Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Hahah this is funny. Ye Kiran toh hai hi buddhi khusat, aisa kuch vulgar lag nee ra tha waise.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Well someone had to say it.. the whole twerking trend has always looked lame to me. I'd prefer our brown girls to avoid that crap.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Hahah this is funny. Ye Kiran toh hai hi buddhi khusat, aisa kuch vulgar lag nee ra tha waise.

I’m not sure if it was vulgar but I do agree that it was unnecessary and odd, given her attire 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Why was Kiron being so harsh? I mean it's okay if you don't like twerking but itni buri tarah se kyun daant rahi thi usko. She was almost in tears. Good to see Malaika tell her with her gesture not to take it to her heart. 👍

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Why was Kiron being so harsh? I mean it's okay if you don't like twerking but itni buri tarah se kyun daant rahi thi usko. She was almost in tears. Good to see Malaika tell her with her gesture not to take it to her heart. 👍

Coz it was in the script..she gave a natural performance..ratings ke liye yeh sab scenes mil jate to enact..reality shows have more script than most movies these days

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Keepiing aside twerking…These days there is no grace in dances performed my participants. Mostly looks like gymnastics , aerobics if not over the top expressions.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kiran has explained twerking in hindi so well. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Power dynamics. Kiron had the position to be harsh to that girl, iski himmat hoti isi tone mei Malaika ya kisi aur ko bolne ki ki she finds all those movements vulgar? And yeah she was unnecessarily harsh on her, I saw the full clip yesterday on YouTube though, and the girl kinda stood up for herself respectfully, even Malaika supported her.

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It must have been scripted so the harshness only brought sympathy for the girl.But keeping aside Kiron’s tone I do feel nowadays the twerking thing is so unnecessarily put in every song.She was performing on a number which didnot require the tweaking that’s what Kiron said.And I completely agree with her(not the way she said but what she said).