Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I fully feel for him. he evokes such strong reaction in us. yes he's blaming himself for everything. though he's tried everything to pacify her. he's so sacrificing. wish she knew his worth.
2filmy thumbnail
I love him a lot. as u can already understand. I know you used those pictures. I love them. oh so they came for him. I thought they came for her. yes the brothers relationship is so sweet. he can literally speak his mind to Dev. they are more likely friends than brothers. they are back in their childhood. yes he's really like Shiv ji. satisfied in a bit of love. yes he ensure their privacy. he's perfect in all ways.
2filmy thumbnail
his dialogues are normally short we are bowled over if he says shayari we will really be dead. Haider isn't corny at all. he's intense passionate sweet. I see tanhaiyan even now so oftenEdited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No words once again,🤗 Neha my girl, I wish you were the Story,Script writer of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 ,the show would have created history,would Bevan Epic,Masterpiece, Just Loved the Dilemma, Heartbroken, Sad Lovebirds emotional journey from being Reluctant, Stubborn, Sad to Happily ever after Lovebirds reconnected again not only by body but mind and Soul too.Eagerly waiting for next Chapter Neha ,keep writing,You are truly a Genius 👏⭐️ I just Love AdvayChandni❤️ of your Story and while I read and see the pics ,I do really feel that a show is going on in front of on Television, a real Motion picture type,as if Barun-Shivani are still there and the show us going on on Tv..Awesome, Fantastic, Fascinating, Outstanding, Beautiful, full of Meanings and emotions. ❤️
mahin123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow I am speechless! what a beautiful chapter. their passion, love , heartbreak , anger so majestic yet so real. you have painted all the emotions so magnificently with sheer brilliance. Barun what can I say about him. his eyes are so expressive. your selection of pictures was mind blowing. Neha my friend you have excelled yourself. loved it to the power of infinity. my mind went totally blank when I read it first time. I was loss for words, so beautifully written. love and very best wishes for you. waiting for the next part😊
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anraysha

No words once again,🤗 Neha my girl, I wish you were the Story,Script writer of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 ,the show would have created history,would Bevan Epic,Masterpiece, Just Loved the Dilemma, Heartbroken, Sad Lovebirds emotional journey from being Reluctant, Stubborn, Sad to Happily ever after Lovebirds reconnected again not only by body but mind and Soul too.Eagerly waiting for next Chapter Neha ,keep writing,You are truly a Genius 👏⭐️ I just Love AdvayChandni❤️ of your Story and while I read and see the pics ,I do really feel that a show is going on in front of on Television, a real Motion picture type,as if Barun-Shivani are still there and the show us going on on Tv..Awesome, Fantastic, Fascinating, Outstanding, Beautiful, full of Meanings and emotions. ❤️

How very sweet of you... tere muh mein ghee shakkar or ur favorite dish... U know why? Uss bahaane main Barun ko milati😉... jindagi safal ho jaati yaar!😆😆

Yup, I felt myself torn too with both their turmoils... n what's best U know? as I wrote in intro... such things happen in every loving pair... not maybe so dramatic yet very similar...

Connected by soul, so true... this chapter is lovemaking of souls... Barun looks gorgeous when he's looking at her after her stamping him on forehead... just part profile of him n wet n eyes hooded n passion in eyes... we go straight to heaven, don't we?

Thanks a million for your so genuine heart warming comment. will bring the next update as soon as feasible.

Originally posted by: mahin123

wow I am speechless! what a beautiful chapter. their passion, love , heartbreak , anger so majestic yet so real. you have painted all the emotions so magnificently with sheer brilliance. Barun what can I say about him. his eyes are so expressive. your selection of pictures was mind blowing. Neha my friend you have excelled yourself. loved it to the power of infinity. my mind went totally blank when I read it first time. I was loss for words, so beautifully written. love and very best wishes for you. waiting for the next part😊

Thanks so much Maahin, for your open hearted lavish praise... I am blushing yet very happy at heart... had kept U waiting... I 'm happy U liked this bonanza

Barun can kill with his eyes... the pic I found best is when he finds her in rain and senses her pain her dilemma n feels total remorse about his outburst having caused this situation... see his eyes there...

Thanks again for your praise n encouragement... will update next soon
2filmy thumbnail
okay have a small question
all this happened the day after Diwali right
so we have govardhan Pooja and Bhai Dooj still
2filmy thumbnail
I hope some day you can write the script of Barun s show. I'm sure it will be an epic show