namaste"

"Go and change Geet, I keep your dress on bed"

"Okay Mumma"

"Arjun I've to talk to you sometime important please come" Geet gritted her teeth

"What happen Geet Bhai" he asked and she signals him to come first them she will tell.

Scene Shift

"Bhai why you didn't tell me Maa...Mrs Khurana is coming today"

"Everyone knows but you are busy with work but I inform you importance guest are coming, I thought you know what I mean"

"I wish I could but" it's not his fault, why she is so ignorant.

"Okay You Go"

"Arjun can you tell me the way of washroom, it's emergency" Maan asked to him

"Why you going anywhere else, you can use Geet washroom" Arjun said

"No" Geet said

"Geet" Arjun asked in suspicious tone

"Show him some guest room na" Geet said

"Geet Bhai, he has a emergency and he is Family na" Arjun said, "You can use" he said to Maan.

"Okay Thanks" Maan said innocently

"Don't say anything to him, he is Annie's elder brother" Arjun warns

"Does he forget she is a girl" she said, "What kind of brother he is" Geet said in low voice

"He is so much confident he sent me to a guy washroom Geet Bhai...as he don't know you turn into girl" Maan said near her ears and scared her like anything

Geet control her nerves and turn to him, don't you have emergency" She said

"Yes I've emergency to meet you" Maan said pulling her closer to him

"Maan just go from here"

"Aww Geet you are behaving like shy-shy girl"

"I am not"

"Then why you send me"

"Coz Mr Maan Singh Khurana I've to change na"

"Go ahead I didn't stop" Maan said naughtily

"What gotten into you" Geet asked

"Love", "Love Geet", "Tum nahi samjhogi" he said dramatically and Geet literally rolled her eyes," and when I know you love me too"

"When I said" Geet asked

"You hadn't but you will confess soon"

"I won't" she said in competitive way

"Don't challenge me Geet as I never lose"

"Me too" she said

Maan left her and Geet looks at him suspiciously. Maan has planned already.

"Now Go"

"I won't"

"Geet" they heard her mother voice

"Yes Mumma"

"Come soon"

"Coming" she replied and with that she took her dress, her mother kept a baby pink color suits on bed and she take in her hand and went to washroom and comes in 15 minutes and al most ready except her slipper, she can't wear shoes na.

"You look phenomenal in Girlish Dress"

"Ha Ha Ha...very funny but It's a bad joke"

"I didn't crack any joke."

"Maan go Everyone searching for you"

"You are scared for me or for you"

Geet rolled her eyes, "Okay stay here" she is about to leave when Maan again and said pulls her towards him

"You seriously have some problem, why you pulled me now and then" Geet asked

"Coz I am stupid" he said, "What if I screams and Everyone saw us like that" Maan said

"Do you think so I am scare" Geet said but she is scared not for her but for him

"Nope, I know you are daring Geet Bhai"

"Geet" her mother calling her

"Maan please leave me"

"Please Geet, woh Oh, Geet is saying please instead of abusing me" Maan said

"Maan" she said warning tone in which she fail miserably. Her Heartbeat is increasing tenfold than normal.

"Kiss me"

"What" she also lost screams

"Or I'll scream...Bacchaaooo...Geet is hitting me... Bachao" Maan said

"Geet Ma'am, Everyone is calling you" now her servant said

"Okay if you don't agree... Maan is about to open his mouth but Geet put her cold palm on his hot mouth.

Maan remove her cold palm which is sign of nervousness, she is nervous that good... He held both hand in his hand. He again make her scare to scream... "Aaahhh" before anything comes out from his mouth Geet place her lips on him.

Maan is happy to know so many things and he is now more confident about her, she wants to be good in front of Daadi Ma, she likes his advancement as she will beat him black and blue but she never did that. Now she kissed him back.

Maan start kissing her passionately and Geet comes out from shocked and start doing what he is doing... They were on bed Maan on the top.. panting heavily.

"Geet Ma'am"

"Coming" she said in breathless time, "Give me some time" she said and he goes from there.

"So you don't love me"

Geet is not looking at him, "Maan get up"

"Tell me Geet, its important for me"

"Maan"

"Okay You Don't Want To In That Way Than I've Other Way, "Bacchaaooo" he scream not so loudly, "Geet is forcing me" Maan tease her

"I am forcing, Maan get up"

"Say I Love You"

"Maan please Get Up"

"Now I'll scream" he said and about to scream

She is not scared of his screaming but she want to say him too...okay she loves him too.

"I love you"

"Say Again"

"No, now get up"

Maan also get up which is surprised for her, he get up just like that.

He move from her room, "He get angry Geet, can't you say again." She scold herself

"Uncle" Maan comes to their family and said in serious tone

Geet comes behind, "We can't accept this relationship"

Geet is shocked, "Geet you did something" Arjun asked

"No Bhai" she said, "Maan what was that" she warns

"Say what you said in room"

Her eyes turn a s big as soccer ball, "What"

"Okay"

"Maan wait" Her mother say, "Geet your Bhai love Annie so much, say what you said to Maan"

Geet is glaring at him and Maan smirks...Daadi Ma smiling on her grandson...

"Geet Bhai do you torture him" Brij and Yash asked

"No Bhai" she said horrified voice, he torture her okay sweet one but he not she.

"Geet it's matter of family, just say what you said to Maan" her father asked

"Maan"

"Yes Geet"

"I'll kill you"

"Why you want to kill him Geet" Meera and Arshi asked, "Geet" all asked

Poor Geet is cornered coz of this Man who is smirking on her, "Geet say sorry" her father

"Beta don't worry if Geet said she will kill him than my grandson did something for sure"

"Nope she didn't tell me that, but she confessed she love me"

"You said first, you love me"

"So you don't love me"

All are so shocked coz someone said I Love You and Hear they are arguing he said first and still he is alive...That means she loves him too but when all this happen???? So many questions banging in their mind but no one asked as they are happy without her confession.

"I" all are looking at her so she is more than nervous, embarrassed and yes she turn red not shying...okay

"Uncle I want to cancel this marriage" Maan said and her face fell and everyone also turn gloomy

"Maan" Daadi Ma asked

"I also want to get married with her" he said and Everyone is shunned to hear that no one react for few seconds and when their mind grasp his words, all are on cloud nine.

Maan bend on his knees and held her hand in his, "I Love You Geet" he said, "I don't know when I fall for you but when I know you are looking for guy I tried to keep my self away from you and try to forget you but I failed and when I got to know you are not married to him then I thought I can't let you go this time, will you be mine forever... I'll stay with you till my last breath"

"Hmmm" she said

"Still you don't love me"

"I love you" she said to him

Everyone rejoice this beautiful evening and now they have big work, Maan, Dev and Arjun marriage.

The End
priya_21 thumbnail
Kitaben bahut si padhi hongi tumne 
magar koi chehra bhi tumne padha hai

padha hai meri jaan nazar se padha hai
bata mere chehre pe kya kya likha hai

sanju : oh god
no maan asa na kro
favo : kya huya di
sanju : ye toh priya wala maan nikla
idiot
priya : don't call my maan is idiot
my maan is sweet and lovely
not like your so called maan😡
sanju : you
favo : here we talking about our next story
in this 
maan & geet are married
but
priya : ye khel hai is BUT ka hi
sanju : ab ye hum kya jaane
uske liye pde
DISCOVERING OUR LOVE 

priya_21 thumbnail

Discovering our love

Farewells are never easy. But it felt easy to him, Maan Singh Khurana when he send his wife off. Six months to their marriage they had a furious row. 

"Geet Maan Singh Khurana", he remembered her screaming it out to him.

"Your name is just a piece of trophy in front of mine just like my presence in your life. I am tired of this. I can't live like this Maan. I can't end up being your shadow, a rich disgruntled, bitter housewife!" She had tears in her eyes as she whispered, "I'm leaving."

Fury was the only word that could describe his expression when he heard her say that. She wanted to leave him? What more did she want? He was too busy in his life, his career his goals, chasing after his dreams for Khurana Constructions. Yet, he did make time for her that night. He took her to a business dinner with his clients where she sulked for most of the part. No one brought their wives but he did because he cared for her, can't she see?

Well, what Maan didn't know was when he said a dinner, Geet had high expectations. She dressed up for a romantic dinner for just the two of them and it was only when she saw others she realised it was a client dinner. It literally made her feel like a trophy wife sitting their among aliens talking stuff that she had no idea about. The indifference on his part hurt her most and she burst out. She didn't even mean it when she said she wanted to leave. But he was quick enough to book her tickets on a Volvo bus to Hoshiarpur and even dropped her in his car making sure she had a safe seat and all. But not once did he ask her to stay. Not a single word. She would have stayed if he asked. And then she was gone.

Until that moment Maan didn't know how much of an influence his wife had in his life. It wasn't his idea to get married. They were a match made by the elders. He didn't think or rather he was not aware of the responsibilities he would have to bear when he brought a life partner into that luxury apartment in Delhi. Maan was never comfortable with sharing his space with anyone. It didn't have to change just because he brought a wife. A young one she was, Geet Maan Singh Khurana. He remembered  the first time she looked around this apartment with wonder and hope in her eyes. It was new to him like a wave of fresh air in his monotonous life. He was never the one to express with grand gestures or romantic poems. Yet he showed his affection in subtle ways. Like how he always made two cups of coffee every morning and kept sugar cubes next to her cup. 

Maan smiled fondly at the memory. 

"I will wash that", she had said that in her obedient wife tone. Maan frowned. He wasn't used to it. His parents had settled in abroad and ever since high school he had always fended for himself. "I like to do things on my own", he had said in that curt commanding voice. And then he happened to hear that sassy muttering, "Fine, then why don't you wash mine too?" As she rolled her eyes, Geet felt his warm breath on her neck and looked sideways feeling conscious all of a sudden. He just took the cup from her and washed it. It had become a ritual since then, well until she left.

That was just a start. He opened the fridge and frowned at the orange juice on the counter. He loved apple juice but it was only when her friends came he heard them say, she loved oranges. Well, he didn't go out and buy oranges to surprise his wife. She had full access to his credit card. All she had to do was go out and buy whatever she wanted. Since she left, the orange juice was like a reminder that she was a part of his life once.

A month had passed after that fight. He tried calling her once but she never picked up. Instead her father answered with a curt tone and the next thing he heard was from his lawyer that she had filed for a divorce. He tried to remain unaffected but it tore him inside. The thought that she wont be there in his life anymore. To brighten up his mornings with that warm smile and quirky remarks. To sooth his evenings with her floral pajamas and those retro songs she hummed in her husky voice. 

And then One month, two weeks and three days later, there she came barging into their apartment without a warning. She didn't even make eye contact when he opened the door for her.

Maan rained questions on her. "Geet! are you back?" "I..I thought I lost you."

She didn't look at him or wait for him to complete. She went straight to their bedroom and started collecting her things non-chalantly. Maan was walking right behind her like a lost puppy. "Geet? Is that why you came back? To get your things? Babe, I know we have issues. But I want to work on it."

She turned abruptly and collided with him. His hands involuntarily went around her waist and together they both fell on the bed. Her toes curled at the tinkling sensations in her tummy with his warm presence next to her. Maan looked in to her eyes and pleaded, "I want us to give it another chance."

Geet woke up from her trance and straightened up herself. She spoke matter of factly "I ran away from home. They wanted me to get a divorce. Well they have already messed up getting us married, didn't they? So the time that families called shots is over. Now it's you and I. "

Maan smiled. That means she was back.

As if reading his mind she continued, "It doesn't mean we are back together. I came here to do my MBA. I broke my FD and have some gold. So, I'm financially covered."

Maan's eyes were troubled hearing her talk about money. Oh, he would get her into any university she wanted! 

Oblivious to his pain she continued, "But I need a place to stay and since you have a guest room free, I thought I might check in if it's ok?"

Maan nodded happily. His wife is living with him again. That sweet presence was all he could ask for. 

"We will be just room mates. That wont be too hard, we lived like that for six months after all", taunted Geet. She didn't expect him to come after her like this but now that he did it felt good. She hid her smile and went to the guest room.

And that's how it began. The love story of Mr and Mrs. Khurana. Maan started making that coffee again every morning and she left that empty cup for him to wash. He stood outside her room and watched when she worked hard staying up all night. He was still a focused and driven workaholic but slowly he learnt how to keep that balance. He figured out himself her class timings, special classes, exams and internship schedules and willingly became her chauffeur. In case he wasn't available, he made sure his driver reached there in time. A simple gesture that already made her heart flutter. And then the orange juice in the fridge. "Really?, Mr.Khurana is trying too hard it seems", she told herself and smiled.

The final day of her first semester was over and Geet actually had let her hopes run high expecting him to pick her up but instead his driver came up. Her face fell but she didn't show it much.

As she opened  the door of her apartment Geet was welcomed with the floral aroma of scented candles. The living room was dimly lit and the dining room had a simple dinner ready with fairy light decorations on them. Geet frowned at first and then she realised it was his gift for her and that's why he didn't show up to pick her. 

He came in from the kitchen with a bouquet of red roses.

Geet looked at him her eyes playfully gleaming and teasing him, "So Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!, do you really think you can get away with a lousy dinner?"

His eyes met her with the same playful foreplay glee, "Oh no, Mrs. Khurana don't you worry about that", his arms encircled around her waist like it was a natural thing to do. She didn't resist. In fact she couldn't resist him anymore.

He leaned closer to her ears and whispered, "This is just a beginning. You have a whole fortnight of vacation left"

She hit his chest playfully, "What scandal are you planning?"

Maan feigned innocence, "Scandal and me? I am the victim here!"

Her almond eyes looked surprised as she made herself comfortable in his arms, "You? The victim?"

Maan nodded innocently,"You see there is this woman who lives next to me but doesn't even looks at me while all I do is crave for her day and night!"

Geet blushed crimson, "Maan! besharam!"

"What sharam with you? You are mine!"

She looked into his eyes and let herself drown in the ocean of love that she saw there, "And you are mine! Only mine!"

He groaned as his lips met hers, his hands sensuously roaming around the curve of her hips. Geet responded to him fiercely as she explored his perfectly carved muscles.

As they parted Geet returned back to her sassy self, "I thought we were going to eat food." She said looking at him naughtily wiping her lips. Gods! Did she have any idea how that turned him on. Maan cleared his throat, "mmm..yeah..we have food" he paused and said in a husky voice, "and more." 

She raised her eyebrows questioningly. "I mean dessert", he grinned.

"And what after that?", she challenged.

"After that we sleep early." Maan put his arm around her shoulder smirking at a surprised Geet. "Because we have an early flight to catch for our honeymoon"

She smiled happily and walked with him resting her head on his chest hugging him from the waist.

priya_21 thumbnail
Priya : wo chori - chori unka dekhna
Sanju : wo nazre milke zukna
priya : sanju ye tujhpe suit nhi kr rha hai yaar ðŸ˜†
sanju : kalpi tell her
am not taking her with now
Priya : how many times you said this
kalpi : aankho ki gustakhiya maaf ho
sanju : kalpiii
Kalpi : di let me enjoy the scene
sanju : ðŸ˜²
priya :  ðŸ˜†

priya_21 thumbnail
maan : how much can one personal fall😲
geet : what you mean
aaj na aap bta hi do😡
matlab kya hai aapke kehne ka
Maan : geet i just want to say use your eyes😉
this eyes used for seeing
next moment pillow hit with his face, her lady love angrily left the room...😆

priya_21 thumbnail
sanju  : Kahan ho tum mujhe batao
Zara kareeb se pukaro
Kahan kahan dhundu tumko
Main aawara dar-badar
Nazar na aye tum magar

Priya : sanju pagal ho gyi kalpi
Kalpi : oh my god
Priya : babaji thank you so much
kalpi : thanks for what
sanju : priyaaa😡
am not gone mad
priya : i know 
each mad says same
Kalpi : let me call doctor
sanju : kalpiii😡
you both shut up
that song for our next story
Maan : oh god
where geet gone
ye lakdiya sale dekhke pagal kyun ho jaati hai
now where i search my wife
one small girl pull his pant, he scooped her in arms and said beta mil jaayengi teri maa
papa golgappe
maan : right
wo waha ho sakti hai
Priya : chaliye milke dundte hai
maan ki beti ki maa
sanju : Kaha dundoo meri beti ki maa

London

In London , everyone were rushing to their daily routine work , A man with  calm face has enjoying his vacation. Long back he is enjoying  his freedom life without disturb from his daily schedule , meeting , file ..special thanks to his dadi , without her compelled , he never leave from his robotic life or came to london for his little vacation . he such a lonely person. His world only for his business and his dadi . she was one only lady in his life except her , no one in his life . she was his mother , girlfriend , best friend , philosphoper everything for him..he never denied her any wish  even she never ask anything from him..she want his happiness nothing else.

He don't know why he was strong feeling today , something happen in his life.

(let see what happening in his life )

Evening , London city was more beautiful through lighting, people crowd .A place more beautiful in night view . A man sitting in near of foundation bench while cherishing night view of  london bridge.if he have any girlfriend or wife with him.that place more romantic one . poor guy he not interest with any girl in his life time .

Some baby voice disturbed his mind , his eyes searching there and here .his ears caught slow lovely melody crying voice .his glimpse fallen corner side of foundation. One little girl  crying .she look like little angel or say cute doll  but her eyes swollen , her pinky cheeks look like morning snow droplet in flower buds when in crying also ,she look so cute  while rubbing her eyes through her little palm ,her melody voice choking insake of  continuous crying.he don't know why heart have pain seeing her crying like someone pinning heart through lot of needles.his legs move automatically to her side and he kneel down in front of her level while softly held her both shoulders through his hard palm..already his mind alert , she look like soft feather so he handle her softly.he remove her rubbing hand from her eyes while wiped her crystal tears through his thumbs. Her almond shiny  eyes look at man face, her lips crept on smile . after seeing her little smile , his heart jumping like he got any awards ..little girls hugged him while his hand wrapped her soft body in his broad chest like he held his precious treasure.girl one word making him shock even corner of heart it become true one . he come out from hug while held her shoulders ..doll is sobbing lightly.

Girl: Daddy ...with choking voice.

Man become numb in his state (mind): why doll calling me to daddy ..why with confused state.

Girl: daddy.. I need mummaa...with dragging voice.

Man:mummaa..

Girl: yes, daddy ..mummaa  with sobbing voice

Man wiped her tears : shhh.. I will find ur mom..

Girl nods her head lightly ..

Man stand up from his kneel down position as his eyes look at sky  : dadi ki babaji , what happening in my life , why doll calling me to her dad . yeah babaji don't get confuse,I fixed her little girl name to doll ..yeah  come back to my matters, why doll calling me to her dad  even where is her mother , where will find my daughter s mother .opps why I am addressing myself, iam her dad..oh god , I am not understand anything

Girl tucked his pant and his eyes lash down ,look at doll , his eyes gestured what ..

Girl: what are u doing , daddy with innocent face .

Man pickup doll in his arms and placed his hand in her cheeks : I am praying ,  I will find ur mummaa soon.

Girl : whom  are you  praying , daddy.

Man: dadi ki babaji .

Girl : oh.. dadi ki babaji .. I am also praying with dadi ki babaji..so he will help u soon, mumaa said , god love children ..i am baby right , he love me , he accept my prayer soon with innocent babish tone

Man admiring her babish voice : yes, god love children..he love u more.

Maan ...sound come from behind.. man turn back look at person..

Man was none other our one only Maan singh Khurana .

Maan : ishaan ..what are u doing here ..with surprised face.

Ishaan hit his shoulder playfully : I am only ask this question with u , not u , my dear friend

Ishaan eyes caught little girl in his arms : omg, u married , u did not send ur marriage invitation. How dare u while little punch to his stomach with angry face.

Maan shout : ouch..before maan clear ishaan misunderstanding , maan ka doll hell angry with ishaan..

Girl: why u hit my daddy with angry face.

Ishann jerk up to back : opps, maan , u have sherni daughter like u

Girl eyes glaring to ishaan and maan enjoying her flight with ishaan.

Ishaan: I did not hit ur daddy , baby with pout face.

Girl angry face: u r liar , now only u punched my daddy stomach..my poor daddy with sad tone while her almond eyes moist .

Maan cupped her cheeks: baby , nothing happened to me..uncle play with me .he did not hit me dear..i am right na , ishaan.

Ishaan nod his head : its just game , baby.

Girl : really daddy ..with popped eyes

Maan chuckled seeing her face : yes baby.

Girl: ok .. sorry uncle ..with cute face

Ishaan: why u asking me , sorry dear..

Girl: mummaa said, without mistake , never scold and angry with anyone. I got angry with u , without ur mistake , so iam sorry with pout face.

Ishaan: maan, really , she is ur daughter with teasing look

Maan glare to ishaan and ishaan continues , how she maturely she was speaking in his little age ..i think she resemble  ur wife. By the way , where is ur wife .

Now only maan realized doll not his daughter: ishaan , I need ur help to find  her mumaaa..

Ishaan with confused face: her mummaa..

Girl excited face: yes, meri mumaaa. With possessive voice .

Maan blinked to ishaan signed talk later : baby, I think u r hungry..what u like to eat.

Girl: pasta..but mummaa not like pasta with chuckling face.

Maan smiled , she have same taste like me : ok .. ishaan , u too join dinner with us.

Ishaan nods his head ..three left to near Italian restaurant .

Maan ordered baby favourite food three of them.. baby busy in her food , little gap maan said everything to ishaan.

Ishaan shocked expression: maan, u don't know anything about baby . maan nod his head .. are u mad.. maan eyes glare to ishaan.

Ishaan: why u angry with me, u angry with ur self .. first come with me, handover baby to near police station ..its good for baby and u also.

Maan accept his suggestion (mind): may be baby parents worried about her and may be chance they complaint to police station .

Maan take long breathe : ok ..ishaan.

Girl pushed her food plate to little bit forward  : daddy ..enough .

Maan cleaned her face through tissue paper and ishaan surprise maan behavior with baby..he take care baby like he was her own father.

Both reached police station with baby..ishaan explained everything to cop . lady cop take baby from maan arms..baby look at maan with moist eyes and maan heart shrinking like his essential part leave from him .

Maan look at lady cop: wait , where r u taking baby with worried tone

Ishaan touch maan shoulder : maan, cop handover baby to orphanage. they need time find  baby parents information ,until baby stay in orphanage.

Maan shout : orphanage..why doll stay in orphanage with angry face

Ishaan : baby safe in orphanage ,don't worry.

Maan: I am not allow my daughter to orphanage with warning tone

Ishaan confused face : ur daughter.

Maan : no .. but I am not allow her to orphanage with stuborn face.

Ishaan talk to cop and gave his address and maan ka detail to cop as well assure , baby was their responsibility  until they will find parents of baby.cop also accept ishaan request.

Maan : what  happened , ishaan.

Ishaan give relief sign : they accepted maan, if anything happen to baby , I am the first one going to jail with horror face.

Maan smiled face : thanks ishaan.. he nod his head with fear face

Ishaan: Are u staying in hotel or some where.

Maan: no I am stay in uncle mansion and uncle not here , I am only person stay in mansion except some servant with me

Ishaan : then who take care of  baby with fuming face.

Maan : me ..with causal tone.

Ishaan: I will kill u sure ..u don't anything about baby nursery ..how could u handle baby alone in mansion.

Maan: ishaan , she is not born baby , may be she is 3 yrs old .

Ishaan taping his foot with angry face: I am not convinced ..wait first u know her name  with doubting face.

Maan sheepish smile : nope.

Cop bring baby to infront of maan and ishaan .. maan showing his whole tooth to ishaan,,he replied , weird look to maan .. baby angry glare to maan & Ishaan. ..they left her to cop right, so baby angry with them

Maan and ishaan put pout face while maan pickup baby in his arms..three left the place.Maan driving car, baby sitting in next seat  with him and ishaan sit in back seat.

Baby not look at maan nor give single smile to them .. maan driving car but his look for baby only , he craving for her single look with eager face.ishaan understand his friend dilemma.

Ishaan: baby, what is ur name , sweetheart ..

Baby : Mishika with grunny face.

Ishaan: u don't like ur name , sweetheart ..with chuckling face.

Mishika : I love my name ..with babish angry face.

Ishaan: why u calling maan to daddy ..

Mishika : who maan with confused face.

Ishita : u don't know , who is maan..great MSK with dramatic shock . maan glaring to ishaan.

Mishika pout face and look at maan side : daddy, who is maan ..

Maan smiled :my name is maan , baby .

Mishika :oh ..then, who is CSK.. with confused face.

Maan : My name is MSK not CSK with chuckling face

Mishika shocked face: u have two names but I have only one with little sad face.

Ishaan : mishi darling , u say one thing , who said u , maan is ur father  with curious tone even maan also engaged their conversation.

Mishika: mummaa..

Maan put sudden break while ishaan hit to front seat .

Ishaan: maan, why u applied sudden break while rubbing his forhead ..with angry tone.

Maan ignore ishaan : baby , u mummaa said ..i am ur father .. with shocked tone.

Mishika nod her head and ishaan glaring to maan , maan not understand anything. He start driving ..

Car stopped in mansion ,three of them enter in big mansion..

Ishaan: I need talk with u , Maan singh Khurana.. with angry tone .

Maan give baby to one of lady servant and give proper instruction to servant ..

Ishaan waiting in maan room and maan enter room with confused face .

Ishaan : what is this, maan  ..u cheated innocent girl and u have baby also with angry face. U r not cheated only her  ..u cheated me , dadi and everyone with fuming face.

Maan weried look at ishaan (mind): why he behave like.he was my life.. I spoiled his life ..why he overreacted ..

Ishaan: maan, I asking u..whose that  innocent girl, where she is now ..tell me  Mr.CSK ..

Maan: I am MSk not CSK with angry tone

Ishaan : Mishi darling saying right  , u r culprit singh Khurana/CSK ..or LSK ..liar singh khurana

Maan : I don't know , ishaan, trust me ..really I never relationship any women in my life  except dadi . she is only woman in my life .trust me

Ishaan : hmmm..i trust u because u r my friend , u never cheat any woman but why mishi mom said that u r her father ..

Maan : even I want know that ..

Ishaan: hmm, first , we need to find her soon then we will be get every answer from her .

Maan: par, kahan Dhoodhan Meri Beti Ki Maa..

Ishaan: it really tough task find ur wife with serious tone.

Maan: she is not my wife , Mr.Ishaan rathode  with angry voice.

Ishaan sheepish face: yes, she is not ur wife ...in murmur tone but u should addressed meri beti ki maa as urself accept she is ur daughter .

Maan: why u murmuring , speak loudly ..

Ishaan: go check ur beti ..

Maan : yes, I need check her  ...he almost run out to check his doll

Ishaan weried face: what going on yaar..

Maan layed sleeping mishi in his bed and wrapped blanket properly below her neck .in mishi right side, ishaan sleeping like baby posture and left side maan sitting admiring her sleep without remove his eyes from her .

In sleeping state , ishaan tried to place his leg to baby and maan pushed him forceliy as he rolled down from bed ..

Ishaan rubbing his back : why u pushed me , MSK  with fuming face.

Maan: better , u go sleep in that couch .. ishaan cursing maan through  his mindvoice ..

Ishaan settled down in couch (mind): he behave like he is her real father..uff plz god save me from over protective father no..no duplicate father .

Ishaan sleeping peacefully in small couch ..ok uncomformtably .sunrise hit his face ..he wake up , his eyes turned to bed side..opps no one in room. Ishaan jerk up from couch and search whole mansion .. maan and mishika not anywhere in mansion.

Ishaan(mind): maan , where r u.. if u left with baby anywhere or he kidnapped to india..oh no..then I am only going to jail.. no ..i don't want my entire life spend in jail.. plz god save me.

Maan enter in room with more packet in his hand and baby is playing games in his mobile .

Ishaan: where r u went in early morning with mishi ..with fuming face.

Maan: shopping ..

Ishaan: early morning shopping..what the hell .

Maan: my dear friend, its not early morning..its 9 clock..

Maan look at mishika : doll , let go we have our breakfast ..u Mr. ishaan.. go freshup and come join with breakfast soon with ordering soon

Dinning table

Maan and mishika sit next with each other ..maan feeding her food with his own hand and after few second ishaan join them.

Mishika cough heavily and ishaan tired give water to baby.. baby stopped him

Ishaan look at maan with confused face.. maan raise his shoulder as gestured him I don't know.

Ishaan: what baby..

Mishika : its hot water or cold water with straight face.

Ishaan jaw touched to ground and maan giggled seeing ishaan face.

Ishaan : cold water

Mishika hit her forhead through her little palm : uncle , u r buddhu ..if I drink cold water na..germs playing with my throat with innocent face

Ishaan confused face: kya..

Maan hit his back : she said, she will get cough and cold .

Ishaan : oh.. wait , I bring ur hot water ..

Mishika: soon with bossy tone.

Ishaan: yes mam  with respect voice

Maan playing with mishika and mishika sharing her friend detail with maan..yeah kidgarden friends.

Ishaan : I don't know after mishika go to her parent place, what will happen to maan..he attached with mishi so much same like mishi also.. god why u play with his feeling ..first I need to stop him

Ishaan: mishi darling, plz say anything about ur mom.

Maan doubting face to ishaan

Mishika: mummaa , she look beautiful like me ..with proud herself

Ishaan: then ..ur mom name , where u both stay in London .

Maan phone ringed, he attend call far away from ishaan and mishi  and before ishaan anything to baby

Maan : ishaan , we need go hospital now ..with panic voice ..

priya_21 thumbnail

Part 2

Hospital .

Cop waiting for maan and ishaan.. ishaan hand shook to one of cop ..

Ishaan : sir, where she is..

Maan: she is alright with panic voice.

Cop: yeah young man, she is alright and she in room no  40 at first floor.

Ishaan : thank u sir .

Ishaan , maan enter room no :40 while baby held maan finger .

Maan eyes fallen centre of room , one girl layed in bed ,may be her age will be 21 to 23 yrs .she look like cute doll . omg god what mind thinking about girl.

maan mindthought distract from Ishaan voice.

Ishaan shocked face : omg , I am dreaming or I  am in real world .

Maan: ishaan, why u shouting this hospital .

Ishaan : maan, u know who she is with shocked face.

Maan nods her head : yes, mishika ka mother .

Ishaan rolled his eyes : she is my favourite , young, energetic writer , Ms sharma .

Maan : really ,but  I don't know anything about her ..

Ishaan: u did not read any novel right ..so u don't know about her.many times tried take her single interview , she did not give appointment anyone for interview.

Maan and ishaan engaged in their talk , already mishi take her finger from maan held and reach to her mom .

She tried  step up to bed , but hospital bed height higher than her level . she tried  reach her with help of stool..her little feet slip before she reached to ground four arms held her tightly ..

Maan noticed baby tried claim to bed with help of stool , her leg slip, maan run to held her same time Ms.sharma open her eyes, smile crept on her lip seeing her baby infront of sight. She also noticed her leg going to slip.she jerkup from bed ,held her in sitting position..

Maan eyes locked with Ms.sharma eyes . without blinking eyes both were starring while their hand mingled insake of both held baby in their arms .

Ishaan voice both came back from imaginary world .

Maan pickup baby in his arms and her shivering hand raise to pickup baby from maan.. her hand atching held her baby.

Maan give baby to Ms.sharma., she kissed all over face vice versa baby also did same .

Both almond eyes tears flowing in their cheeks .Ms.sharma held baby like her cheeks touched baby cheeks .

Ms.sharma: I thought that I lose forever ..time god nothing happened with u with crying face.

Maan stunned seeing their bonding , its seems like both cannot live without with each other.

Mishi: mummaa, why u left me.. I scared .its dark so much with sobbing voice.

Ms.sharma kissed her crown head : I never leave u bacha..u r my life .

Mishi touched her bandaged head : why u bandaged ur head with crying voice.

Ms.sharma hugged her tightly: shhh...nothing happened to ur mummaa..its little accident while showing her finger in little with childish manner.

Mishi : sachi

Ms.sharma hit her nose: muchi

Maan smiled her child antics mind thought: both r same to same.

Ishaan : mam..its u .i cannot trust myself with excited voice.

Ms.sharma know only noticed , her world not only her baby and two more person also in her room.

Ms.sharma: you ..with confused face.

Ishaan: Ms.sharma, iam ur big fan ..today really great day for me. Finally I met u straightly with excited voice.

Ms.sharma smiled lightly and her eyes shifted to handsome man stand next with ishaan.

Mishi turn her face to her side : mummaa, daddy only bring me

Ms.sharma confused face: daddy..

Mishi hit her forhead :o-hoo , u forgot daddy ..(pointed to maan) he is my daddy.

Three eyes pairs of eyes popped hearing baby confession.

Ms.sharma: what with shocked face and angry glare to maan ..

Maan look at her like what I did it .

Ishaan (mind): when in our world history , first time baby introduce her daddy to her mumaaa..with popped eyes.

Ms.sharma(mind); what the hell, who is he..why mishi saying he is her daddy..why he stand like statue with angry glare to maan.

Maan (mind): what I did it , why she angry glaze with me..she only said to doll.. I am her daddy then now why she angry with me with fuming face.

Mishi : mumaaa...

Ms.sharma: yes baby ..

Mishi : mummaa, I am hungry with pout face.

Ms.sharma : oh my baby hungry , she cursing her fate , she is in hospital, she cannot make her favourite dish..tears flicked thinking her state.

Maan sensed her mind thought and pickup mishi in her arms .

Maan : doll, we go canteen and eat ur favourite food and then come back to ur mumaa..

Mishi : ok daddy .. mummaa , I go to daddy ..

Ms.sharma estitate how to allow her baby to unknown person and maan look at her

Maan : Ms. Sharma, I take care of her.. baby hungry , plz understand .

She nods her head lightly and maan left with baby while saying ishaan take care of  ms.sharma

Ishaan : ms.sharma , I understand what u thinking, whom am I and who is he..

Ishaan: I am ishaan and he is my friend, maan Singh khurana

Ishaan narrated everything to mishi mother .

Ms.sharma: thank u so much,u save my life ..

Ishaan: u say thank u to my friend not with me, he was only take care mishi darling but I am confused why baby said maan was her daddy and baby said , u only said to her with confused face.

She also confused .while same time maan return to room with baby..mishi baby sipping  cool drinks .

Ms.sharma fake glare to baby : mishika,why u drinking cool drinks with little angry voice.

Mishika pout face: I did not asked mummaa, daddy only bought for me with innocent face.

Maan eyes popped : baby , don't lie ..u asked it so I bought for u with pout face.

Ms.sharma : Mr.khurana, she is baby not u, she asked so u bought for her anything..its not good for health while how wife angry with her husband

Maan : ms.sharma, see, I know what good for baby health..first I checked drinks integrident  properly even  I checked internet also .after full satisfied only , I bought for baby with defending tone while husband defending his own acts infront of his wife.

Ishaan mouth open widely (mind thought) : what going on ?

Mishi sipping her drinks while tucked ishaan pants : uncle ..

Ishaan kneel down in front of baby: uncle, why mumaaa and daddy fighting like ruhi parents fighting with scratching her head with one hand and other hand held her drink .

Ishaan : hmm..i don't know darling .by the way who is Ruhi parent.

Mishi : my neighbor ..everyday they were fighting like them pointed maan and ms.sharma.

Ishaan : see , we confused but they were fighting seriously .

Mishi: when they finish their fighting..with pout face.

Ishaan: why baby..

Mishi: my drink finished, we go buy one more drink for me , u also buy one for u , I never say to daddy with  smiling face.

Ishaan : they both mad with for this drinking only but u want one more drink.. first I stopped them..then I come with u.

Ishaan placed his hand to maan shoulder : maan..

Maan snapped his hand from shoulder while sincerely argue with Ms.sharma .

Ishaan shout maan.. maan turn back to ishaan : why u shouting , u shut ur mouth.and once again engaged with argue .

Ishaan (mind) : its waste talk with maan .. I tried to stop Ms.sharma .

Ishaan come to infront of ms.sharma : mam, plz stop it with pleading tone.

Ms.sharma : mr.ishaan don't support ur friend  .. move away ..with fuming face.

Maan pushed ishaan one side , he fallen to ground insake of inbalance & sudden push

Ishaan rubbed his back while standing in his own feet with help himself :duffer ..fuming eye to maan.

Ishaan shout : will u stop it ..

Maan & Ms.sharma look at ishaan with confused face

Maan: what ishaan with angry voice.

Ishaan: u shut ur mouth, I am not talk with u .. Ms.sharma plz stop ur silly fight..we get boring ..see baby already finished her drink even its digest also then why u both fighting for silly things like husband and wife..

Maan & Ms.sharma embrassed hearing word Husband & wife ..

Ishaan : Mishi darling and me going outside , we come later before we return back, we both finish ur fighting with fuming face. Left the room with baby..

Maan & Ms.sharma look at each other later both blasted their laughter.

Maan: sorry, Ms.sharma ..

Ms.sharma: geet..

Maan : what..

Geet : My name is Geet Sharma ..call me Geet ,Mr.khurana

Maan whishper : Geet , ur name also sweet like u ..with smiling face..

Geet : ji..u said anything , Mr.Khurana

Maan: Ms.geet , My name also Maan not khurana.. khurana only surname not my name with teasing tone.

Geet smiled: Ok, Mr.maan ..thank u so much, u saved my life ..i never forgot ur help in my life time.

Maan : pleasure is mine ,mam with flirty tone.

Geet: are u flirting with me  with raise eye brow ..

Maan: not all, I  flirt only with beautiful lady..with teasing tone while suppressing his smile

Geet mouth open widely : what u mean , iam not beautiful ..with angry face.

Maan : u so cute , geet ..opps sorry Ms.geet.

Geet smiled : no , geet enough , Mr.maan.

Maan : then Maan also enough ..i think with smirked face.

Geet: I am sorry , maan..i don't know why mishika calling u daddy ..dont worry I tried stop her calling to daddy ..

Maan smiled weakly : its not big issues .. where is ur husband

Geet face change to pale : oh ..he is not with us with stammering tone.

Maan cursing himself why making her uneasy : I am sorry geet.

Geet: its ok ..

Maaneet chatting with each other and ishaan come back to room with baby.

Ishaan : time god , u both mu finished right.

Mishika : daddy see, ishaan uncle bought more chocolate for me ..with innocent face.

Maaneet eyes glaring to ishaan..and ishaan nod his head negatively ..

Ishaan(mind): escape or u will face both sher and sherni ..

Ishaan : maan, I need go .. I come later bye..he almost run out from room.

Maaneet laugh loudly : he is crazy ..

Geet: thank u , maan..u carry on..i will take care mishika ..

Maan: but who will take care u and baby with worried tone.

Geet : don't worry , my neighbor aunty come soon to hospital ..she will take care me and baby .

Maan: until she come to hospital and I am with u..

Geet : why u strain urself, u already did me so much.

Maan: I thought, u r my friend . I hope I am ur friend..

Geet: ofcourse u r my friend..

Mishika : mummaa., he is my daddy not ur friend with possessive voice.

Geet : mishi come to mummaa..

Mishi come to geet side while maan help her sit next with geet

Geet : mishi baby, why u calling maan uncle to daddy ..

Maan heart have pain hearing uncle word while his heart screaming I am her dad not uncle and same time his mind u r uncle for her not her real dad.

Mishi : oh -foo ..mummaa , u only said na, he is my daddy..

Geet: when I said dear ..

Mishi : nowdays u forgot everything soon. ..if doctor uncle come , I will say give big injection for u.

Geet open widely : big injection..with shocking face.

Mishika: ok ok..small injection. With giggling tone

Geet pout face: ok , u say when I said , he is ur daddy..

Mishika: two days back , I asked daddy photo right ..

Geet: yes , I remembered

Mishika : that day, what u said , ishika  aunty sent ur daddy photo na..she only sent daddy photos.

Geet sheepish face (mind): ishika  what u did it..why u sent Mr.khurana photo to baby even without seeing photos , I am also said he is her daddy..hey bhagwan , what I did it.

Geet whisper sorry to maan and maan nod his head lightly .

Geet neighbor reached hospital ..

Geet : come  Sarah aunty ..

Sarah Neighbour of Geet , sweet person  and treat geet as her own daughter.

Sarah : geet dear, u alright ., just only I got ur message .where is Mishi ,cop found her or not with worried tone.

Geet smiled :yes, aunty  she is with maan.

Sarah : man..which man ..dear .

Geet :aunty , no man..his name was maan.

Sarah : oh , Indian names always making me confused ..

Mishi shout : sarah..

Sarah turn back and smiled and pickup sarah in her arms : baby , I miss u so much.

Mishi: I miss u too sarah..

Geet: mishi, how many times, I told u calling her to granny not with her name with harsh voice.mishi pout face to sarah.

Sarah : geet , why u scold my baby..i don't mind , what ur problem. Mishi show her tongue to geet.

Sarah : geet , how u got accident .

Geet : yesterday , me and mishi come to shopping , I missed my purse in shop , I did mistake , aunty . I made mishi sitting on bench in foundation area . unfortunately I got accident while crossing road . after I got unconscious , time god maan took mishi  with him otherwise  I lose my baby forever. After I wake up , I am in hospital and I informed police about mishi .police informed maan as maan bring mishi to hospital .

Maan : geet

Sarah noticed one young man standing in door and give little smile to him.

Maan : hello aunty , I am maan

Sarah : thanks , maan ..u saved our child .

Maan : already geet said thousand of  times ..now u also start, aunty.

Geet: maan,u go back to ur home, aunty arrived , she take care us .

Maan sad face: how she handle u and baby alone.i have idea, I will take mishi with me after freshup , we will come back to hospital.

Geet: no need maan..

Maan: so u did not trust me with hurt face

Geet: its not about trust maan, mishi trouble u, she such a troublemaker

Maan & Mishi unison :I am/ she is  not  trouble maker with same angry face.

Sarah chuckled seeing both same behavior : maan , u have take mishi with u ..

Maan: thanks aunty with happy face, geet take care ..we will come back soon.. geet nods her head.. both left the place.

Sarah: he is good person.

Geet : yes aunty

Geet calling ishika phone..

Geet : ishika with angry voice..

Ishika: geet, why u shouting , I don't want deaf soon while remove her phone away from her ear .

Geet : if u infront of me.. I will kill u with angry face.

Ishika: arhhh.. boss , why behave like hyper ..

Geet : u shut ur mouth, why u send maan photo to mishi

Ishika confused face: who maan..

Geet: hey duffer , I said sent  photo to mishi ..

Ishika : yes, I also send it ..why u got angry like that person come to infront of u .

Geet: exactly , he came infront of mishi and me

Ishika shout : what ...with shocked face.

Geet:yeah mishi calling him to daddy with horror face.

Ishika : omg  what I did it

Geet narrate everything to ishika and ishika in shocked face hearing silently.

Ishika : geet , leave everything, he look like handsome right

Geet imagined maan face:yes, he look like greek god ,very handsome with dreaming face.

Ishika : really ..with teasing tone

Geet: ishu ..i will kill u ..

Ishika : don't worry ..i come to meet u and clear mishi mu

Geet: that better for u..come soon.

Ishika : I am coming .. even I want meet ur maan..cut the call..

Geet : my maan with blushing face.

Maaneet spend more time with each other ofcourse with mishi in hospital .

Maan talk about her carrier and random topic but never touch her husband matter even geet have uneasy share with maan. Maaneet very close friend with in few days..

Today geet s discharge from hospital.

Geet : maan, where is mishi ..

Maan: she is with ishika ..

Geet tried walk without stick , her legs slipped before she fallen to ground, maan held her waist .

Maaneet eyes locked one again ,

Ishika banged to room : wow what romantic scene..

Mishi : ishu, romantic meaning with confused face.

Ishika : u see both of them right..without close their eyes, they were in dream world ..it seem look like romantic.

Mishi: oh.. I see.. when they come back from dream world

Ishika : I think  not now..let wake up first ..

Mishi: how to wake up them..

Ishika : just splash some water to them .. with evily face.

Mishi: ok.. I do with daddy and u do with mumma. With excited face

Ishika : done

Ishika placed baby in bed while give glass of water to her..

Ishika : mishi..are u ready .. baby nod her head

Both splashed water  to maaneet in same time .

Maaneet jerk up from dream world..unison: what the hell..

Ishika and mishi both laughed loudly while maaneet fuming face

Maan give his kerchief to geet: clean ur face...

Geet : no maan, first u wipes ur face.

Mishi : mummaa ,u  wipe ur face through daddy kerchief and daddy, u wipes ur face through mummaa saree pallo..

Maaneet embrassed and geet angry glare to mishi: u shut ur mouth ..why u splashed water to maan with angry face.

Mishi  eyes moist and maan feel bad for seeing her face.

Maan: geet, she is baby..

Geet: Maan, don't support her naughtiness.. u spoiling her ..

Ishika : hello, its ur mistake not us..both r dream world so we wake up through water.

Geet : ishika...with grinned teeth..

Ishika pick up mishika in her arms left out without reply them .

Geet : sorry  ,maan ..

Geet Apartment

Maan : if u don't mind I ask u one thing ..

Geet: yes, u can..

Maan: Mishika need father love ..plz think about it and give one chance for .. maan phone ringed ..

Maan attend his call , his face changed to pale ..

Maan : geet , I need go back to india ..with tensed face

Geet sad but worried for his pale face: what happened maan.why u tensed ..

Maan whisphering: I hope nothing happened to her..

Geet: whom..maan

Maan: girlfriend ..

Geet face change to pale: don't worry, nothing happened to her..with stammering tone.

Maan cupped her palm  : bye.. I will call u later..

Geet nod her head lightly.. maan left the place..

Delhi

Maan shout while entering in mansion : dadimaa...

Nakul: maan baba, u arrived .. maaji in her room.

Maan run to dadi room, one old lady layed in bed and her forhead wrapped in bandage .

Maan sit next with dadi and held her palm and placed palm in his cheeks: I love u girlfriend..plz don't leave me.

Dadimaa open eyes lightly : maan ..

Maan: dadimaa.

Dadi tried sit on bed and maan helped layed in bed

Maan: don't move.. u need complete rest .

Dadi: I am alright maan..

Maan : I hell worried about u..after nakul kaka called me, u slipped from stairs.. my heart beat stopped one sec..u r my world.. with tears eyes.

Dadi: don't cry like baby.. I never go away from u.. I already selected bride for u..this time u cannot reject her . she is perfect for u ..

Maan mind flash geet face (mind): no I cannot say anything dadimaa..her health not good..even I don't know how she react that geet have child also .

Dadi: maan, what u thinking ..

Maan: nothing dadimaa.

After one week, dadimaa recovered completely ..maan not say anything about geet .

Maan went to Mumbai for  urgent meeting in  twodays ..it is very urgent otherwise he never leave alone dadimaa..

Maan called ishaan and ishaan attend maan call in single ring .

Maan: ishaan, u went to geet home or not .

Ishaan: maan...with dragging tone.

Maan: I missed her number insake only I said go check geet urself..if anything happen geet or mishika with worried tone.

Ishaan: oh maan, her landlord said she went meet for her daughter father with mishi and geet said, she never come back to this place..she stay with him only .

Maan phone slipped from his hand : she went for her husband ..she not anymore mine.

Delhi

Dadimaa selected some jewels in hall and maan enter in mansion with sad face.

Dadi: maan , time god u came.. first come select jewels for ur bride ..

Maan: ji dadimaa.. for my bride..with shocked face

Dadi: next week , u r engagement ..

Maan: dadimaa wih shocked face.

Dadi: plz maan, atleast this years u engaged but when u want marry ..u marry with her.. I never compelled u . marriage day ur choice only .

Maan left the room without reply dadi ..

Maan : kahan dhoodhan meri beti ka maa.. if  I will find her also..she not mine , baby not mine.. why god play with my feeling ..