Dakssh Ajit Singh to play the villain in Laado 2

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Dakssh Ajit Singh to play the main antagonist in Colors' Laado 2 Veerpur Ki Mardaani

After Ishq Ka Rang Safed and Chakravarthin Ashoka Samrat, Dakssh Ajit Singh bags a prime role in Colors' Laado2. 

By Srividya Rajesh
24 Oct,2017

Colors' upcoming show Laado 2 Veerpur Ki Mardaani produced by Dhaval Gada has created great curiosity and expectations in the minds of the fraternity well as viewers.

The show already boasts of an illustrious cast with Meghna Malik and Avika Gor joining together as the main pillars of the show... The other prime cast includes Rituraj Singh, Ananya Khare, Palak Jain, Gulfam Khan, Ankit Raaj, Zalak Desai among others.

We now hear of the handsome and talented Dakssh Ajit Singh has been roped in to play a very important role in Laado2. Dakssh has been locked to play the role of Rantej, son of Rituraj's character.

Dakssh has been a favourite on the channel after bagging back to back work in shows Ishq Ka Rang Safed and Chakravarthin Ashoka Samrat.

As per a credible source, "Dakssh will play the main antagonist in the show. He will have a powerful role, which will come as a new challenge for him.

We buzzed Dakssh but could not reach out to him.

We reached out to Producer Dhaval Gada and the channel spokesperson but did not get a comment from them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations daksh on your new show...HAPPY for HIM...waiting eagerly for our hero's entry news TOO...thanks for sharing DAZZπŸ˜ƒ
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is great news. He is on board after a long time. Very happy for him. He is fab actor and would do full justice to role...All the best to the team,
This makes me think that either actors have become very choosy or there is lots of competition going on...

Never watched Laddo, but seems that this kind of serial will fetch higher TRPs..Lots of drama..
Interesting cast.

Thanks DAZZ for the article.
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl82

Congratulations daksh on your new show...HAPPY for HIM...waiting eagerly for our hero's entry news TOO...thanks for sharing DAZZπŸ˜ƒ

I'm happy for him too, Pearly!  Dakssh is an incredible actor almost on par with Mishal.  I can't think of a better choice for a performance-based role. πŸ˜ƒ  I too hope Dakssh makes it to films one day.  He has the same spark that I sense in Nawazuddin and Irrfan. β˜ΊοΈ  I hope Misha's next show is on Indian television and not anywhere else. πŸ˜†
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: amivp

This is great news. He is on board after a long time. Very happy for him. He is fab actor and would do full justice to role...All the best to the team,

This makes me think that either actors have become very choosy or there is lots of competition going on...

Never watched Laddo, but seems that this kind of serial will fetch higher TRPs..Lots of drama..
Interesting cast.

Thanks DAZZ for the article.

Ami, I personally think it's a combination of both.  There's probably a lot of competition in the television sector of the entertainment industry, but I also feel that actors like Dakssh and Mishal are more particular about the roles they choose for themselves.  I don't see either of the two taking on a character that they wouldn't find challenging to enact.  Dakssh is making his comeback to television after two years as well. πŸ˜Š  I hope the show works in his favour in the form of TRPs.  Avika Gor is returning to television with this show.  She's a big name in the industry as well. πŸ˜³
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

I'm happy for him too, Pearly!  Dakssh is an incredible actor almost on par with Mishal.  I can't think of a better choice for a performance-based role. πŸ˜ƒ  I too hope Dakssh makes it to films one day.  He has the same spark that I sense in Nawazuddin and Irrfan. β˜ΊοΈ  I hope Misha's next show is on Indian television and not anywhere else. πŸ˜†

I too wish to see MR in Indian television and nothing else...πŸ˜†...but even if he does appear in some other ONES..Will it stop us from viewing it DAZZπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl82

I too wish to see MR in Indian television and nothing else...πŸ˜†...but even if he does appear in some other ONES..Will it stop us from viewing it DAZZπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

True, Pearly!  It was difficult following all of his cameos in Indonesia because of the language barrier. πŸ˜³  I continued watching only for MR's grin and the happiness that reflected from his eyes.   
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Ami, I personally think it's a combination of both.  There's probably a lot of competition in the television sector of the entertainment industry, but I also feel that actors like Dakssh and Mishal are more particular about the roles they choose for themselves.  I don't see either of the two taking on a character that they wouldn't find challenging to enact.  Dakssh is making his comeback to television after two years as well. πŸ˜Š  I hope the show works in his favour in the form of TRPs.  Avika Gor is returning to television with this show.  She's a big name in the industry as well. πŸ˜³

Off topic point but couldn't come to terms with this and hence had to put across this thing:
 A very good financial planning is required to survive in city like Mumbai without doing any substantial work for almost 2 years..

And yes, news about Avika is surprising... Same goes with Sonarika, she is also returning to television and that too with Ashish Sharma on Sony with 'Prithvi Vallabh'. Very interesting combo and subject...

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: amivp

Off topic point but couldn't come to terms with this and hence had to put across this thing:
 A very good financial planning is required to survive in city like Mumbai without doing any substantial work for almost 2 years..

And yes, news about Avika is surprising... Same goes with Sonarika, she is also returning to television and that too with Ashish Sharma on Sony with 'Prithvi Vallabh'. Very interesting combo and subject...

Dakssh has his own gym in Mumbai, so he has a second source of income other than acting and singing. πŸ˜Š  I didn't know Sonarika Bhadoria was also making her comeback to Sony with Ashish Sharma!  A very interesting pair indeed and if I'm not mistaken both are great actors. πŸ˜³  I'm excited for the new lineup on Sony in the months ahead! πŸ˜ƒ