Karan & Preeta VM: Sun Mere Humsafar

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFu_BIBpmLM[/YOUTUBE]

Hi everyone!

Back with a new video on these two! This one explores Karan's growing feelings for Preeta & more of the unspoken connection that these two share. If watched without context, so many moments will have you convinced that these two are infact a couple when they aren't. As someone said on I-F, comfort is the USP of Karan & Preeta's relationship and I completely agree. Coming back to Karan... Our boy is falling hard for Preeta & I tried to capture some of that here. His reaction upon seeing his Dulhan', I amused myself with a flashback at this point of when he proposed to her & she said yes. They were only playacting but that pure happiness on Karan's face had me very curious about the workings of his heart. And then ofcourse his blatant jealousy & possessiveness on seeing Preeta with someone else - Dheeraj, you were so good in expressing the inner turmoil it evoked in Karan. This guy is such a find honestly & I'm so happy he was chosen to play this character. He's happiest with her, he can't see her with someone else, he trusts her explicitly, listens to her, lets her take care of him, protects her... And yet he is not in love. Ofcourse he isn't. 
Anyway to sum it up, both Karan & Preeta know somewhere that what they share is more than friendship, they are quietly loyal to each other too. Little things like Preeta not leaving Karan behind are significant of that. There's denial ofcourse, a lot of it but then for a moment Karan breaks free and reminds her of the right he has on her. The right they unconsciously exert everytime they touch each other so easily, tell each other things, laugh together and then get so intense & intimate... everything, all of it is a small declaration of that right, that connection that they feel.  
They are bound by the smallest of things and I love it. Thank you Dheeraj & Shraddha for doing such a beautiful job with these characters. I love the chemistry you two share to bits. 

Hope you guys like the video! Would love to know your thoughts!

Cheers,
Maham
Edited by ...Maham... - 6 years ago