Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Its 1:30 sitting in a cab all alone with my 1yr old daughter n evn after reading all this im feeling safe here in UAE bt cant say the same in our country after 6:30 evening i think it all depends on d law!
Here alao there are animals im sure bt they knw they will lose their thing evn if they try it n india rapist can walk scott free!

Govinda swami bloody cripple with one hand raped n murdered a young girl in a train..first raped her then throwed her from d train n he jumped n realised little life was there in her n the bloody monster raped her again n she died n our law couldnt hang him for the murder bcoz there was no proof that she died bcoz of falling or thrwing! Nothing n no amt of shit advise is gone make anyone feel safe there nt till the animal loose his thing for raping!

This is what every mom says to their kids when we leave home n its right too bt giving d same advise now is like victim blaming "girls should wear modest cloths" An aunty in her 70's raped she wearing hijab-.-
Victim shouldnt b out in late night- A girl is gang raped in buzzing city in morning
Girls shouldnt b out alone- A female reporter is brutally raped while d camera man is brutally beaten
Advisers can keep their advice with themselves n do something to change d law for us!
KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is definitely going to say such things given she turns blind eye to all the casting couch her husband is involved in. Victim blaming is the worst. Despicable woman. 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: angrybread

Next what ...we should stop going into a train full of strangers or a bus full of strangers men or a plane full of them  What are they men or animals that we need to me afraid of them all the time . A person with authority to change the laws and implement the lwas doesn't look good giving these advises , they only suit on family members and friends .

Someone who is taking auto daily gets used to it and wouldn't know that one day people sitting in that auto ( who probably looked ok at 1at glance ) would turn out to be animals ðŸ¤¢ why just 3 , even one is enough so should we stop taking taxi, auto or any public transport .

I just read your post and next thing I read on twitter is this..(happened in 1st class BTW)🤢
Edited by MinzPie - 6 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

well she is right ladies should take precautions
but the government/law system/society should be harsh on these matters by life sentences and castrating and perceiving it as the rapists fault not the victim
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
[I]To every woman here ,here a hug from me. 🤗 Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Im sorry Im not from India ... but why does anyone need to share a rickshaw especially with another man? I wouldnt share a rickshaw even with a woman next to me.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M not comparing but in my place I can safely reach home even if I am on a shared trip(be it bus or private car) and even if the time was as late as even 3am. I dont need to fear or take any precaution. It's sad that women there have to take such precaution to protect herself when the men are not educated enough on this or have strong laws to protect women. Men have all the freedom to rape but women is stripped(advices) of all freedom to enjoy her life and be at a place at any time she wants without the need for precaution and feeling protected? 
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wouldn't sit in a share auto full of men if i find even one of them remotely fishy. I use public transport instead of private share autos because 
1. Share autos stuff in more people than permitted and charge more money.
2. No guarantee of reaching ur destination on time owing to these auto drivers stopping every 10 meters.
3. Most of the men getting into these autos are cheap and disgusting.
4. I even find few decent men afraid of taking these share autos n prefer buses. Because both men n women are at equal risk of assault in these autos mostly run by local goons.

I don't see anything wrong in her advice. 
Government run Bus fares are more affordable and relatively safer. 
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Today a 4 year old girl was molested by a teacher in school in Kolkata, what will be Kiran's advice should she not have been to the school? Nowhere is safe and no girl is safe, instead of advising us, why not try to make strict punishments in rape and molestation cases
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
We girls need to be more Smart n avoid such circumstances wich r harmfull for us... keep distance from such dangerous people...these people r disgusting...also dont go alone on a road after 8 pm where there is no light...u will find .these type people anywhere...🥱