Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Very nice...
Beautifully written..
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

It's not always about the time you have known someone,may be its instant recognition on an unconscious level.Our souls know each other.

Yes! They are bonded in unconscious levels.The external forces would soon dissipate and there would be love and true love only.
Beautiful writing πŸ‘.It portrayed the hormonal teenagers yet with innocence and cuteness.😳
Update soon and keep writing.

My my...your deep psychological understanding leaves me in awe...I agree with this cent percent...you may not always know from the first glance- but then your subconscious knows when you find your soul mate. This is what I tried to show through Sameer's dream. And also the way Naina says ke she knows it is shaadi wala pyaar deep down- maybe out of innocence or maybe because she really does know. Thanks for the compliments dear- glad you have been enjoying it till now! πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Setx

Very nice...

Beautifully written..

Thank you so much- please keep visiting this thread for future updates πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dertfranc

Nice One...loved it πŸ˜Š

Thanks dear- please keep visiting this thread for more updates πŸ˜Š
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moshin1

Lovely Ff...

Keep updating me 
Very interesting

Thank you so much- would definitely do so!! Glad you enjoyed it πŸ˜Š
Reading ur ff First time...
And I really enjoyed it πŸ‘

Please Pm me for Next update πŸ˜ƒ
Ronak1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So nice...
Amazing update
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice updateπŸ‘
They both are deeply attached to each other and have started to have feelings of protection towards them...so he doesn't want to  hurt her emotions now and he backs out from the bet πŸ˜Š

But I feel that the rival gang is definitely going to create problems for him

Please update soonπŸ˜ƒ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Dear...i had already bookmared ur Ff sme time bac n planned to read one fine day when i wud miss Saina like hell...n today i got the chanceπŸ˜†...Beautifully written dear n i cud jus feel they hve cme out exactly from our show...Cud really connect very well...!Loving Sams tussle where his heart has overpowered ...n the constant guilt hes is in..Jus hope he confesses soon before the rival gang  takes over or Naina cmes to know from smewhere..im loving their moments...n im completely zapped with her head on his shoulder in one of the updates...it was quite romantic where both near the campfire...i wish to see such a scenario in our show too n also the pic click where they had been teased as bf gf...Very much endearing indeed...
N the last update was phew very cute in an intimate way... His dreams are of her n yup they will be hot n passionate...!Pls do pm me too..as very much luking forward!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dertfranc

Reading ur ff First time...

And I really enjoyed it πŸ‘

Please Pm me for Next update πŸ˜ƒ

Heyyy...thank you for taking out the time to read the FF😊😊...I'm so happy that many new people have gone through the story and are liking it...do let me know any scope of improvement, if you guys feel so πŸ˜Š suggestions are welcome...yes surely- would PM you on the next update!