This plot called juhi seems to get more and more twisted!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The way shweta was questioning juhi by saying "bacchi hain na, juhi?" when shweta says that because of juhi saying that she has a child with neil, avni left, it seems like shweta is suspicious about the existence of a child in the first place. I think shweta doesn't believe that there is a child at all. Juhi's expressions and hesitation in saying yes were that of a person who has been caught out in a lie, but juhi said yes, and she also said that all she wants is the child, who is neil's nishani. If juhi is lying, then she is an excellent liar, because she said it with so much emotion and conviction that the child is neil's "nishani". Had enough of all this bakwaas and want the truth out.  Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't find conviction in her dialogue. To me the way she said that feel like she was caught and trying hard to make Shweta believe. She is definitely lying.
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed she lacked conviction
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This so called twist should be clarified in this week that's all I want to say. Nk wasn't ever like this in stretching track like chewing gum.😵 quality of this show is decreasing day by day.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Her face and fumbling during conversation with Shweta completely looked like she was trying hard to validate her lie as truth.

Forget bacha with Neil or Vidyut, I would be more than happy if it turns out she never had a child in the first place and is schizophrenic that she imagines all of it. Such a saviour that would be for us!
Avneil can put her in some asylum for all I care!
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi1711

Her face and fumbling during conversation with Shweta completely looked like she was trying hard to validate her lie as truth.

Forget bacha with Neil or Vidyut, I would be more than happy if it turns out she never had a child in the first place and is schizophrenic that she imagines all of it. Such a saviour that would be for us!

@bold I sincerely hope this happens. Her place is actually in mental asylum.
This will also justify Neil's behavior towards her as one cannot be harsh and rude to such type of patients and has to tell the patients what they want to hear
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Simi1711

Bang on..
Janta yehi chahti hai..

Even Councellor has been mentioned twice before in epis.. so thats a logical story..
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i dont feel she is telling truth.she ws trying convincing sweta mom this is neil's nisani !i got so disgusted😡!.juhi just got caught by sweta mom.. thanks sweta mom! u r very gd in that!after-all super-cop ki maa😆
today i found something viduyt loves misti.. she is the world for him.. he doesn't show always scare her but yap.. she is theweakness!.i dont know why juhi is so scared,it seems misti is fine!
about juhi she is totally faking everything thats all i can say😡
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: flowergarden

i dont feel she is telling truth.she ws trying convincing sweta mom this is neil's nisani !i got so disgusted😡!.juhi just got caught by sweta mom.. thanks sweta mom! u r very gd in that!after-all super-cop ki maa😆

today i found something viduyt loves misti.. she is the world for him.. he doesn't show always scare her but yap.. she is theweakness!.i dont know why juhi is so scared,it seems misti is fine!
about juhi she is totally faking everything thats all i can say😡

Actually vidyut doesn't love her at all. Don't forget how juhi wants her child and vidyut has been keeping tabs on juhi, sending her notes to taunt her regarding the child. The child is only a weak spot for juhi who vidyut is using to constantly keep juhi in fear of him. Karam himself has said he hates women and children. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Actually vidyut doesn't love her at all. Don't forget how juhi wants her child and vidyut has been keeping tabs on juhi, sending her notes to taunt her regarding the child. The child is only a weak spot for juhi who vidyut is using to constantly keep juhi in fear of him. Karam himself has said he hates women and children. 

But he seems does love his mother ragini pandit. Is not she woman?