PreeRan OS: I'm all yours

Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys! This is a new PreeRan OS that I came up with inspired by Karan's dialogue yesterday. Hope you have a good time reading it.
I'M ALL YOURS!!

Karan and Preeta were finally done with all the pre-wedding and post-wedding ceremonies. Each ceremony had been a grand affair, and marrying a star cricketer came with its own set of problems like being under constant scrutiny by the media. It was physically and emotionally tiring for the both of them. Karan had almost decided that they should elope and marry so as to avoid the whole media coverage, as he was dying to spend some time alone with his babydoll in peace. But obviously, this was the day both the families had been eagerly waiting for. Karan was too happy about how Preeta had become such an integral part of his family even before they tied the knot; and with time, even the stern Kareena Bua had warmed upto her even though she never said it out loud. He was definitely impressed with the way Preeta carried herself and patiently answered all questions hurled at her at each of her functions; she seemed like a pro for someone who had never faced the media before this way and usually panicked in such situations. 
After almost a week of post-wedding ceremonies and attending to random guests, Karan and Preeta finally found some time to unwind. Their honeymoon had to be postponed since Karan had an important match coming up and he couldn't afford a romantic getaway at this point despite desperately looking forward to it. 
Karan had managed to finally convince Preeta to go out with him for a dinner date- their first date as a married couple. He had had to give a number of excuses and after several attempts at sneaking out with Preeta had failed, he had gone to his ever-so-romantic parents and asked them to help out. Rakhi had excitedly told Karan to go ahead and she would handle the rest. Preeta had literally chased him around their room to hit him, giving him angry looks since he involved his parents in this and Rakhi had been teasing her ever since. 
Finally, Karan caught hold of her arm and pulled her towards him. Taking her hands in his, he gently kissed her hand, telling her he didn't want anything between them to change post-marriage and he wanted them to start off where they had left. She could tend to everyone at all times but he would never share his exclusive time with her with anyone and nothing could change that, not even his own schedule. Preeta knew Karan meant every word he said. He had almost opted out of the upcoming tournament to spend time with her, but went ahead with it only on her insistence that he had committed to this match much before and he needed to focus on his career as well. The least she could do for him was oblige to go out with him on a date. After all, even she had been dying to sit down and talk to him peacefully, have some time alone with him, talk to him as his WIFE. As she said it to herself, she felt a strange surge of happiness. She was still not able to believe that now they were actually married and staying together, forever and always. She kept pinching herself frequently to check if it wasn't a dream that she was now Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra. She couldn't thank her stars enough for giving him someone as loving and as romantic as Karan, someone who still acted like a teenager in love and made her so, just by his presence. 
Karan asked her to get ready as he wanted to take her on a long drive, and then a candle light dinner at the private beach where they had first confessed that they loved each other. He asked her to open her side of the cupboard to find her gift, that he expected her to wear for the date. Winking at her as she was peering into the cupboard, he smiled and left for a quick shower. 
Preeta hurriedly unwrapped her gift, to find a gorgeous black chantilly lace saree  and a black shimmery sleeveless blouse, and ruby red earrings to go with it. She couldn't stop smiling as she read the note from Karan "I am sure my imagination wouldn't do justice to how beautiful you'd actually look in this. So deck up for our date and turn my imagination into a better reality. Love you!"
Preeta was almost ready by the time Karan came out of the shower. Standing in front of the mirror, she could see Karan's reflection in it. Preeta was lost looking at how gorgeous her husband always managed to look, like a Greek God walking on earth. Even though they were now married, Preeta was about to hide her face seeing Karan walk out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Noting her reaction, Karan smirked and walked upto her, and holding her by the waist from behind, came close to her ears and whispered, "Ab toh tum mujhe jitna dekhna hai, dekh sakti ho. Towel mein kya, birthday suit mein dekhna bhi allowed hai. You don't need to hide your face and check me out!" He couldn't help bursting into a fit of laughter looking at Preeta's eyes going wide as she tried to take in what he had just said. He loved it when she blushed at his cheeky comments; her eyes would widen, her cheeks would color and she would look anywhere but at him. He knew he had elicited just the desired response from her, when he asked her to relax and let him help her tie the string of her blouse which he had noticed her struggling with.  As he tied the strings, he gently let his fingers playfully trace the exposed skin on her back and gently kissing the nape of her neck, surprising Preeta. As soon as his fingers touched her skin, she felt a tingling sensation and found herself going weak in the knees. She could feel the colors rise to her cheeks. She instantly turned around, and buried her face in his chest, while he still held her by the waist. Karan gently prodded her to look up, and told her she needed to stop looking so beautiful all the time, otherwise he would always be scared of taking her out lest her male fan following surpass his female fan following. Giving his trademark smirk, he asked her if she wanted him to go out with her in just a towel! Realizing their proximity, Preeta immediately let go of him and stepped back, feeling a little awkward. Just as she was thanking her stars that Karan didn't tease her mercilessly about it, Karan whispered in her ear, "Jitna taadna hai taadlo! Ab toh haq banta hai! I'm all yours baby!" and then left laughing, leaving a flustered Preeta, shouting at him to get ready fast before she decided against going out with him. As she was waiting for her husband to get dressed, Preeta smiled as she realized that life with Karan Luthra was going to be full of surprises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sheherezade thumbnail
Aww so my baby is back with another OS. I love you girl. This was too romantic to handle. You're giving me writer goals 😆 ❤️
Abhi1393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessedbyKB

Aww so my baby is back with another OS. I love you girl. This was too romantic to handle. You're giving me writer goals 😆 ❤️

PreeRan are always so adorable! So I put scenes I would wish to see, in the form of words and fan my fantasies hehe! I always look forward to your comments hehe. Will write another one soon. Still have a little bit of organizing of thoughts to do. ❤️
Tandori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful os veri nice really loved it 
Abhi1393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Darkness.

Wow beautiful os veri nice really loved it 

Thank you so much :)
Parud78 thumbnail
Wow.. what can i say.. i mentioned that you write from your heart  for the previous OS..
This OS.. to me... felt like... you captured  real life moments of  a great relationship and transferred them to karan and Preeta...  which is beautiful...❤️

also  in this OS there are so many cute romantic elements ...that most PreeRan fans would love it to play out on the KDB show..

i can go on and on...in singing your praises.. but i will stop..😊
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS on preeran 
Abhi1393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud78

Wow.. what can i say.. i mentioned that you write from your heart  for the previous OS..

This OS.. to me... felt like... you captured  real life moments of  a great relationship and transferred them to karan and Preeta...  which is beautiful...❤️

also  in this OS there are so many cute romantic elements ...that most PreeRan fans would love it to play out on the KDB show..

i can go on and on...in singing your praises.. but i will stop..😊

Aww thank you so much! Your words mean a lot! And yes, the plan was to pick romantic moments and then imagine Karan Preeta in those situations :)
Abhi1393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shafoo

Beautiful OS on preeran