Karan & Preeta VM: Saibo

...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK10LQpj2c4[/YOUTUBE]

Hello people,
So I finally managed to make a VM on these two! I know they have had a bundle of supremely gorgeous scenes that do not feature in this video (all in good time) but I was pretty happy with how this one turned out. The song suits their growing feelings & how their dynamics have changed so well and I loved capturing it. There is something very special about a pairing that falls in love at relatively the same pace and although I know that Preeta will probably take a while to truly realize how hard she's fallen for Karan, it's still all so beautiful the friction, the sweetness, the way they bicker and yet care for each other, the growing familiarity and the resulting sense of entitlement, how they keep discovering new things about the other person and ofcourse how they are seemingly bound to each other no matter what. Thank you to the makers and to Dheeraj & Shraddha for doing such justice to these characters. Your chemistry is fabulous and I love how you emote the varying emotions that these two feel for each other. I hope you guys like this video & how I've depicted their relationship here. Let me know what you think! :)

Cheers,
Maham

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its beautiful...
i am speechlees...
loved it...
Sheherezade thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay! You should be sent to jail. You literally killed me with this. I swear I have never seen such a beautiful vm. And those dialogues of karan... Uff! Maar dala
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the video and the description are both amazingly beautiful...loved it
anonymous_xx thumbnail
Its beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mahaaam πŸ€—... it was B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...S.U.P.E.R.B...F.A.N.T.A.B.U.L.O U S
...Absolutely LOVED it!
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome,beautifully did itπŸ‘
The perfect integration of scenes and super song
Abhi1393 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the moment that stunned me to silence. So subtle, so perfect, so beautiful just like PreeRan! Amazing VM! Hope to see more of them!