Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
This part was my favourite till now...loved the cute moments together which suggest that they're coming closer to each other and she becoming her lucky charm was a very special moment for me๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks dear for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to all you guys for liking the story so far...Your comments make me positive that I'm on the right track...I'm glad you guys enjoyed the scenes I penned down till now ๐Ÿ˜Š Would soon come out with Part 5. 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Hello guys...Part 5 is here. It is again a lengthy one. Hope you all enjoy it! 
PS: I'm changing the title to Love in Mt. Abu- I feel more than Ahemdabad, this is where they are really falling for each other. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Please let me know your feedback on this part. 

Part 5: The Fire is Lit

The second day of the picnic was marked with many activities, including Sameer's idea of boating at Nakki lake.  They started the day with a visit to the famous Dilwara temples; Naina and Sameer finding ways to be around each other. Sameer noticed that Naina was wearing trousers for the first time today. She was looking really cute in those blue pants and that pink chequered top. Pink suited her, he thought. (Aap yun hi agar humse milte rahe, dekhiye ek din pyaar ho jayega...song plays in background). Sameer had eyes only for her, but he knew it was not because of her chic clothes. She had always been cute for him, irrespective of the dress she wore. Cute since the first time he saw her. It was the first day at school and he was chasing Pankaj. And then he'd accidentally bumped into her- he'd been stricken by her that moment. And then again at his birthday party, despite the brown dress, Sameer could not take his eyes off her. All these times, he had conveniently convinced himself otherwise. "Tang, tang Sameer rang the temple bell twice. Naina followed suit. At each temple, Naina and Sameer were communicating through the reverberating temple bells.

When they finally reached Nakki lake for boating, Naina and Sameer cleverly loitered to the back of the crowd. So in the end, only those two were left. "Arey Naina, Sameer, tum dono ek boat me jaoge? Jhagda to nahi karoge firse? Tumhare partners change kar du? asked Shanti teacher, unaware of the duo's plan. "Uhh, nahi ma'am koi nahi. Hum manage kar lenge. Vaise bhi class me teamwork seekhne ki sabse zyada zarurat to hum dono ko hi hai, replied Sameer nonchalantly. Naina was impressed by his clever lie. "Haan ma'am koi nahi. Isse hum dono ko sath me rehne ki aadat bhi to padegi, she added. "Tum dono ki ye sakaratmak soch dekh ke bahot acha laga, replied Shanti teacher, unaware of their cunningness. "Sa...sak...sakra kya...hindi me bolo na...! blurted a confused Sameer. "Positive thinking...ab chalo, laughed Naina as they headed over to their boat.

Sameer went inside the boat first and held out his hand for Naina to get inside. (Theme music plays) Again the clever duo managed to hold hands without attracting attention. Once they were comfortable in the boat, Sameer led the peddling. Soon they were in the middle of the lake and enjoying the scenic views and the weather. "Vaise tumhare baal hawa me udte huye zyada khubsurat lagte hain, Sameer said with a shy smile. Naina too felt shy, but acting was if retying her hair, she dropped her ribbon in the water. "Oh no, she acted dejected. This was Sameer's turn to be impressed by her wit. (Theme music plays in the background). He smiled and said in his signature, "toh? "Toh...toh wo tumhari...wo jo tumhari...wo dost jo thi...Nainital wali...wo bahot sundar thi kya? blurted out Naina. Since the time she'd heard Sameer talk about her, she hadn't been able to get over it. The thought of her Sameer, holding some other girl's hand, looking at her lovingly as he looked at Naina, shook her.  She'd been thinking on how to confront him from the past two days. "Haan bahot sundar thi wo, kyun... replied Sameer acting innocent. He knew she was feeling jealous. "Ohh, wo itni sundar, lekin main to nahi fir... dejected Naina murmured to herself. "Naina, suddenly Sameer said in urgency. "Tumhe kuch smell aa rahi hai? "Smell, nahi kaisi smell? asked Naina alarmed. "Aisa lag raha hai, Sameer sniffed, "jaise kuch...kuch jal raha hai. He then looked over naughtily at her and acted as if smelling her from close. "Acha to ye tumhara dil jal raha hai, he said. And he started laughing. "Kuch bhi, main kyun jalungi...wo to tumhari girlfriend thi. Tumhe to uske haath me haath daal ke ghumna tha na Nainital ki dhundh me! Uska diya hua mouth organ bajana hai. Main kyun jalne lagi? Mujhe kya, replied Naina in an irritated mood. "Ohh...to meri nayi girlfriend ko meri purani girlfriend se jalan ho rahi hai, Sameer said, adding fuel to the fire. "Girlfriend, main tumhari koi girlfriend nahi! exclaimed Naina now more firm and formal. "To ban jao na, pat said Sameer. Naina felt shy again. "Nahi to fir main uske sath haathon me haath daal ke chalunga soch lo, quipped Sameer. "Nahi! blurted Naina. Sameer smiled at her. The duo was silent for a few minutes. (Rishta nahi hai, dono ko fir bhi baandhe koi dor hai..., is dosti ko kya naam de hum ye baat kuch aur hai...song plays in background).

Naina still seemed cross and hurt. "Splash! Naina's face was splattered with water. Sameer was roaring with laughter, "Sorry sorry, wo bas tumhara gussa thanda kar raha hu! "Sameer! Ab tum nahi bachne wale! replied Naina. "Splash! Naina hurled water at him. In no time, both were laughing and engaged in a water fight. "Naina, Sameer!, they heard Shanti teacher yell, "tum dono fir se ladne lage! "Hume ladne me maza aata hai ma'am, shouted Sameer, still laughing and splashing water at Naina. "Splash, splash, splash! Naina too was hurling water back at him from the lake. Sameer and Naina looked at each other, Naina's mood was now all bright again. She suddenly felt embarrassed seeing Sameer's wet hair and face. Sameer was eyeing her the same way. Her open hair had clung to her face, water drops trickling down her face and neck. "What are you doing Sameer? Kya dekh raha hai! he cautioned himself. Both tried to downplay the romantic tension building up between them. Then Sameer smiled again, and gestured to Naina to move her hair back from her face; the same way he'd signaled her at the balcony that day. Naina obeyed, now red in her face. And then Sameer said, "Naina and then paused. "Main ye nahi kehta ki tumse pehle meri zindagi me koi nahi thi, but ye zarur kahunga ki aage koi nahi hogi, he finished, stunned at hearing his own words. "Chalo bacchon boating ka time khatam ho gaya, they heard Shanti teacher calling everyone back.

His eyes followed her with warmth as he saw her join her friends. Then his gaze fell upon the rival gang chattering away at a distance. He suddenly became very uncomfortable. "Why had he been promising such things to Naina? In the last few hours, he had completely forgotten why he had been pursuing her. Instead of telling her the truth, he was making her trust him and love him even more. He angrily pounded his fist on a tree nearby. "Why are you doing this Sameer, ye galat hai! Tum ye sab jhoot bol ke Naina ki taqleef aur badha rahe ho. "Jhoot, kya ye sach me jhoot tha? "Haan to tu is behenji ko lekar serious ho raha hai kya! "Behenji, kuch bhi! Itni buri bhi nahi hai. "Buri ho ya achi, tujhe kya lena dena! Tu Sameer hai, Sameer, yaad kar. Hawa ki tarah. Tu kaise kisi ke sath jud sakta hai? Jaise Neha ko bhul gaya tha, ise bhi bhul jayega. "Lekin Neha usse pyaar thodi karti thi. "Par Naina to karti hai na. Sameer was fighting a battle deep inside- one between his heart and his mind. And he noticed, his heart was slowly winning it.

After an eventful day, a campfire was arranged to celebrate. The night was chilly, but the evening was lively. Everyone was dressed their best. Sameer chose the sweater again. He couldn't stay away from it. Sameer had become very moody these days- harsh at one instant, and melting away the other. What could you expect from a young boy, whose heart seemed to have wandered over to someone.

The fire was lit. Groovy party songs were being played. Munna, Pandit and Himmat made Sameer stand up and dance. Seeing him dancing and enjoying, Naina was blushing. Sameer kept looking over at her. She was looking so cute and yet so simple. That pink skirt and the floral white top. Yes, she looked lovely in pink. And, she had left her hair open again. He found himself lost in her eyes at moments. He had even signaled her to come and dance with him, when no one was looking. Naina had gestured back that she felt shy. At that moment, Swati and Kamya pulled her up. "Naina, pagal hai kya! Chal dance karte hain! "Arey mujhe dance vance nahi aata, she protested, but no one listened. Shy and aware of Sameer's eyes on her, she started to dance. And was soon lost in the rhythm. "Ye dekho madam ko dance nahi aata! laughed Kamya. "Nakhre hain tere Naina bas! said Swati. Sameer was smiling at her, looking at her dance and slowly tried to make his way near her while dancing. As time passed, both were dancing together. "Aaj kal tere mere pyaar ke charche har zabaan par...sabko malum hai aur sabko khabar ho gayi! Sameer and Naina were so lost in each other, that they didn't notice ki sach me sabko khabar ho rahi thi. When made aware of all eyes on them, "Uhh uhh...Arey Naina, tum to acha dance kar leti ho, Sameer tried to brush it off.

Post dinner, everyone sat around the campfire enjoying its warmth. Sameer and Naina were sitting opposite to each other. And aankhon hi aankhon me ishare ho rahe the! (Theme music was playing in background). Both were smiling at each other. Slowly one by one, everyone went off to sleep. In the end, only Swati, Naina, Sameer, Munna, Pandit and Himmat remained. Munna and Pandit noticed how Naina and Sameer were lost in each other's eyes. "Pandit, yahi mauka hai. Aaj Sameer shart puri kar lega. Hum nikalte hain, said Munna. Pandit nodded in agreement. "Sameer, hume to badi nind aa rahi hai. Hum sone jate hain. Tu aaram se aa jana ", said Pandit, letting out a fake yawn. Sameer smiled shyly. He understood his friends wanted to give him and Naina some personal time. "Lekin mujhe nind nahi aa rahi! exclaimed Himmat stupidly. "Abey panauti, aa jayegi, said Munna. "Lekin Sameer ko kyun nahi leke ja rahe, Himmat protested again. "Abey Sameer ki nindein udi huyi hain aajkal, tu chal bas, said Pandit in agitation. "Ae Pandit, tu bhi soja jake, thak gaya hoga na, added Munna, naughtily eyeing Swati. Swati for the first time smiled at Munna's presence of mind. "Naina, main bhi thak gayi hu. Tu aag sek, main sone jati hu, she said. "Main bhi aati hu na, said Naina and got up to leave. "Abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi... Sameer started humming, looking at the fire and then sideways at Naina. "Nahi tu ruk bas! Good night! Swati forcefully made Naina sit down again.

After their friends were all out of sight, Sameer looked fully at Naina and gave her a big, shy smile. She reciprocated. Sameer got up from his place and came near Naina. The jacket he had bought for the night- he put it over Naina's shoulders. Naina was surprised. How did he know she was cold? She looked up at him clutching his jacket. Ohh, it smelled of him! Sameer returned her gaze and looking at her, sat down next to her. "Tumhe nahi lag rahi thand? she asked. "Mere liye to kisi ne apne haathon se sweater banaya hai na, he replied. (Theme music plays) They did not know for how long they were gazing into each other's eyes. Sameer did not know what was happening to him. He was not able to open his mouth. Seeing Naina was still cold, he took a blanket lying nearby and put that too over her shoulders. Naina was again stunned. How could he read her mind? And then, "Achhoo..., sneezed Sameer. The water fight during boating had got to him. She knew that he was cold despite the sweater and offered half the blanket to him. He looked over at her and agreed hesitantly. He took the other end and came closer to her, still taking care to maintain distance. "This was the same Naina, yet she seemed different, he thought. Sameer and Naina were getting lost in each other, with the rustling campfire in front of them. They did not understand what they were feeling. Though they were silent, their eyes were talking their souls out. He made for her hand, reluctantly, to check if she was okay with it. She did not protest. He held her hand and she folded her fingers around his. A few moments later, Naina rested her head on his shoulders and Sameer's heart jumped. (Theme music plays continuously). This was out of the world! He'd never felt so close, so attached to anyone. Without knowing what he was doing, he too put his head on hers. And the two lay there, playing with each other's hands, fully aware of the love brewing between them. They did not realize when they slept like that.

It was almost 4 when Sameer woke up. Naina was still sleeping on his shoulders. Somehow she did not feel like a burden. The feel of her head, her soft hair on him felt peaceful. Her hands were still entwined in his. Though his heart willed against it, he tried to wake her up. "Naina! She looked up at him sleepily. Those dove like eyes, filled with so much innocence. "4 baj gaye hain, chalo main tumhe hostel tak chod ke aata hu. "Sameer! interrupted Naina. He looked at her. "I love you! The words escaped her mouth. And then she hugged him. Sameer was taken aback. For a moment, he was lost in her embrace, "I love you too Naina! The words came tumbling out of his mouth in a rush, as if they had been dying to be said. And then as if his own words jerked him from inside, he came back into consciousness. He got up. "Chalo...abhi jaake so jao. Baaki baatein kal karenge. Both got up, though their hearts were not into it. Sameer walked her back and stayed on till she came to the window of her room as usual and waved him goodbye. As Sameer was walking back, his feelings were strange. A mix of denial, ego, love and guilt. All in all, too much for a 16 year old boy to deal with. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if you guys were able to find out the deeper meaning inside the title as well- I would want to know if I've effective enough. 

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice update dear๐Ÿ‘
The two souls longing to be together with so many people around but they manage to steal their moments together...all of them were beautifully penned down๐Ÿ‘
His inner turmoil was what he was fighting with...and the night scene was lovely dear...and finally the confession happend...waiting for the next now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loving this so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was just so amazing. Please continue soon
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U made me imagine the whole scenario yrr.  Really awsm.. I wonder pdhne me itna accha h agar sachi me ye scene aa gye to hmari to death hi hk jani h. 
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Do make a index on pg 1 as you have written many parts..It will be easy for us to read all parts.. Edited by dreamyp - 6 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Very nice update dear๐Ÿ‘

The two souls longing to be together with so many people around but they manage to steal their moments together...all of them were beautifully penned down๐Ÿ‘
His inner turmoil was what he was fighting with...and the night scene was lovely dear...and finally the confession happend...waiting for the next now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loving this so much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww...thank you so much dear...I guess I have to chip in the part about bet revealtion soon...Frankly speaking I was kind of relaxed...abhi to mt. Abu shuru hua hai...๐Ÿ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

This was just so amazing. Please continue soon

Thank you Aishwarya...๐Ÿ˜Š for your amazing comment ..would be out with the next part by tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyp

U made me imagine the whole scenario yrr.  Really awsm.. I wonder pdhne me itna accha h agar sachi me ye scene aa gye to hmari to death hi hk jani h. 

Yaar the comment means a lot to me really!!! Ab to mujhe lag raha hai yr kuch to romance dikha do serial me bhi...mujhe badi ummeedein the beautiful Samaina scenes ki.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
N I would try the indexing thing you mentioned- good idea...thank you!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š