Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

he's giving her space. he's not forcing her too.

Absolutely! That's real Dev! As Advay not knowing Chandu's innocence, he was coercing her into everything including marriage n then throwing her out... he literally held her by elbow n threw her out... Naani had to stop him, he was not listening to Pooja also. But once he knows his folly, he's going beyond himself... not forcing her at all... he just blocks her with his body, does not physically pull her n that too with pure intention of saving her from outside as well as inside storm.

As naani correctly said in last episode, he's a man of great conscience. N does not ever run away from his responsibilities...accepts his wrongdoing with a clean pure heart... That's why naani loves him a lot n says he's pristine hearted.

ego continues. holding on to one word. sorry this is just stretching the matter now. hope she does stretch it too long else soon it'll snap. gosh how much ego she has. better he goes away forever then she can happily be with her ego.

U R vexed with Chandu n I respect ur anger.. so no comments.

Indrani would've just taken out the ego from her. she's not even making an attempt to understand him. she loves him right ? he did what she had wanted now. or she expects him to act like her pet dog now ?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
barun's eyes are puppy eyes... equally innocent...I thought the same when he's looking at her while she runs to him... he could make even beasts take care of him, hug him console him with that look, we are humansπŸ˜ƒ

they're really equals now. an apology cycle complete. i think she's just playing with him now. doing drama. holding his hands showing him a mirage and then back to pavilion.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cricket khel rahi hai kya ladki? ball is Dev perhaps, even after falling on ground, she's hitting him with her ego.

she loved his begging a lot. it must have pleased her ego. now he degraded himself fully still madam isn't happy

really he's cone such a long way to make amends and miss high and mighty is still a stone.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will be happy to see the same scene with role reversal. if she can't see the regret in his eyes now she doesn't love him as she claims. she doesn't deserve him too. she's still a stone. he bared his heart and soul to her.

So so true! Your heart goes to him...the way he says, I cannot live without you... breath is a crime if you are not with me.

she's cold. his words just bounce off her. her ego must be soothed but she's playing hard to get. she's hurting him and revelling in it. finally he decides to leave.

That's where he's really really great! he's nowhere using his husband authority over her. She's treating him so badly, yet he blames his own self n says, I shouldn't have yelled in the first place, the verdict came back on me.

He knows he cannot live without her... his soul is succumbing already, his body would soon succumb... yet he doesn't shake her or pull her or yell at her.

There's conflict in his mind before leaving, but being a larger than life man, his conscience makes him respect her choice and forgo his own happiness, his welfare.

yes Dev she's a stone now. won hear you at all. she loves her ego a lot more than you. she live with it. of course it's his fault.so what if he's really sorry. so what he's trying all possible way to make up. so what if he's tried his best. so what if he said it in anger. so what if he's shown and expressed his love for her infinite times. so what if even she knows he didn't mean it. so what if he can't live without her.so what if she's breaking her promise now.

Priyu, I'll send you a doll named chandni... you prick thousand pins in her... that'll make your heart feel better...

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I always believe and follow a policy. if you fight someone close and dear don't take it to the next day. try resolve talk it out. if he says something hear him out. if he apologizes listen to him. don't add to it. the further you stretch it the bitter things get. at times small issues can create huge gaps if unresolved. here the incident happened the last day. he tried talking to her. she didn't. she insulted him at the dining table. he apologized to her in front of all. she didn't hear. he's trying his best but she's stuck. she can see beyond her pain. Dev too should have bhav someday. it'll be fun. I want Nani to have a thorough talk with her about this going out in the rain. talk about being responsible. Indrani didn't love her at all.so she went behind her all life to get some love. it's similar to what she's doing with him now. just ignoring him. I don't mind the case Di Edited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
Haan main sahi me bahut naraz Hoon. I want to see her reaction if after a fight he goes out in the rain without informing any one. oh yes you had to make her go out to get the rain scene and use the rain pictures so I agree with you here. I loved the scene and all the Pics. they are priceless. yes Di you matched almost all the dialogues with apt pics. that just marvelous. waiting to see all give a proper talking to on being responsible. hope Adi helps them now. Haan ek din shayed Dev Sach me shav ho jayega aisa chalta Raha to. hmm I don't want him to let her off so easily nowEdited by 2filmy - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2filmy

arrey now she's thinking of him ? why ? she got what she had wanted? why this change of heart now ? no use. she has pity on him now? how generous of her. what should he do to thank him for the favor ? why's she running to him. let him go na. let him suffer and torture him a bit more. madam is really generous on him no. how easy for her. it's like she's blessing him with her love.

You are all for Dev, aren't you? Love him a lot!...But truly lovable banda hai! anybody would love him.

oh so today she dies care if the family sees them too. wow. they came now when things are okay. really shameless people he had to tell them to give them privacy when the had to stop her they couldn't and now they came to see their private moments.

Poor guys!... You beat me πŸ˜†, don't blame them... had to use the pics where he sees outsiders n tells her... πŸ˜‰by the way, they came for him, poor guy just ran in the rain. 

I love Miku's n Dev's relation... so much comfort so natural between the two... as if interim years did not happen at all and they are back in their haveli running and hugging... he's the only guy apart from Aadi who can actually play n tease n laugh with Dev... say anything to him, n always says the correct things.

she's asking him where she'll go after she had already left him. I don't trust her promise. I'm sure she'll repeat the same again. she'll forget all and just focus on his angry words. she won't understand him. he has to change for her. else it won't work. just a few kisses are enough to melt him.

yes! he's absolutely puppy eyed innocent selfless banda... does not expect anything but just little bit of love...

N a fierce lover, too! she's kissing on the face everywhere, he bindhaas kisses her on lips standing in the middle of the road... also such great values in him that he ensures they are gone before kissing her.

Originally posted by: 2filmy

I'm sure if Barun recites your shayari we will all die and go to heaven

Which one is mine, can U guess? It's all mixed up... someplace it's the great Ghalib saab too.

Barun sirf " toh". "ha"... "what the" " whatever" bolata hai tab bhi hume Jannat dikhata hai... shaayari whosever it might be, he'll keep us permanently there.

Tanhaiyaan was truly lovable enjoyable because they used barun's husky chocolate( cadbury silk) smooth voice  n dialogue delivery capability n complemented playboy Haider as well as Muslim haider... the character seemed so real... meera calls him corny, but we don't find him corny... n remember his face, his smile, his voice immediately after that for the dialogue aap kuchh kah rahi thee... haaye, mar java!

If barun truly recites, I can do shaayari all my life!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by LovingAHA2017 - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
I'm really irritated with her now. u can well understand it. aww thanks for the poem. I heart it. I would have done the same thing. told him leave and forget chandu main Hoon na
2filmy thumbnail
she's just too stubborn. her way or highway. please make him have a high fever and refuse to take any medicine for a day. let his condition deteriorate. she will have a tough time then. of course Barun make everyone cry. he emotes so well.I saw this is the golden song of the past era so I knew this maybe the Shashi Kapoor song as the other songs are from recent times. I read everything you write in details. it's a lovely song. no haven't guessed the shayari yet. I'm replying your comments now will read them once then guess. she overrode his words when she made him wait longer than she had intended with Pooja Adi. a soulmate will always find the other hearing heart calls. Edited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
I really feel so bad for him. maybe he really feels the same. he's really the perfect husband. he can do anything for her. he's proved it so many times already. yes the ash and the snake prove he's humble and has no ego. his love for Parvati is so pure. he doesn't have any fancy clothes or ornaments. of course he's much better as a husband. he can lose his self respect in her love. that really means a lot. I love your interpretation more than the show as it's deeper. finally light glows in her mind. and she grasps the gravity of the situation. I can hug him anytime
Edited by 2filmy - 6 years ago
2filmy thumbnail
yes I love this quality of Dev the best. he gives full freedom and choice. what ever he does is for her good. he's always ready to correct his mistake. he's always accepted his responsibility and never shirked away from his duties. he's a gem of a person. oh he has perfect puppy eyes. he can literally melt anyone with just his eyes. yes I thought she's playing cricket with him as the ball