Samiksha Bhatnagar

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Getting inspired by Miss Bunty Sharma...i thought main bhi kuch detective giri kar loon Wink
So i checked out the recent posts of Samiksha...and i found this:
By using the zoom, mirror and rotate tool...i got this:

Touchwood 
Multimedia Creations 
        Presents
       Hey Ram

So i think Samiksha is currently in Lucknow for shooting this project.

Edited by dynamic_doll - 5 years ago
Yes we know that before she is in lucknow . But what about jigs do u know any thing about her. Is she doing this show or not. 
As you are inspired by bunty sharma nowWink  so i asked u this question. Big smile
She is there for some other show n not IP so it means the shooting for IP may not have started yet. So may be that is y Jigs is still in Mumbai. Thanks for this info Sania
If the news of shamishta being a part of that show is not authentic then I think we should not beleive on the other news articles either...i think they were just rumors n nthng else n what if jiguasa is still in contract with that star bharat show???
Originally posted by aditii

Yes we know that before she is in lucknow . But what about jigs do u know any thing about her. Is she doing this show or not.
As you are inspired by bunty sharma nowWink so i asked u this question.Big smile

To know this, we will need inspiration from a higher level detective like Detective Conan.
Originally posted by aditii

As you are inspired by bunty sharma nowWink  so i asked u this question. Big smile
i think Jigs is in Mumbai only...and if she's doing IP...then she must be busy prepping up for this new show.
Originally posted by Kar_Nan

She is there for some other show n not IP so it means the shooting for IP may not have started yet. So may be that is y Jigs is still in Mumbai. Thanks for this info Sania
Yeah most probably IP has not gone on floor yet...so still a good chance of Jigs being a part of IP Big smile
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

If the news of shamishta being a part of that show is not authentic then I think we should not beleive on the other news articles either...i think they were just rumors n nthng else n what if jiguasa is still in contract with that star bharat show???
Samiksha doing Hey Ram doesn't mean she's not a part of IP.
I think HR is a film so the shoot will be wrapped up soon...and then she can start shooting for IP

Samiksha Bhatnagar