Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I posted this years ago but would like to open up the discussion again. Why is she always a victim of controversy? 

- First it was the break-up with RK, which she ignited further on KWK - called him a playboy and player...and then played victim after ? She STILL until this day refers to this period and seeks sympathy. 

The above confused people in terms of her partnership and war with Sonam.

- There was this whole controversy with her item song Dum Maaro Dum - in which she was labelled obscene or something and "targeted" once again and there was a court case apparently

- Then of course we had the cleavage controversy...which IMO was over the top. 

- Then she did the whole my body video which she thinks went viral. 

- Then we had the whole thing with Depression. Again I am not trying to mock or say she isn't suffering from Depression...but just making a point. 

- Then she was supposed to be arrested for Ram Leela?

- And then there was a price to kill her during Padmavat release

- JNU incident 

- Pathaan Orange Bikini 

- KwK with Hubby incident 

- Now there’s a problem with her bikini and pilot role being on the beach

Is this really believable ?

WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SOMETHING WITH HER? How come other actresses don't get into these situations? Why is she always a victim? 😕 This is seriously something to think about!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

who sab chhodo.

Did you all hear Saba's song from kho Gaye hain hum kahan.

Saba and Ananya are rocking "I wanna see you dance"

My money is on Ananya.I used to promote her a lot..and then forgot about her.

Phir aajsmiley42

Edited by you2 - 4 months ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Are you saying it’s her fault people decide to rip her apart for everything she does?? If not, then I don’t see the point of your post smiley. Maybe she’s a soft target and people know that. Maybe she’s doing well for herself and that doesn’t sit well with others or maybe some people like to shame women and she is the best person for all the reasons I mentioned above. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I said the same thing. She’s the controversy queen. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ananya Panday, Janhvi Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan in a new picture.

I think these 3 have earned a three heroine film together now smiley36 Thats one womens woke agenda film Ill watch  smiley36  Hunting or something 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ananya Panday, Janhvi Kapoor and Sara Ali Khan in a new picture.

I think these 3 have earned a three heroine film together now smiley36 Thats one womens woke agenda film Ill watch  smiley36  Hunting or something 

Yeh Gaana suna?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo-ZXYqQTBk

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Are you saying it’s her fault people decide to rip her apart for everything she does?? If not, then I don’t see the point of your post smiley. Maybe she’s a soft target and people know that. Maybe she’s doing well for herself and that doesn’t sit well with others or maybe some people like to shame women and she is the best person for all the reasons I mentioned above. 

I think it’s more that people think her PR behind the things. I’m sure other stars get such disgusting tweets and have people saying such things but remark's on her seem to make the news. 

I mean it’s wrong what they are saying to her and even degrading her. It’s her own choice what she does and shaming her is wrong.  

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I am not sure what the reality is, but how can something happen to someone over and over again like this? Its not really believable, I don't' think she is a soft target.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Its a streaming movie. I hope it has more views than Archies smiley36 If thats even a thing 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think it’s more that people think her PR behind the things. I’m sure other stars get such disgusting tweets and have people saying such things but remark's on her seem to make the news. 

I mean it’s wrong what they are saying to her and even degrading her. It’s her own choice what she does and shaming her is wrong.  

Do she’s to blame?? Got it