Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow!! Just loving this one.

Your writing flows so effortlessly.. and it's so easy to visualise each scene. Would have loved it if the actual track playing this week was closer to your storyline., it has a balance of his introspection and also their need to just go where the heart leads in the moment.

Eagerly waiting for the next update!
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was splendid.👏My thoughts were on fire. At points I felt chills down my spine.😳
Beautiful writing.The portrayal of myriad emotions is so on point.Loved every scene and moment of theirs.
Sameer is really in deep waters.One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go.Whether it's guilt,anger,love,loss.betrayal.Change is never easy.We fight to hold on.We fight to let go.😕.

Update soon and thanks for the PM.
Keep writing and Keep smiling.😊
With love-
Minu.
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Wow!! Just loving this one.

Your writing flows so effortlessly.. and it's so easy to visualise each scene. Would have loved it if the actual track playing this week was closer to your storyline., it has a balance of his introspection and also their need to just go where the heart leads in the moment.

Eagerly waiting for the next update!

OMG...I'm floored...thank you for appreciating my writing...the comment meant a lot to me...😳 yr actually main khud disappoint ho rahi hu Mt. Abu ko leke...I expected some cute romantic scenes on the trip. 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

That was splendid.👏My thoughts were on fire. At points I felt chills down my spine.😳

Beautiful writing.The portrayal of myriad emotions is so on point.Loved every scene and moment of theirs.
Sameer is really in deep waters.One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go.Whether it's guilt,anger,love,loss.betrayal.Change is never easy.We fight to hold on.We fight to let go.😕.

Update soon and thanks for the PM.
Keep writing and Keep smiling.😊
With love-
Minu.

Thank you Minu...I'm overwhelmed by your comments. Chills down the spine...thank you so much! I'm glad all of you liked the portrayal of Sameer's confusion. 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
D boating scene was luvly.. Sameer's promise dat there wud be no girl in his life after Naina..ek ladki ko aur kya chahiye😳
Confession was magical❤️I luvd it

Update ASAP
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

D boating scene was luvly.. Sameer's promise dat there wud be no girl in his life after Naina..ek ladki ko aur kya chahiye😳

Confession was magical❤️I luvd it

Update ASAP

Thanks dear...glad you enjoyed it...I was kind of grinning after seeing them splash water at each other in the precap...😛 haha...yes I felt that the most important thing for a girl is to be her guy's last love..because if love happens again, it means it wasn't love the first time...my POV 😊 n I know for Samaina, it's their first n last one...I will try n post the next part by tonight or by tomorrow...pls stay tuned😳

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Hello guys- out with the next part...do provide your comments...
A warning- this goes a little out of the innocence piece that I've been writing till now. Pls forgive me if it offends anyone! Hope you enjoy it 😊

Part 6: The BETrayal

Sameer's heart was beating wildly. She was there by side, in his embrace in that chilly night. More than the warmth of the fire, it was her touch which was keeping him warm. He had his arm around her now and his other hand was clasped in her hands. Was she the most beautiful girl he knew? Probably not. But she was the only girl he knew who had this magnetism. He was drawn to her like he'd never been to anyone. His own mind, his own heart gave away before her. Her love had power unsurmountable. He felt he wanted to spend every single moment of his life, locked in her embrace- in the warmth of her love. She made him feel like home. They had drawn closer now, his eyes fixated on her. And then his face started edging towards her. He was now really close to her- waiting for her to stop him...She had to- he couldn't hold himself back, he thought, his heart throbbing in his chest. But she seemed transfixed. She was not scared, but her eyes had an anticipation he'd never observed before. Trembling, he felt his lips touch her cheek. Her eyes closed. There was no resistance. Did she also want what his heart was yearning for? He looked at her again, their eyes met, and the last thing he saw were her eyes close, as he closed his own. His lips touched hers. He started to kiss her. At first, he went slow, fearing restraint, but much to his pleasure, she was kissing him back. The feeling which started with a soft touch, slowly lent way to their innate desire. The two were lost as if drowned in a melody. He had never known exhilaration like this. Pure bliss...After what seemed like an eternity, he opened his eyes. But she wasn't there anymore- the warmth, the fire, the night had gone. He was clinging to the end of the bed- Munna and Pandit snoring in the bed next to him. "It had been a dream? he thought shocked and embarrassed at what his subconscious had shown him. "Really? His hand grazed his lips. They still felt numb and trembling from the kiss. He was sweating in the cold- abashed, but astonished. He had dreamt of kissing Naina? And he had to admit, it seemed the best dream he'd ever had. But why? "Hey bhagwanji...ye sab kya ho raha hai...ye sab us Aamir Khan ki galti hai...kal sham ko jo baith ke Dil film dekh raha than na tu hostel me, usi ka asar hai- haan usi ka asar hai...par Naina hi kyun... Sameer could not sleep any longer. "Why did he say those three words to Naina? Why did he dream of kissing her? Has he made things worse or was it what he really wanted... Sameer thought the rest of the night.  

Sameer found himself silent for most of the next day. He wanted to be with Naina, yet found it difficult to face her. He was still unnerved by the memories of the dream and the kiss. Is this what love really felt like? But wasn't the foundation of this love, a big lie? He knew how it felt when someone you love deserts you. His own mom had deserted him, for no fault of his. But after what he had done to Naina, did he not deserve this pain too?

He was also on the receiving end of Munna and Pandit's wrath. "Tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya Sameer? Kya matlab nahi bol paaya! Arey tum dono ko akela chod ke kis liye gaye the, ki tum 10-15 min shaanti se ghur lo ek dusre ko aur wapis aa jao, said Pandit angrily. Sameer had lied to them that he hadn't spent much time with Naina afterwards as she had been sleepy. Somehow he felt that last night with Naina had been too personal, and anyways beyond Munna and Pandit's comprehension. "Dekh Sameer, ab bahot ho gaya ye drama. Aaj jaldi se I Love You bol de use aur ye jhanhat khatam kar. Varna aaj ke baad, tere sath wo behenji hogi, tere baal nahi, exclaimed Munna. "Bas karo yaar! Shart ke piche pagal ho gaye ho kya tum log? exclaimed Sameer angrily. The trio was silent for a few minutes. Sameer spoke again, but this time his voice was heavy- leaden with pain, "Yaar Naina bahot achi ladki hai. Wo shart ek bahot badi galti thi. Main ab Naina ka dil aur nahi dukha sakta. He paused again. "Munna, jab Lochan sir ne mujhe Swati ke haath pe kiss karne ke liye bola tha, tab teri kya haalat huyi thi. Soch agar Swati tere saath aise naatak kare toh. Kaisa lagega tujhe? Aur tu Pandit...Wo Preeti pasand hai na tujhe? Kal ko wo tujhse pyaar karne lage. Tujhe gale laga ke I Love You bole. Aur phir kahe, ye sab usne ek shart jeetne ke liye kiya tha- jhel paayega tu? Nahi na! To soch Naina pe kya beetegi jab use sach ka pata chalega. Toot jayegi wo...bilkul toot jayegi! With this, Sameer couldn't take it anymore. He stormed out of the room, tears in his eyes. Munna and Pandit had been stunned by his words. They too now shared Sameer's guilt about hurting Naina.  

That whole day, Sameer tried to find instances to talk to Naina and tell her about the bet. But every time he was unsuccessful. Once after breakfast, he called her, "Hi Naina! She was still there at the table, sitting with Swati. She turned to smile at him, blushing. "Hi Sameer...' she replied. His stomach lurched. He knew it wasn't because he hadn't been able to eat anything since morning. It was her sweet face. His eyes met hers and then lowered to her lips. Pat! Sameer suddenly closed his eyes as if scared he might be tempted to kiss her at that moment. "Ye kya dekh liya tune Sameer, tu to bacha hai abhi! he thought to himself. "Bye Naina! he exclaimed as he rushed away, his hands still covering his eyes. "Ise kya hua? murmured Swati to Naina, as both of them saw him leave in confusion.

The next time he emboldened himself, Kamya was again behind him, pestering him for a walk. He made an excuse of not feeling well and avoided her. But in between, Naina had been surrounded by people. This continued throughout the day. Sameer had again become the picture of the angry young man. Though he did smile at her, it was not his usual warm, bright one, noticed Naina. He looked sad. Finally in the evening, Naina wore the brown dress Sameer told her he'd liked. Surprise for him right? Kamya and Hema giggled seeing Naina in that furry dress. But she was oblivious to them. It was Sameer who mattered. No one else.

In the evening, Naina spotted Sameer sitting alone near the edge of a cliff. The setting sun cast a heavenly glow on his face. But the glow was not being complimented with a smile today. He seemed pensive. Sameer was thinking about everything that had happened over the past few days. How his feelings for Naina had changed. The wind bellowed in his face. If he told her the truth about the bet, she would no longer trust or love him. If he didn't, his conscience would never forgive him. Both ways, he would lose her.

"Sameer! Kya hua? Aaj tum itne gum kyun ho? Kya kisi ne kuch keh diya? Ya maa ke yaad aa rahi hai? inquired the girl in the brown dress in innocence. He'd even lied to her that he'd liked the dress. Now she was wearing it for him. "Sameer...Kya tumhe kal ki baat achi nahi lagi? she enquired with saddened eyes. "Nahi...aisa nahi hai..., replied Sameer, then became silent again. His thoughts again wandered to the kiss in the dream, still vivid in his memory. He tried not to look at her, lest his emotions gave him away. He remembered his Nanu's words, "zindagi me kabhi beimaani mat karna beta! Naina broke the silence, "Toh tum itne udaas kyun ho? Kya tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte? Ya...ya fir bore ho gaye ho? She looked really tense now. Sameer was startled. "Naina! Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...lekin... He then spoke after a pause, "Lekin...mujhe tumse ek zaruri baat karni hai...suno Naina...main... started Sameer. And then out of nowhere he heard that wretched voice.

"Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya, jab pyaar kiya to darna kya...pyaar kiya koi chori nahi ki...chup chup aahein bharna kya... Pankaj and rest of the rival gang were laughing. "Ohho, aajkal itni kya personal baatein ho rahi hain. Bol na Sameer, kya kehna hai Naina ko, laughed Pankaj. Sameer felt anger rising inside him. Naina got up, embarrassed and ran away from there. "Matlab hero sahi hai, tune aakhir Naina ko pata hi liya. Lekin abhi tak usne I Love You to bola nahi. Tu chinta mat kar, hum dhyan rakhenge ki wo bol bhi na paaye. Jab bhi wo tere paas aayegi, hum sunne pahunch jayenge. Ab Naina bechari sabke saamne to apne pyaar ka izhaar karne se rahi! "Hahaha hahaha! They laughed. "Tab to bade tashan me isne shart lagayi thi. Main Naina ko pata ke dikhaunga. Uske aur uske baap ke sanskaron pe kichad uchalunga, said Amit. "Haan haan, Naina pure school ke saamne ise I Love You kahegi, added another guy. "Wo bhi gale laga kar bhai! Naina to wahan shaadi ki tareekh pakki karne lagi hai. Use kya pata tu to pyaar ka natak kar raha hai. Hahaha. "Beta Sameer, ab to tu shart haara aur tere ye Salman style baal kate...kach kach kach kach Hahaha. Sameer was now livid with anger. "Bakwas band karo tum log. Tumhe shart ke alawa kuch dikhta nahi kya? Wo shart meri zindagi ki sabse badi galti thi! Maine Naina ko galat samjha. Uska dil dukhaya...lekin main ye sab aur nahi kar sakta...aur isliye ab main is shart se khud piche hat raha hu, Sameer said to the shocked group. "Main ab Naina se aur jhut nahi bol sakta...main apni haar maan raha hu. Aur Mount Abu se wapis jane ke baad tum log jab chaho mere baal kaat sakte ho.

"Arey re...ye to apna Prem, sach me Romeo ban gaya. Chala tha Naina ko fasane...ye to khud hi uske pyaar me fas gaya. Baalon ki bhi parwah nahi hai...bechara! Ab tera kya hoga aashiq! taunted Pankaj. "Vaise Sameer, tujhe us bandariya...sorry bhalu me acha kya laga? Vijay had not even completed the statement, when he found himself thrust to the ground by Sameer, his collar in his hand. "Saale! Zabaan ko lagam de! They had never seen Sameer so angry. He was insane with rage and was hitting him like mad, when Munna and Pandit saw this and jerked him away. The crowd dispersed after many altercations. "Kya ho gaya hai tujhe Sameer! said an agitated Munna and Pandit. Sameer did not respond and left the place in anger. That night he was not seen at dinner. He spent the whole night cursing himself for breaking Naina's heart. 

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Emotional one
U've nicely portrayed Naina's worry..how a gurl wud feel when she confesses her love n d boy doesn't say anything n becomes silent
I hate d rival gang yaar😡
Sameer's guilt us killing him!!

Update ASAP
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Emotional one

U've nicely portrayed Naina's worry..how a gurl wud feel when she confesses her love n d boy doesn't say anything n becomes silent
I hate d rival gang yaar😡
Sameer's guilt us killing him!!

Update ASAP

Seriously yr...bechara Sameer...😊 thanks for the comment dear! n I too hate the rival gang...ehhh😡
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's not always about the time you have known someone,may be its instant recognition on an unconscious level.Our souls know each other.
Yes! They are bonded in unconscious levels.The external forces would soon dissipate and there would be love and true love only.
Beautiful writing 👏.It portrayed the hormonal teenagers yet with innocence and cuteness.😳
Update soon and keep writing.