Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suruthi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ohhh mansu baby super duper updates..👏👏Twist!twist!twist..!!!full of story twist and twists making story more interesting.. And loveddd all the rosid moments they are so cute and beautiful!!😛
Rosid first meet  sid fall in love with roli his sleepless nights and their outing plans their cutee conversation and Roli indirectly expressing her love on him by telling "I know that you will take care" when he said I'll take Care of it and ice cream scene roli's dramas and  she kissed him awww😳 especially "siddu you are such a baddu" hahaaa😆 soo cutee..so Mr.Gangster Siddhant bharadwaj now become a kid in front of his girl.. Perfect sherni for sher hahaa.. And sid and sunny brotherly relationship so lovely to see but now rosid got separated 😭roli come to know all truth about siddhant and misunderstood that sid only killed her parents Ohhh noo...  either she cant accept him nor hate him n now sid come to know the girl who he is searching in the whole city is none other than his Roli only which he dont want to happen ohhh goddd hope everything will be fine soon and nothing to happen roli... And the way you narrating story is really super like watching movie writing like this story is little hard but you handling very well.. Super loved all updates And I'm so so Sorry for late response mansu👏👏
Edited by Suruthi_rosid - 5 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part - 27

In hospital, sunny was being worried about the happenings. He was silently praying God to not to make things go wrong between Sid and roli. Rahul, who observed sunny, walked upto him.

"Is everything ok?" enquired Rahul, reaching him.

"I think we wouldn't have let Bhai go alone. what if he may need us there" opened up sunny about his worry.

"You are right. But, we don't know where he is now" said Rahul, concerned.

"I know where he might be" replied sunny with a deep think.

"Then what we're waiting for? let's go" urged Rahul while sunny nodded as acceptance and they started from there after informing others.

In forest,

Roli was trying her best to come out of the hold but, being it strong, she was unable to. It was completely dark, she couldn't spot anything then darkness all around. When she was in her tries to remove the hand, which was kept her mouth closed, she felt that hold around her, getting loosened. As if getting a chance to escape, she shoving that hand off her face, turned to see that person. But, being a dark place, she couldn't see that person's face clearly. Still she's able to see his eyes which were sparkling due to moonlight. Those eyes which are quite familiar to her, in which she used to feel a pleasant concern for her. She was lost in those eyes for a while. After few moments, gaining her senses back, she looked away from him angrily, reason for which, he could understand very well. 

"How many times I should tell to stay away from me" she yelled at him while he smiled making her confused.

"I can't" he replied with the same dreamy smile which annoyed her even more.

"You..." she pointed her index finger but, stopped as he hugged her. She was startled at his sudden act. All the emotions started floating in her heart, yet again. She forwarded her hands but, stopped. 

From morning she was in dilemma, thinking about him. And moreover, the conversation she had with the people she met in orphanage on that day, all were revolving in her mind. She came across  only negative things about him from whomever she met. And the way he's connected to her parents death, is not something forgettable nor forgivable. After knowing about him through others, she was determined to not to think about him ever after but, she's totally unaware of what destiny has planned for her.

Sid breaking hug, looked at her while she's giving a killer angry look at him, which surely doesn't effect him much. She tried to move from there but, stopped by him. 

"Wait, roli, it's not safe for you" said Sid, holding her hand from moving further.

"Oh, so you mean to say I'm safe with the person who killed my parents" she bursted at him while he closed her mouth again, taking a look at surroundings.

"Don't shout" he whispered whilst she looked at him in confusion and annoyance.

While she's trying to remove his hand but only to fail in her attempts.

"So, finally you are here" they heard a voice from behind and spotted four guys with a torch in their hands, pointing at them.

"Well, let's end this high time drama now. I'm tired of it. what do you say siddanth" asked a guy with forwarding steps towards them.

By now other three guys also came forward and stood in front of them. While roli's hand automatically holds Sid's hand in fear. He looked at her in surprise, thinking that she still believes in him and with a smile, he keeps his palm on her hand as an assurance that he'll protect her.

One of guy forwarded his hand towards roli, only to get stopped by Sid. 

"Don't you dare to do this" warned Sid as he held that guy's hand with his right hand while shielding roli behind him, holding her hand with his left hand.

And the rest of guys came forward to attack Sid whilst Sid  was trying to defend. It was going on and that guys were receiving continuous punches from Sid and Sid too got hurt in that process, which has made roli afraid, who's watching it like a statue. She was praying in her heart for Sid's safety. 

Sid was held two guys, pinning them to a tree while another guy from behind hit him with a stick, which made him to lose his grip. 

"Siddu.." cried roli as she rushed towards him, holding him from falling down. She held him, cupping his face while he was lost in her teary eyes. For the first time he was smiling seeing her tears, why not he wouldn't be, as those tears were expressing how much she cares for him and he really loves to cherish that moment. She slowly caressed his forehead, which was bleeding a little while he holds her hand, looking deep into her eyes.

"I'm alright" he smiled, cupping her face. How much that smile of him affects her, only she knows it. 

While that guy again tried to hit Sid but, before he could do, Sid defends as he sensed it. When Sid was dealing with those two guys, another guy's focus shifts to roli. He again looked at Sid and found him busy with his gang, as getting a chance, he walked up to roli and stood in front of her making her to jump with a jerk. 

"You're the main reason for all these, why don't I finish you first" said that guy with an evil look whilst taking his knife out. Roli, who's already hell of afraid with the happenings, couldn't get courage to do or tell anything. And even before she could realise what he's actually up to, he took his knife and stabbed it into her abdomen.

"Aaahhh..." cried roli as she got stabbed, keeping her eyes closed tightly.

After few seconds, she slowly realised that she's not feeling any pain like getting stabbed. She slowly opened her eyes but, the next moment she was shattered to see the picture in front of her. 

"Siddu..." She uttered in a shock. While those guys were too equally shocked to see Sid getting stabbed. Keeping their dear lives in mind, they rushed out from there for their better. 

Sid started losing his consciousness while roli holds him as he collapsed on the floor along with her. She placed him on her lap, looking at him with an immense pain in her heart while her eyes started shedding uncontrollable tears. 

"Why do you did this?" she cried as she kept caressing his cheek. 

"I.. told you.. na.. I won't.. let anything..happen to.. you.." he hardly let his words out, still looking at her with a smile while she cried her heart out with keeping her eyes closed. 

"Sshhh.. don't.. cry.." he slowly lifts his hand to wipe her tears but, his arms couldn't support him while she quickly grabbed his hand, holding it tightly as she never wants to leave it, placed it on her cheeks as he caressed it, gently. 

"Tell.. one.. thing" he's struggling to talk but he couldn't stop himself from talking as he's not sure of getting a chance to talk to her later, being in such a condition, while she nodded her head as 'what' amongst tears.

"Do you.. believe me.. as a murderer.." he asked, holding her hand while she hugged him close to her heart as tears flowing down her cheeks whilst he smiled as he got the answer for his question. 

"Now I can.. leave.. happily" he continued with a smile as she broke the hug, looking at him in shock. 

"Don't you dare to say such nonsense" she shouted at him, still crying. "Nothing will happen to you" she cried as she caressed his cheek, softly. But nothing could went into his ears as he already passed out on her lap. 

"Siddu.." she called as she slowly patted on his cheeks but found no response from him. "You said that you can't leave me na then why you're doing this to me, get up na" she's crying her heart out as she shook him to wake him up. 

"Bhai.." she heard a voice and raised her head from Sid to found sunny and Rahul standing there in utter shock.

"What happened?" asked a tensed sunny as he reached them on the ground and was shocked to see his Bhai lying like a lifeless body. 

"Bhaiya, you tell him to get up na, he's not listening to me" complained roli like an innocent kid with all tears in her eyes. 

"Roli, relax, nothing will happen to him" sunny tried to console her though he himself was not in a state to see Sid in such situation. 

"Rahul, go and start the car, fast" urged sunny, taking Sid in his arms whilst Rahul rushed to start the car and they all left to hospital. 

Precap :

"Roli has all the rights to know everything about Bhai" said sunny while roli looked at him in puzzle.

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice update what happened to sid he is fine na omg can't wait update soon what truth about sid eagerly waiting Dr...
Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so beautiful dear... Like I'm watching a thriller action Hindi film... Lovely... Fingers crossed... Siddhant will well.. Only for his roli...plz update soon ha..
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
super update mansu loved it sid our action hero he came in front of roli and got stabbed hope sid is f9 waiting for roli to know the truth eagerly update next soon
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Our hero sid come to save his roli... hope sid will be safe... Eagerly waiting for know the true... 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad when roli said indirectly that she can't be safe with her parents' murderer ie Sid. but when those guys came roli holding Sid shows that still she trusts him.that's nice.shocking that Sid got stabbed while saving roli.Sid asking her if stillvsge feels that he is a murderer n her hug shows that she believes Sid now.this is so lovely n emotional.let Sid get saved n Rosid unite
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
emotional update dear...i hope sid will be fine...waiting for the next update dear update soon 
RajRosid thumbnail
Amazing update dear...hope sid will be fine...interesting precap waiting for next plzzz update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey teacher fab update yaar. Really loved it. Our hero saved his heroine that was cute. Hope he is fine. Now waiting for nxt update soon dear and sorry for late comment