Users

Frequent Posters

RajRosid thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally misunderstanding is solved...waiting for next
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update so finally the suspense is revealed super waiting for Rosid moments now ;) waiting for next eagerly update soon 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Roli came to know truth awesome update soon 
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally misunderstanding cleared then Sid and their gang r super cool update soon dr
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww such a beautiful update dear...loveddd ittt...eagerly waiting for next...update soon dear
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update teacher. Finally the great suspense is out but only one complain I have rosid moment????? Where is it teacher. Now it's time for me to push you to give ahem ahem hahaha
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
this veeru😡Sid n gang were only helping roli's parents but they were misunderstood. sad.glad that now misunderstanding is over between Rosid.roli apologizing n Sid consoling was nice
magi889 thumbnail
happy new year ❤️ awesome update
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part - 30 

After two days, Sid got discharged from hospital. Roli, though Sid insisted her to go to home but, she was determined to stay back with him to take care of him. Knowing her adamancy, he had to keep calm. 

Sunny and Rahul, after completing the discharge formalities, took Sid and roli to their bungalow. Though, Arjun is in their trap, it's still unsafe for roli to be alone. So, Sid decided to take roli with them as he doesn't want to take any risk.

As they entered into hall, they found mausiji waiting for them. 

"Siddanth, how are you my bacha?" Asked mausiji, reaching Sid and cupped his face. 

"I'm perfectly alright" replied Sid with a smile and hugged her.

"You have to be alright" said mausiji as she hugged him back. 

"Roli?" Asked mausiji, breaking the hug and looking at roli while Sid called roli near him through his eyes.

"Mausiji, she is.." "your would be daughter in-law" interrupted sunny, gaining a glare from Sid. 

"Roli, she's our mausiji, one and only mother for all of us" introduced Sid whilst roli smiled at her and bent down to take blessings. 

"Arey what are you doing?" Shouted mausiji, making roli shocked. "Am I looking that old to take blessings" asked mausiji while roli got confused. 

"Roli, you know what, our mausiji is sweet sixteen years old, am l right, mausiji?" Said sunny, keeping arms around mausiji. 

"Sometimes you also do senseful talks" said mausiji, slapping sunny on his shoulders, while he pouted at her comment. 

She went near roli and hugged her while roli too hugged her back, feeling the motherly affection after a long time. 

"You look so tired, go and take rest" said mausiji, concerned.

"Yeah, she really needs it. Come, roli" added Sid and was about to take roli to his room. 

"Siddanth beta, there's time for you both to stay together, till then let her stay in separate room" stopped mausiji making all to giggle while Sid felt so stupid of himself for his words in front of all. 

"Bhai, be patient" commented sunny as adding fuel to fire, making Sid even more embarrassed while roli blushed a little. 

"Okay" let's out Sid, rolling his eyes and rushed towards his room whilst all laughed out loud. 

Mausiji took roli to the room arranged for her. After few hours of sleep, roli got up and went to fresh up herself. She found all the necessary things for her needs, kept arranged in the cupboard. 

"Siddanth baradwaj!" She exclaimed with a smile as she got who had made all these arrangements. 

At night, Everybody gathered in dining hall. Sunny purposely didn't let Sid to sit beside roli and made him to sit beside himself just to tease him. Sid kept quiet as he doesn't want to get embarrassed by saying anything stupid. And he occupied opposite chair to roli. While having food, Sid was gazing at roli now and then. Roli, who felt his gaze, didn't dare to look at him and continued to have her food with her head down and with a blush smile on her lips.

"Ahem ahem" sunny made sound, noticing Sid's gaze at roli whilst Sid started coughing making all confused. 

"Arey Bhai, relax relax.." sunny handed water glass to Sid. "..that's why we shouldn't focus on other things while having food" he added, caressing Sid's back, making all understood what he was saying about whilst roli blushed little. 

"By the way, it applies to you too. So, you have your food first" commented Rahul, making all giggled. 

With Sid's gazing, roli's blushing and gang's teasing, they completed having dinner and went to their respective rooms. 

Roli entered into Sid's room and found him busily indulged in his phone. She slowly went near him without making noise and snatched his phone. 

"Roli" cried Sid, annoyed. 

"You have said to take rest, not to play with phone" said roli, keeping his phone on table and settled beside him. 

"I'm not playing, roli. I've to do work, give me my phone" said Sid, forwarding his hand to take his phone but, stopped by roli.

"Work? You're not going to do any work until you get recovered" roli literally ordered, holding his hand in hers. 

"But I'm alright now. Let me complete it Yaar" he said and pleaded through his eyes.

"No" she replied, determined. 

And without any other go, he left his tries and sat like a obedient kid. 

"Now remove your shirt" roli splitted out without thinking.

"what?" Shocked Sid in surprise while roli bite her tongue for her words.

"Woh.. have to apply ointment, so.." she replied, nervously, looking away from him.

"Ohh.." he smiled, mischievously, thinking something. "..then you do it by yourself" he replied, huskily, making her cheeks go red. "..actually I'm in rest now, can't do any work.." he grabbed her by her waist making her bump with his rough torso. "..so you do it" he whispered in her ears as his lips slightly touches them in the process whilst she blushed hard in his arms with her hands on his chest. 

She looked up into his eyes while his eyes ordered her to do. She, nervously started to unbuttoning his shirt whilst he kept gazing at her with a mischievous smile on his lips. 

After she unbuttoned the first one, he placed his lips on her right cheek, caressing her left cheek with his right hand whilst his left hand was still around her waist. She closed her eyes, feeling his lips on her skin.

"Continue" he whispered, kissing her ears. She moved to the next button whilst he moved to her nose, placing a kiss on it. She felt shiver as his warm air hit her. 

She unbuttoned the next one whilst he moved his lips towards her left cheek and his right hand reached her hairs, caressing them.

Now only one button left, she held it but stopped as his lips slowly reaching towards her lips. She, nervously started unbuttoning it whilst he slowly touched her lips with his, sending a chill into her body. As soon as she unbuttoned the last one, he pressed his lips on hers whilst she clutched his shirt and closed her eyes tightly. He pulled her into him whilst caressing her hairs. His grip around her waist got tightened as he started kissing her slowly yet passionately. She felt nervous initially but then started responding to his kiss. They both lost in their world as the kiss deepened. 

After few minutes, she slightly pushed him, breaking the kiss while he rested his forehead on hers, composing themselves. Her cheeks turned into a red tomato after their kiss. She got up to go but stopped by him. He held her left hand with his right one, stopping her from moving. He locked her pinky finger with his and taking it towards his lips, kissed it while she closed her eyes, feeling pleasure in his every single touch. 

He pulled her again, making her caged in his arms with his hands around her waist. He looked deep into her eyes whilst she downed her eyelids, trying hard to control her blush. He held her chin and made her to look at him. 

"You've not applied ointment yet" he whispered, slightly touching her lips, his husky voice made her to blush hard. She moved a bit back from him, still inside his arms. She took ointment in her hand and started applying it whilst he started playing with her hairs, caressing her cheeks now and then, making her restless. 

After applying ointment, she came out of his hold and helped him to lay down on bed. 

"Okay, sleep now" she said and covered him with blanket and turned to go but he stopped her, holding her hand. He expressed her not to go through his eyes. 

"Good night" she said, determined and took her hand back from his hold.

"Good night" he responded without interest and turned against her, pretending to be angry. She smiled at him and slowly bent down and placed a kiss on his cheeks. He turned to hold her but, before he could do, she ran away from him and went out of his room. He nodded with a smile and closed his eyes to have a nice sleep after so many days. 

Okay, i feel there is nothing much in this update and it wasn't even planned too. Actually thought to continue with the story after Sid recovered, but this mad girl Sarah wants RoSid moments, so I had to write this one. So if the update isn't upto the mark then blame Sarah, not me ;) hehe. 
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey don't say its not upto the mark I throughly enjoyed cute moment between rosid yaar thanking Sarah for this update off course u too Dr looking forward update soon Edited by ratchuchinu - 5 years ago